India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is too much DT note pg19 (Page 19)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Viewbies Note: ENOUGH! What is going on here? Everyone is just openly posting attacks and mocking fan groups. How many times do we have to say that everyone is entitled to their opinions? Just because you dont agree with it doesnt make it wrong, and it does not give you the authority to mock them for it. Share your opinion, state your part and then move on. Have a healthy discussion without making a mockery of others views. Consider this the first and only warning on this thread. From this point, anyone that make a comment that is mocking or bashing of another members views, will have their WL's raised immediately - no warning PM.

PR Dev Team 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnmJShiv

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Hey kools even yesterday when Purvi was talking to Onir abt when the truth comes out They wont be able to stay in Mumbai...Its like girl your husband's home is in Kolkata...You both should be there..This was just a temporary stay...You cant smooch off of your Mama-mami and Aaji for crying out loud..LOL  Onir is not Punni's bro though he does have a streak of playing dirty in him Wink  Swapping babies, changing medical records etc Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapiznursinghcs-07FireLordPhoenix.Senorita.koolsadhu1000

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

She's so f*****g infuriating that I want to bang my head

Originally posted by znursingh

I agree that Karma IS a b***h and will ultimately bite you in the a**e! W

Viewbies Note: Watch you language. Such abusive language will not be tolerated. Next offense will lead on increase in WL. 

PR DT 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanrayadallieJShiv

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

Viewbies Note: Watch you language. Such abusive language will not be tolerated. Next offense will lead on increase in WL. 

PR DT 

OMG! I'm honored! It's my first warning guys. Such a great thing to have accomplished just before end of day. Please join me as I celebrate StarPartyDancing

Edited by sowmya_jairam - 11 April 2013 at 9:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapiznursingh.Senorita.Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by pari87

Jhanvi,

.  The last couple of weeks lent some hope that Ovi was moving in this direction but this latest fiasco has set her back again.  I am not sure if this leopard can ever change its spots.  Confused

Janhvi, I couldnt help myselfLOL, how has Ovi changed back now after I guess she was showing improved behavior???

Kalapi, I was planning on taking a break from PR for the night but I get embroiled again, fascinating that this soap makes us keep coming back for more. 

How has Ovi changed?  She seemed more mature lately, her remarks to Arjun about Purvi and the fact that Ovi has been thinking to herself (a first for Miss. Ovi, retrospection is good for the soul) that Purvi couldn't help herself with Pari, her allowing Purvi to change the baby's clothes, her comments to Savita about motherhood, her calm censure of Arjun when he lied about Purvi's phone call, all showed a maturity and a new secure feeling about herself, she was feeling good about being a mother, about being a wife, sad that it is being ripped away from her.  She was coming into her own finally, I thought.  

In the last two episodes (have not watched today's just read the WU), Ovi seems to have regressed, yesterday's was a tear-jerker for me and while I completely sympathize with the poor girl about her dead baby, her reactions with Soham were a throwback to her old behavior, when she is hurt or spurned, she behaves differently. I hope the CVs who have so far developed her character well don't suddenly botch it up.  I am not talking about her being good or bad, merely the way the character has been portrayed as growing and exhibiting other facets to her personality in accordance with plot changes.  Ovi the character is not a caricature, she has shades of grey as do all human beings, she is not all lily white but brushed with black, those black strokes were fading into a nice restful grey which I was beginning to like and I do not want to be duped on that score.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxnmrayadalliesashashyam

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

PR DT 

OMG! I'm honored! It's my first warning guys. Such a great thing to have accomplished just before end of day. Please join me as I celebrate StarPartyDancing

Sowmya, lol.  The drink's on me,  lassi or masala chai? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanpari87

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

PR DT 

Sowmya, lol.  The drink's on me,  lassi or masala chai? 

Lassi,if I must. Though I would have preferred popping a bottle of champagne for an occasion of such importance as this. Big smile Thank you for the drink Jhanvi, appreciate it. 

Anyways, all good? Happy New Years to you. I'm not sure if you celebrate ugadi or the Tamil New Years, but you're South Indian right? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapisoapwatcher1FireLordPhoenixDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The deal never was wrong , giving so much importance to Arjun was wrong . She drank and shouted coz her feet were not pressed and kala tikkas were not put on her cheek by her husband like Onir did with Purvi .

I  have said Onir sleeps on the floor . I know he slept on a bed in Kolkata in one scene which the CVs rushed to rectify .

So Purvi came to Mumbai to fulfil  Manav  Archana's wishes not coz she eye locked with Arjun from her balcony stealthily after Onir was asleep hearing the song Darmiyaan in her head ...it was not an unconscious action triggered off the moment she reset her eyes on Arjun , her motives were pure and noble , ah ! My bad .LOL But then why has she remained in Mumbai long after Ovi has delivered , to fulfil Sulochana's grandmotherly whims ? Ah !

Ovi married the wrong man, Kools. Wink She did not test the waters.  She should have waited for a man like Onir if she wanted the kala tikkas, and daaviyaan and feet pressed.  She set the precedent early on in the relationship, remember when Arjun did not call her in Canada or come by as promised?  Wish to God, Savita and Manav had instilled some self-worth in that girl, I would have told my daughter to tell the guy to take a flying leap.  

Did Purvi hear the song or was it the handsome dude who heard it?  Are you telling me it is wrong to even look at each other?  My glance sometimes falls on a guy, old, young, totally accidentally and I am happily married.  Smile

Why has Purvi remained in Mumbai?  She did want to leave, Sulo did insist they stay back and you forget her Aai is in the hospital in a coma and Onir has a fully portable job, charity begins at home has taken on a new meaning here, charity begins and spreads to anywhere close to home, Kolkata or Mumbai, who cares, home is where the heart is and Onir's heart is with his Mishti! Bhagyashaali PurviWink  Something tells me if the Gods smile on her this beatifically, she cannot be as bad as people believe her to be.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaxxxnmrayadalliesunflower52

Go to top