Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is too much DT note pg19 (Page 2)

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.

Ummm... She was crying for her dead child.
Someone should grieve a dead child na? No child deserves to be unmourned. Not a hard concept to understand

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMruhi86ptecvishk-kimya-Inferno-pari87Kalapiznursinghcs-07Hillylovepesi11FireLordPhoenix.Senorita.koolsadhu1000ilovepyaarDabulls23_OrChiD_

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Another post saying Ovi deserved what she got!!! I guess, if people can't sympathize with a mother grieving for her lost child...I don't know what this world is coming too...I understand by this logic all murders can be supported for it was done for some 'weird' reasons...even the action of terrorists for they have their reasons too,however convoluted...amazing simply

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

butunasangeetaMruhi86crystalmoonm_mastipari87Hillyloveznursinghcs-07bipspesi11FireLordPhoenix.Senorita.ilovepyaarDabulls23_OrChiD_vivkriti

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Everyone must sympathize with ovi for loosing her child despite her own negligence but no one should sympathize with the mother who decide against abortion and kept her child out of wedlock and give it away to the mother who lost her child so that she could be happy and not be devastated. talk about society and discrimination.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetaMmuhinarajvtashalininaikchinyerekandykandynaomihyugasoapwatcher1RuchikaarviloveHuma-prityy89pallavi25

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Everyone must sympathize with ovi for loosing her child despite her own negligence but no one should sympathize with the mother who decide against abortion and kept her child out of wedlock and give it away to the mother who lost her child so that she could be happy and not be devastated. talk about society and discrimination.

Your objectivity stumps me really! Purvi gave up her own child voluntarily right? Or was it some unseen footage that you have gathered where Ovi asked for Pari? Please do share these pearls of wisdom with us too then, so once and for all we can all hold candle vigils for Purvi's loss.

Society and discrimination? Welcome to this forum then, where people want to compare loss of a dead baby to a mom who gave up her own child for apparent bhalai, but will now suddenly tell the truth to everybody irrespective of how ovi will feel about this..(now that her own @#$ is on fire.)bhalai indeed...one minute bhalai, one minute change of plans...

Seriously, no words for this forum today. 

Edited by pari87 - 10 April 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaptecvishruhi86crystalmoonRoses_ZaYa-Inferno-m_mastiHillyloveKalapiznursinghcs-07pesi11FireLordPhoenixilovepyaar.Senorita.Dabulls23_OrChiD_vivkriti

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docshek

Arjun truly loves Purvi and its not an obessession. He tried several way to make Ovi happy. He stayed away from Puriv. Ovi is a spoiled brat and cry fowls everytime she doesnt get what she wants. Ovi is selfish and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She even traded her own mother for her selfish needs to get Arjun. What goes around comes around so Ovi is getting her share now...

arjun loves purvi. ok. its contradictory to say that and then claim he tried to make ovi happy. he admitted himself the other day when he kissed ovi that his actions made ovi insecure in their marriage or do ppl have selective memory much. he said so himself that 'i realised that i was being unfair to you when you were trying so hard to make this marriage work. so he def did not try...unless you consider having sex with her as trying to make their marriage work. crying for your dead child is not selfish. she cried fowl cause it was a fowl. what was her baby's fault. fine ovi is getting her share but what did her baby do? the poor child wasnt even mourned a bit by its father. heck even pari is unlucky. she has a father who started loving her when he found out who the mother was. it wasn't unconditional as a parent's love should be.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

butunaruhi86pari87-Inferno-m_mastiKalapiznursinghFireLordPhoenixpesi11ilovepyaar.Senorita._OrChiD_Dabulls23vivkriti

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Answering to some of these posts abt Ovi and her dead baby is like

Singing Bhagwad in front of Bhains...Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2sangeetaMruhi86m_mastipari87Hillyloveznursinghcs-07.Senorita._OrChiD_vivkriti

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..aastha..

i dnt support purvi's child donation bt ovi was crying for what?

Archana might b feeling bored with her bhashan.

Bt dhoka? When and how it happened? Now ovis getting more psycho if she feels that uski zindgi barbad ho gai. I guess barbadi and dhokebaz husband was her own choice.

aastha..give the baby girl some time.. let her come to terms that the thing she thinks was her's is not her's.. let her face the reality...  Big smile
coz she got everything by hook or crook n this thing she couldn't get..
well she mite be crying for her baby..but hey wait a minute.. were u not killing it daily by hurting it ..by having ur  soft drinks. oopss sorry i mean wine.. n slitting ur wrist...

MY POV Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtashalininaikadittymuhinachinyerekandykandynaomihyugaJShivrayadallieManoshonoHuma-prityy89

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Answering to some of these posts abt Ovi and her dead baby is like

Singing Bhagwad in front of Bhains...Embarrassed

Varsha di, this is exactly what I think after reading post on this thread too :PLOL

Logic never gets through here. It is only fandom and as teju said visual stimulation of seeing two lovers copulate that ovi took away, that makes them all so mad. Well, hopefully, they will show some more hut scenes and the teenagers can feel happy finally. 

Edited by pari87 - 10 April 2013 at 1:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sona2ruhi86m_mastics-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.Dabulls23

Go to top