Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is too much DT note pg19 (Page 17)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Sorry but I had to come back to check this thread and I am still amazed by the many responses of how Ovi deserved it
Ovi is a woman , before any other role she plays in others' lives she is a woman and no woman deserves a dead child
As for a loveless marriage , she knew it all along
But if I were Ovi , I would do the same thing , I would place the deal and I have maintained it from day 1. I don't blame Purvi for accepting the deal either , I would have done the same thing for my mom. But if I were Arjun , I would go beg Ovi to leave me alone and stop ruining my life . I would tell Purvi she can't ruin my life and dig a grave of loveless marriage for her mother and father to reunite. I am not obliged.
As for Ovi , when she thought Arjun and Purvi were sneaking around .. I would be more calm and not slap Purvi in front of everyone but I would ask her what she wants
If I were Purvi I would reveal my pregnancy because for a mother , the baby comes first
Yes maybe that would be a homewrecker step but then Arjun and Ovi were married only for law
While Ovi reacts too much , for the first time I think she reacted exactly how anyone in her place would have reacted
Purvi's baby donation is not justified . I understand she have the kid to her biological father but still someone else was raising her as their own
How could she ?
The biggest victim of all this is pari
Purvi was better aborting her then make her a doll and throw into someone else's arms who didn't even know she is not their biological child

The donation of the baby is not a crime in itself.  Not letting the truth be known is the crime.  

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Purvi went away ? When ?? She could not even stay away in her pregnancy , she made an excuse and came back .  And what part of the deal did Purvi keep ? Before going away to hide her pregnancy she hovered and hovered around Arjun like a coach ,  running his marraige for him . She admitted to Archana before fleeing that she cannot bear to see him with another woman ...the only truth perhaps she told in the nest of lies she built . That hovering continues to date ...so what part of the deal did she keep ...even giving up the baby does she know the meaning of that ? Why r the causes of the deal suddenly moot now ...the causes of Purvi's errors r indulgently and fondly defended in this very forum !  Purvi lived by no consequence . She flip flopped all the time . Ovi on the other hand lived steadily in an unhappy , rocky marraige ...Purvi even left the docile husband who sleeps on the floor , she is that unstable and not fit to be trusted .

And who says if a deal is struck it is struck ? Deals can be cancelled especially when not kept faithfully and human emotions can change ...Sunny Teju's emotions r changing in 15 days . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapics-07FireLordPhoenix.Senorita.Dabulls23

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I have a question I want to know

If Purvi had been selfish and married Arjun while they both love each other. Also did not think about her mother happiness and did not trade her love for Ovi.

Will those who support Ovi actions would have supported Purvi. My genuine question. 
strega Groupbie
strega
strega

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
In my opinion, Purvi DID stay away. Arjun and co went to Kolkatta and got Onir and Purvi involved with Ovi's pregnancy. Archana and Manav went to Onir (after knowing that he was married to Purvi) to ask for his help. I am not saying she should not have still stayed away. But asking Purvi's husband for help was not a call a girl like her would ignore.

I cannot accept that she used that as an EXCUSE. She was happy and content in Kolkatta - she has nothing but trouble after coming to Mumbai to help her sister out. 

And yes, deals can be cancelled. What I meant was when you get into one, you agree to the terms and conditions  - Arjun had said he does not love her - She went ahead knowing that. Changing the Ts & Cs of a deal are not easy. 

And I know human emotion does not work that way - that is why you should not reduce them to a transaction. 

I do not agree with the notion that this is all Purvi's fault and that Ovi is a victim. And I do not subscribe to the theory it is Ovi's fault entirely either. If you see my earlier post, you will see I lay this entire mess at Arjun's door first. But Ovi and Purvi had their parts to play. And all three have paid for it. Saying Purvi has not is grossly inaccurate. 

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Arjun and Purvi did not come together in a good way, it was brutal, but they had already gone far with it, so it would have to be accepted that they got married eventually. 

I would have been upset about their marriage, but at the same time, I would not have wanted Ovi, to be in a loveless marriage and not have self-respect., so I would have gotten over it.  

The issue is not about them getting married, the issue was the before, how everything was handled and after. Ovi's parents shoving Arjun and Purvi's marriage in her face with their invitations cards giving out, while the girl is going through major depression, wanting to commit suicide etc. etc. Archana took sides and made Manav so desperate for her love take sides.   

What would have been good, is if they had put off the wedding for a while until Ovi felt better. No one cared about her, they expected her to just get over it in seconds, that is not possible.  Arjun made a promise, whether he loved her or not.  Indian Marriages are mostly based on love later, so why the hypocrisy for a Jodi?

You cannot tell me in the Indian culture, that girls are not devastated when their engagement is broken, not to mention the implications in society, and how it can affect future engagements. 

So, while it is all nice and dandy that Arjun found true love, he handled it poorly, in a cold and callous way, that is hard to forget. 
Purvi was a partner in that crime, and to date she is still doing the same foolishness and making matters worse.  She has joined the marriage with them, by deciding when Arjun must consummate with Ovi, which Doctor should take care of his wife in pregnancy, and whose baby she should take when she loses her own.  Who should breast feed Ovi's baby, whether she is a bad Mother or not. Can that seriously be a good thing by Purvi?

If Purvi is doing all of this, she might as well have told Ovi..No, you cannot have him, because she is clearly married to Arjun if she is still running his life. If Ovi is psycho,then Purvi is a million times worse. If Ovi is a spoilt brat, who has to get her own way, then Purvi heads that club.

So, Purvi has not Left Arjun after she accepted the deal.

Edited by hillydee - 11 April 2013 at 7:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.Dabulls23

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Purvi is like a person who offers to help you out, and every time she is supposed to come through with her promise, she gives some excuse or the other.

The deal was made by Ovi, Purvi only accepted in words, not action. That is fraud.

MissMonapari87Kalapics-07FireLordPhoenix.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Like Mother like Daughter..

They both dont walk the walk they talk...

Like Haathi-Elephant

Diff teeth for showing and chewing..

I am not shocked to read now talking abt the infamous Deal is Moot subject...Flip Flop Galore..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 April 2013 at 7:59pm

MissMonapari87HillyloveKalapics-07FireLordPhoenix.Senorita.

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Purvi went away ? When ?? She could not even stay away in her pregnancy , she made an excuse and came back .  And what part of the deal did Purvi keep ? Before going away to hide her pregnancy she hovered and hovered around Arjun like a coach ,  running his marraige for him . She admitted to Archana before fleeing that she cannot bear to see him with another woman ...the only truth perhaps she told in the nest of lies she built . That hovering continues to date ...so what part of the deal did she keep ...even giving up the baby does she know the meaning of that ? Why r the causes of the deal suddenly moot now ...the causes of Purvi's errors r indulgently and fondly defended in this very forum !  Purvi lived by no consequence . She flip flopped all the time . Ovi on the other hand lived steadily in an unhappy , rocky marraige ...Purvi even left the docile husband who sleeps on the floor , she is that unstable and not fit to be trusted .

And who says if a deal is struck it is struck ? Deals can be cancelled especially when not kept faithfully and human emotions can change ...Sunny Teju's emotions r changing in 15 days . 

hahaha...Kool u forgot lauki ki halwa, the first month anniversary gift, all was done by Purvi...Purvi kept her part of the deal...seriouslyConfused...how...yup, by emotionally controlling Arjun from behind...yup...emotional control from behind...Purvi to you..LOL

pari87cs-07HillyloveFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top