Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi is too much DT note pg19 (Page 15)

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Kalapi, Tiya, Zoya - wonderful posts ladies! :) Smile

There are always some answers for Arjun Purvi that will remain unanswered on this forum because hey when you love a character, all their wrongs also can be justified because ooo the chemsitry, uff the looks and oh my god the amar prem:P 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenixTiyali.Senorita.Dabulls23

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Purvi is just the worst person on this earth I guess. She messed up everyone's lives and there should be no remorse for purvi as whatever she did she did it for herself and with the worst of intentions.

If she should be punished-most definitely because she took her sister's fiancee, she is having a relationship with her saali, she gave her sister her baby and did not allow her sister to mourn for her still born baby, she had sex before marriage, she did not abort the baby which was conceived with the love of her life, she forced her husband onir to come to Mumbai to look after her sick and pregnant sister, after her sister feel good and ok she and her husband remain in mumbai to create problems for her sister, and the list goes on and on and on

Should she be forgiven? - no because she has not accepted that she has done wrong by accepting a deal from her darling sister to barter THEIR mother's happiness for her fiancee, she has not suffered at all because she met righteous onir who wiped away all her problems even though he only found out about her problems/past when he get to mumbai, she went away to another city so that her darling sister can be happily married to her love, she forced her world renowned doctor husband at the request of her mother and father to come to mumbai to take care of her sister and make her see reason that she is inflicting harm on the baby her sister cherished, she consider herself mahaan and the list goes on...

I am dying to know what punishment purvi should get for not being remorseful as Ovi does not deserve one bit as she is remorseful and has changed.

Edited by rayadallie - 11 April 2013 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjli2010

Originally posted by india

oh come on.. first she takes away Arjun from Purvi and then now Purvi gave her kid to her, she is saying that "Dhoka" hua hai?
so selfish she is..

Ovi is selfish????  I hope this is a big joke something.
Ovi is suffering greatly having found out that the
baby she nurtured belongs to Purvi.   Now Purvi
says the truth had to come out and she is going to
tell the family... huhConfused  Why did she not think
of that before??  Sorry but Purvi is the selfish one here.
If Purvi really wanted to give up her baby, then she
should have left with Onir and moved to another
City.

This whole thing is a big mess... and Purvi is to
blame.  My 2 cents.
Destiny does play cruel games with us sometimes but you know what? We can never run from it. What is for purvi, she will get and what is for ovi she will also get. Such is life

I am awaiting to see the turn of events here as the CV/Writers decide upon the direction they will take. No use we stress over it and send up our blood pressure. After all its just a serial not reality

Edited by rayadallie - 11 April 2013 at 10:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bebo03Anjli2010

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Pari, if Ovi was being selfish in wanting Arjun all for himself, wasn't Purvi being selfish too. In this case Purvi was being selfish in not only wanting her mother's happiness but her own as well, for she fully knew that if Archana is accepted by Manav /Savita, she will also be accepted by Deshmukh and will get the "baba' and the family, she has fantasized so much about while growing up.

Purvi was also selfish towards Arjun, for she was his GF and Arjun wanted to marry her. She knew Arjun never loved Ovi, but even then she pushed and emotional blackmailed Arjun to marry Ovi. If Ovi was selfish so was Purvi. If Ovi had abandonment issues that can't be excused, so can't be Purvi too, for her adoption issues and the blame lays squarely on her to make Arjun's life hell….

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.koolsadhu1000

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Pari to you fabulous last post abv I want to add..

ArOvi's 1 mo anniv when 2 huge announcements were made by Arjun loving Purvi and Ovi telling their marriage had not consummated and she had enough...

Purvi told her mother Archana "she could not take Arjun with any woman"   Last thing she said b4 running to kolkata knowing she was prego..

She could have told Arjun abt her pregnancy in private instead she coersed him into give ovi Patni ka darja = have sex with Ovi...

Wonderful post dear..Clap

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 April 2013 at 10:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapiFireLordPhoenix.Senorita.

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

So, then if Ovi should realise she is wrong in bartering her Mother's happiness why didn't Pure-Vi be the bigger person and not complete the barter?  I would certainly love to know, why Pure-Vi bartered.  

A barter can only happen with more than one person. If the barter was so wrong, why did Pure-Vi go through with it, since she is big a Mahaan, Highly Educated, Executive 18yr old? Shouldn't she  have had enough business intelligence with all these achievements, to know this was a Bad Business Deal?

No, Pure-Vi knew her house was going to be built on deceit, deceit created by her and Arjun to ruin Ovi's life.  That is why Pure-Vi agreed to this barter, she knew her marriage equals Archana's betrayal, and it looked really bad.  Not because she wanted to reunite Archana with her family so badly, but because for the first time, she had to face the fact that her part in deceiving Ovi was wrong, plain point blank Wrong, and Ovi's deal revealed how much her sCensored  stinks.

That is why when Ovi even wanted out, and Arjun was willing to move on, she stopped them in the tracks, by then there was no Need to save Archana, her family had accepted her already. However,  Purvi knew everything that went down was brutal, cold-hearted, immoral, destructive and everything that was bad.  Ekta should not have brought Arjun and Purvi together like that, it was wrong, wrong and forever wrong.

If there was real and genuine loyalty for Archana, no one would want Ovi hurt by anyone, worse Purvi.  

Funny enough I stopped being on Archana's side for some time now, but still I wanted her children to be happy and live good lives, not because they were not brought up by her, but because it would mean that her and Manav's love was real.

Before all the mistakes Archana made and Manav himself for giving in to her every whim and not being firm with her, I saw deep love. Something Purvi will never know, never shared with Arjun.  I know that in her own strange way Archana loves Manav, because she was always willing to have him back.  So, I can't see how the Jodis are seen as similar. Complete opposite.  It is obvious Ekta forget the old days with Arman.

Even after Archana did not fight hard for her family, I still hoped that her children would grow up to be happy people and that one day she would repent for her part and be the Mother she should be.  What does Archana raising her children have to do with their Sanskaars?  Didn't Archana bring them into this world? Them being a part of her means nothing?
Why the defence for Archana all the time spread everywhere, but there is bad wished for her children? How much love does Archana have around here?

PR is such a horrible example of Love, that not even love for the Characters are genuine.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiFireLordPhoenixTiyalikoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I  am one of the  few that don't think the deal was  wrong at all . I am not sure but i think Kalapi thinks the same . I think it was wrong for by doing that deal she gave Arjun way too much importance  , no woman should give a man her 100 % ...she should always keep some of her part only to herself as the man then takes you for granted . Which is exactly what happened here . I  always said it was wrong for different reasons ...not for the reasons the forum thought it was . And no  I  am not saying Ovi was right coz i am an Ovi fan . Believe it or not  i am no one's fan and don't mind the divorce .  Ovi owed nothing to Archana who abandoned her so the argument 'how could she trade her mother ' is baseless in my eyes ...father was not betrayed as she was getting what her father desired , she showed Purvi up and really  , it was high time some one fought the vicious Trinity like a cat and clawed them . Where she went wrong was in giving too much importance to Arjun . At the end of it all , it was not worth it ...they would have suffered their own karmas . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveKalapiTiyaliFireLordPhoenixJustlikethat1sashashyam.Senorita.Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Ovi's deal to Archana or Purvi was not wrong at all...She can fight for her love...

My only issue with this is she should not have loved any one more than her self respect...But she had her right to try...When she realized he was not interested in her and had enough, her self respect did wake up and wanted to be out...She had enough of the crap and she said so...

But when the dude ask for 2nd chance she thought may be he also has realized his mistake in not treating and loveing her right so she gave him that chance..

Now she should walk out of that marriage...Not wait for him to divorce ehr but initiate divorce...I really do not want her to raise his love child with ex...Ovi has been betrayed and hurt enough...She needs a fresh start..She does not need the constant reminder of betrayal by best childhood friend and husband and sister's child...Raising Pari would destroy her even more...

By any chance ovi still feels that she has enough love for Pari in her heart than legally adopt her and move away..

She needs to be away from this toxants name Arjun, Purvi and who ever supports Purvi's kaands..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiHillyloveTiyaliFireLordPhoenixJustlikethat1.Senorita.

Go to top