Ovi is too much DT note pg19 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Purvi had a hard pregnancy ? What world are we living in ?
Purvi out of the blues found a renowned gynac who is famous all over the world apparently
Single mothers , unwed single mother have to earn money and feed their children
But obviously that wouldn't be showed on PR
Miracles happen and Purvi got a husband who has no demands from her
Ovi did two things wrong :
One was placing the deal
Other was when she doubted Arjun of having an affair with Purvi she should have walked out of the marriage but she did say she would leave but Arjun wanted a second chance
Again , heart wants what it wants
I would even justify purvi's baby donation
But I can never understand why she would breast feed the baby when Ovi was right there in the hospital if pari was really hungry she could have taken her to Ovi
First you give your baby to your sister
And then all of your love comes pouring down
If she really had good intentions she would leave for Kolkata and only occasionally visit
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Kalapi ๐Ÿค—

Honestly, I don't care if Purvi had an easy pregnancy or a hard one. I think like Ovi in that sense--as long as she doesn't mess with anyone else, she can have a bed of roses or thorns. It's her extreme good luck that she had the former when she should have expected the latter, but I won't begrudge her it. She should have just realized what a great second chance life had given her, and gone back to Kolkata with her husband and baby in tow and had her happily ever after. Instead, she stays and messes up everyone's lives for their own "bhalaai". She was and is not responsible for Ovi, her marriage, her baby or anyone else except her own baby who needed her parents, her mother to protect her. She's so f*****g infuriating that I want to bang my head whenever I even read her parts in the written updates. Neither can she hold onto something nor can she let go completely. She's a confused delusional character, made powerful because of the weird mental and emotional hold she has over all these people especially arjun and onir. She's like archana that way, with the power to destroy so many lives but only much more dangerous having the blessing of the original powerlord and the weakling men who cater to her whims and fancies. 

Sowmya dear ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—, me too don't care about Purvi and her 'troubled'' pregnancy, as some put it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She gets on my nerve when she thinks that she can decide 'bhalaayi'' of others at her convenience. But, I couldn't control myself to post against when I saw such outpouring of grieve at Purvi's hardship and challenging pregancy, so had to point out...an't control myself yaar๐Ÿค“
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Bravo!!! Well said!
can we just all come to an agreement that ovi did not lose her child because she was drinking or negligence. she was in a car accident and was flung outside. purvi was not flung out and she was far ahead enough in her pregnancy that early labor really wouldnt effect much. i dont understand why this is brought up again and again when the deviant had already rectified her way in time to have a healthy pregnancy. that has nothing to do with anything. it was a terrible thing to do but again has NOTHING to do with ovi's baby dying. 

purvi would call for sympathy if she had struggled through her pregnancy. but the chawl woman told archana that purvi moved out of her kolkata chawl 5 months ago after the 6 month leap. thus she must have married onir within the month. one whole month of struggle when noone could even tell she was pregnant. boohoo! the fact that she kept pari shows conviction and courage. i admire her for that but it really doesnt call for my sympathy.

i dont sympathise with her giving pari away because i absolutely dont understand it and if any mother does then im genuinely sorry for her kids. there was no reason. having mahanta bhoot is not a reason. its just stupid. and purvi seemed to know that truth would come out one day. then y take such a step and make ovi deal with three shocks at a time? the shock of arjun-purvi baby, shock of pari not being her baby, the shock of her dead baby. ovi is not unable to have more children, neither is arjun incapable in that department. ovi may have been upset but i think its safe to say this is much much worse. if she knew that the truth had to come out someday then why give her child? 

i sympathise with the mother who actually lost her child in an ACCIDENT. not the mother who gave her child up that too to someone she considers to be mentally too weak and unbalanced to handle the truth giving birth to a stillborn. ovi is more important to her than arjun, fine. she is purvi's sister. but more important than the child she was so mahaan to give birth to? really? she is such an advocate of the middle class plight, it wasnt because she wanted pari to have all the luxury. and no matter how many people say oh she wanted pari to be with arjun- why? arjun is a busy business man who didnt seem to have time for pari till he found out she was his pavitra prem child. the mother is always the primary care taker of little infants. so why did she decide to leave pari with ovi and arjun who she 'knew' were mentally weak and too busy respectively? its not like her baby lacked a fathers name. and she herself grew up with manav's name so why would she feel like her baby needed bio father's name. unless she still wants arjun back in her life. in that case why all this drama- arjun give ovi patni darja, onir come to mumbai for ovi's bhalai? she could have just told arjun about baby before he got ovi pregnant and all would have been sorted. and if she is trying to give ovi her 'just dessert' then y screw with onir? non of her actions are consistent with her claims. 

i sympathise with the purvi who cried alone in the balcony after ovi-arjun marriage. this purvi is just irritating at best and a pathological liar or on crack at worst. being a mother i cant sympathise with purvi who takes someone else's dead child and her living one so lightly.

i think someone should open Purvi hate club to vent their anger on purvi only in that thread.
just like shravani hate club.

Edited by MissMona - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kalapi

Sowmya dear ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—, me too don't care about Purvi and her 'troubled'' pregnancy, as some put it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She gets on my nerve when she thinks that she can decide 'bhalaayi'' of others at her convenience. But, I couldn't control myself to post against when I saw such outpouring of grieve at Purvi's hardship and challenging pregancy, so had to point out...an't control myself yaar๐Ÿค“

Oh well, that's true. Truthfully, she had a very, very easy pregnancy. I mean her husband and her aaji literally pampered her. It might have been hard in the beginning when she wasn't sure what to do, but once Onir asked to marry her she was set. He went above and beyond wanting to give her baby a name though, not only making sure she and the baby were healthy but taking on himself all her troubles and doing everything possible including letting go his self-respect and finally doing a crime to placate her. Like I said, she's had extremely good luck and she's a fool to not realize it. 

She's had everything so good-from the beginning. Chance after chance at happiness and a care-free life. Why she has to ruin everything is beyond me. For herself, she can decide and do anything she wants. Her life decisions are her own and no one else's. But she wants to control everyone's lives, ruin everyone's lives. I've never seen a more self-important person than her--she beats Archana even. She's truly Archana*2---Archana had one man willing to do anything and everything for her, purvi has two. Archana had her mother assuring her she's always right, purvi has her mother and aaji. Archana only wanted to give away Soham to Varsha, purvi actually did give up Pari. Archana was and did willingly ruin other's lives for her sister's bhalaai; purvi is one step further and ruin's her sister's life, ofcourse only for her bhalaai (She only wanted Ovi's moral upliftment you see. People attain spiritual heaven by suffering. It's a dictat firmly followed by sulo and archu. The people who wanted to be happy and were a little selfish to secure their own happiness couldn't attain this spiritual salvation. Like Varshu, n Vandu n vinod n savita and pretty much everyone else on the show. Even Manav the eternal bhakt bhatkofied from the PATH for a while. Purvi understood that the old school teaching wasn't fool-proofโญ๏ธ--so she has developed this new way of teaching that makes sure her bhakts always follow her teaching even when they're away from her eyesight physically. It's all for their good, you see!) 

Lol! I didn't notice the extrapolation before. But it makes so much sense now. I have no idea how I've landed here from the original topic but anyways I've been enlightened so it's all good! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
teju sowmya...wonderful posts!!:) 

sowmya dear you truly made a full circle of the learnings and sanskaars of the trinity...Now even I am enlightened about what goes on in purvi's head...:P Thanks :)

Reading posts like you guys and everyone on KC is the only reason I miht miss this forum and the show :P 
People blame Purvi, but let's be honest here. Ovi blackmailed Purvi for their Mother's happiness... of course, Purvi will scarifie for her mom's happiness. Ovi knew Purvi loved Archana so much & would do anything for her and Ovi used that against her. So, seriously, Ovi is much blamed for her miserable life as she is describing it to be.
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

People blame Purvi, but let's be honest here. Ovi blackmailed Purvi for their Mother's happiness... of course, Purvi will scarifie for her mom's happiness. Ovi knew Purvi loved Archana so much & would do anything for her and Ovi used that against her. So, seriously, Ovi is much blamed for her miserable life as she is describing it to be.

again. yes ovi made a deal for arjun. thats bad. her life is miserable because her husband is a liar and her baby died without her knowledge. both purvi's doing. not because her husband loves someone else. i dont think she even cares now. hell she lived with that for months. thats not what caused her to break down. if arjun really wanted to punish her then he cud have walked out, getting her pregnant and then consistently lying to her about their dead baby is just cruel. I'm sorry but purvi has given back ovi ten times the misery ovi ever caused her. ovi is not a pathological liar. purvi is. ovi corrected every mistake she made and apologized for it. purvi doesn't even think she made mistakes.
Originally posted by pari87

teju sowmya...wonderful posts!!:) 

sowmya dear you truly made a full circle of the learnings and sanskaars of the trinity...Now even I am enlightened about what goes on in purvi's head...:P Thanks :)

Reading posts like you guys and everyone on KC is the only reason I miht miss this forum and the show :P 

But, but, but...I don't want to be enlightened. What if I start displaying similar characteristics?๐Ÿ˜ญ It might be like a zombie attack. I'm doomed 

Same here Pari, same here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Really what has Ovi suffered at all in these past few months?  Yes, she gave birth to a still born but up until then, the girl has made sure to get everything she wants with scant regard as to how it affects anyone else, her mother, her father, Arjun, Purvi, matters not whose happiness is at stake so long as her little heart has what it desires. 

Ovi wanted Arjun, Ovi got Arjun; she wanted Purvi out of the picture, Purvi skipped town; she wanted Onir to come to Mumbai to treat her, Onir did;  she wanted Purvi to leave her mykaye when she was in an advanced stage of pregnancy, Purvi did; she blamed theft on Purvi the day of the puja, Purvi silently agreed; even on the day of the godh barai, the spoilt girl instead of being happy with what her mother had gifted her, was discontentedly eyeing what Purvi was given and made the distasteful comment to Arjun that Purvi was lucky & always got what she wanted.  Deluded for sure especially when Ovi has made sure to snatch everything that could make Purvi even remotely happy.  

Purvi had an easy pregnancy?  perhaps Ovi would have had an easier pregnancy if she had not meddled with nature by boozing away.  Yes, she had a still born because of the accident but her womb was already compromised, and if earlier she had taken care of herself and the baby well, maybe, just maybe, the baby would have survived.

I cannot understand how anyone could think Purvi did not suffer. Anyway, why should Purvi suffer while Ovi basks in ill-gotten happiness?  Is there an unwritten rule that for Ovi to be happy, Purvi should wallow in misery? Purvi gave up her love the day before her marriage, that must have broken her heart, she found out she was pregnant by the man who was her sister's husband, imagine the mental torture and anguish of the girl.  

Inspite of that, Purvi advised Arjun to move on with his life with Ovi. Nothing could have been accomplished by disclosing her pregnancy to the family at that juncture, Arjun is all talk most of the time so he would have stuck by Ovi and Purvi would have been left in the lurch. Hats off to her for moving to Kolkata and deciding to raise the baby on her own.  Someone pointed out that she suffered for one month before she met Onir.  Well, one day or one month, she did suffer and the suffering was caused by Ovi snatching away her fiance.  If we are going to measure the length of suffering, how long has Ovi suffered? One might be tempted to say that poor Ovi has suffered from day one because Arjun decided to dump her and get engaged to her sister. Purvi has endured the same pangs of seeing her loved one with another.  

Please do remember, Purvi did not come to Mumbai on her own, both Manav and Archana put pressure on her to bring Onir to Mumbai to treat Ovi.  She had no choice but to force Onir to come to Mumbai. And please do not contemplate that she should have sent Onir alone and stayed back in Kolkata.  She was pregnant herself and why should she be the one to give up the company of her famed gyn husband just because, and only because, her brat sister could not stand her.  Her sister could reap the benefit of her husband's skills but she the wife should have sat in a corner in Kolkata and waited patiently until her cosseted sister was done throwing her tantrums of "I do love the baby, I do not love the baby" game.  I should add " will drink today, I will not drink today, I will take my meds today, I will not take my meds today".  There is a limit to being selfish and self-centered and even childish if one is indulgent enough to pass it off as the last.

Yes, the decision to give Pari to Ovi was a rash decision and taken at a feeble moment, I fault Onir here for not only telling Purvi that Ovi had delivered a stillborn but for agreeing and exchanging the babies.  Purvi was in no state to make a conscious decision.

In one of the posts someone asked why Purvi initially said she was doing this for Arjun's & Ovi's marriage and then changed her stance to say she was doing it for Ovi's sake as she feared Ovi would break down and go into depression.  The two are intertwined, the marriage would have been irreparable if Ovi had lost her bearings (not that she ever had them, it has always been a precarious balance) and had treated Arjun the way she was wont to treat him earlier.

Even now, Ovi is bemoaning the fact that Arjun is meeting Purvi chupke chupke, Ovi is the one who invited Arjun to dinner, use some sense, Ovi, he could not have planned the meeting, hopefully Arjun is not that dumb as to invite his ex-love to a dinner with his suspicious wife.

The only betrayal Ovi should be crying her eyes out for is that the news of her still born was kept from her, everything else, Arjun sleeping with Purvi should be water under the bridge, she should have guessed, known that Arjun and Purvi might have had physical relations.  Just because Arjun was a cold fish around her, for her to wrongly assume Arjun could never be passionately engaged by any other girl was erroneous. 

What goes around comes around, you reap what you sow, tit for tat, an eye for an eye.  No, this is not about Ovi's still born but her being made aware that Arjun and Purvi share a bond, a bond of parenthood that she, Ovi can never break or take away from either one of them.  Ovi can never erase the memory of Arjun's & Purvi's love or belittle or pretend that it never existed, Pari is living proof of the love her parents shared.  Bitter pill to swallow but events have come full circle, nemesis has dealt Ovi her just desserts. 
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 years ago