Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@mods
Where r u? Indirect attack on arvi fan by calling them baseless fan group. I guess there should b warning as per my knowledge this forum is nt made for ovi worshipers. We hate ovi and dnt want to like her that doesnt mean we r baseless and we have no right to express our view. But constant attack on arvi fan by calling them useless, baseless and these people. If this forum is really hard to handle who is putting gun on head and asking to come here? Please pm them rules to remind limitation forum.
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..aastha..

@mods
Where r u? Indirect attack on arvi fan by calling them baseless fan group. I guess there should b warning as per my knowledge this forum is nt made for ovi worshipers. We hate ovi and dnt want to like her that doesnt mean we r baseless and we have no right to express our view. But constant attack on arvi fan by calling them useless, baseless and these people. If this forum is really hard to handle who is putting gun on head and asking to come here? Please pm them rules to remind limitation forum.

dear astha,

I don't know if you meant me, but I did not call the fan group baseless, I called the argument for ARVI and their amar prem baseless. anyway, today I have written posts knowing fully well I might be banned from this forum. So I have no complains really. Mods will probably do this tomorrow as they may be well asleep. I find my arguments tad bit better than wishing death on babies and laughing when mother is mourning death of her baby. 

I know the rules very well and I have broken them knowingly today. Peace out. 
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@mods

Dear Aastha, where did anyone equate Arvi with "baseless fandom". In fact there are many fan groups in this forum, and but I haven't seen anyone say that Arvi is an baseless fandom...are we here extrapolating and putting in invisible meaning and phrases to suit one's purpose just to get a fellow member warned...please do enlighten me...thanks in advance for taking your time to explain it.
pari87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Dear Aastha, where did anyone equate Arvi with "baseless fandom". In fact there are many fan groups in this forum, and but I haven't seen anyone say that Arvi is an baseless fandom...are we here extrapolating and putting in invisible meaning and phrases to suit one's purpose just to get a fellow member warned...please do enlighten me...thanks in advance for taking your time to explain it.

Thanks Kalapi for asking this! I was wondering too about ARVI fanbase kahaan se beech mein aaya? It could have been AROVI fan base or PUNIR fanbase too..no one has given name in any of the posts. I found it very much demanding of my mental strenght to explain so left it. Everyone has right to express view, and that also none of us said you cannot. I was merely commenting on that view when view is about being happy that ovi got dead baby because i hate her so much...LOL.Wanting your favorite characters to come together is one thing, but wishing that for that to happen ovi should lost baby as punishment, onir should die is something I will never understand.  Am I not allowed to comment on what I think of this view> I guess not, which is why waiting for mods to send me PM and raise my WL's tomorrow. :P
Edited by pari87 - 11 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
@tejaswini
Agree we r watching 2 diff show as ovi was full arjun's dhoka while talking with archna. And dnt know which dhoka as she is biggest dhokebaz.
And any mercy for purvi followers? If yes let me know as like onir even arjun followed purvi's order. If onir is innocent in that sense even arjun is innocent.
And if ovi deserves second chance in loving baby so y nt purvi? Atleast purvi never tried to kill her child.
Its too harsh if i say ovi has no right to cry. She is a mothers. Bt more than Baby loss she is upset with dhoka of arjun and purvi while she has no right to point on any dhoka.
Arjun s purvi ka gulam like onir and he will never go for divorce coz purvi want him to work on marriage so that she can perfor more stunts of mahanta by making mockery of all people around her. Arjun can give 100 kids to ovi and make sena of kaurav if it is order frm purvi bt that doesnt mean ovi should keep giving chances to arjun. My point is ovi should put full stop on this relationship instead of crying on dhoka and dhokebaz.
pari87 thumbnail

@tejaswini
Agree we r watching 2 diff show as ovi was full arjun's dhoka while talking with archna. And dnt know which dhoka as she is biggest dhokebaz.
And any mercy for purvi followers? If yes let me know as like onir even arjun followed purvi's order. If onir is innocent in that sense even arjun is innocent.
And if ovi deserves second chance in loving baby so y nt purvi? Atleast purvi never tried to kill her child.
Its too harsh if i say ovi has no right to cry. She is a mothers. Bt more than Baby loss she is upset with dhoka of arjun and purvi while she has no right to point on any dhoka.
Arjun s purvi ka gulam like onir and he will never go for divorce coz purvi want him to work on marriage so that she can perfor more stunts of mahanta by making mockery of all people around her. Arjun can give 100 kids to ovi and make sena of kaurav if it is order frm purvi bt that doesnt mean ovi should keep giving chances to arjun. My point is ovi should put full stop on this relationship instead of crying on dhoka and dhokebaz.

Aastha, only because I am compelled i am writing, and since your post is kind of acknowledging everyone;s faults and not just lamenting on amar prem. 

Ovi was more hurt about her dead baby, most of her scene was crying for dead baby and not Arjun-Purvi dhoka...She was hurt by it, but it was mostly her dead baby she was mourning for. Yes, she made that deal and got into this knowingly. but she was even ready to walk out na, one month later in a public party. She had told truth bare to all and was ready to move on na. So why arjun went back to her and said give me second chance? She did not put a gun to his head. she did not ask purvi for bheek of consummation. So why did lovers make decisions like this second time? Which is why, she has the right to scream dhoka. She was ready to walk out, her husband came to her and said he will work this out and wants a second chance. So she believed him. Now is it wrong of her to have beleived when he was sincerely asking her to give him second chance? you tell me. 

Once she beleived him and he said he would keep his end of the marriage, obviously his lies and clandestine meetings with purvi are dhoka to her. Arjun-Onir both are at fault for listening to purvi. I don't know about others but I have always said Onir needs to be punished for being a doctor and doing such a crime and being so blind in love as to listen like puppies to everything Purvi said. Purvi herself has gotten a raw deal in life. she has never found anybody who can teach her right versus wrong, With Archana, she was alwasy golden girl capable of no wrong, then Arjun and now Onir. If early on someone would have taught this girl to care about her life, to respect and be thankful for love, and to let people live their destiny without playing God, she also would not have turned out such an egocentric person. none of the men she marries help her out, instead they fan her random requests, do not provide alternate and snesible solutions but blindly keep faith that she must have all the intellect in the world to make best decisions. All 4 are at fault for the marriages they are in, but Arjun is responsible for leading Ovi on after the one month declaration and Purvi - Onir for swapping of babies. Ovi is responsible solely for that unfrotuante deal she made for the sorry excuse of a husband and for drinking in pregnancy, which thankfully she stopped in time to love her child. 
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: iqbalslover

Ovi is now getting taste of her own medicine

Exactlyyy!

Wht goes around comes awl the way back around!
utopia88 thumbnail
Ovi is an immature spoiled brat. 🤢 Like the person above me said, what goes around comes back around!  ðŸ˜Š
CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari87

dear astha,

I don't know if you meant me, but I did not call the fan group baseless, I called the argument for ARVI and their amar prem baseless. anyway, today I have written posts knowing fully well I might be banned from this forum. So I have no complains really. Mods will probably do this tomorrow as they may be well asleep. I find my arguments tad bit better than wishing death on babies and laughing when mother is mourning death of her baby.

I know the rules very well and I have broken them knowingly today. Peace out.

Dear pari
With all due respect i would like to say that if u r feeling bad for the death of fictional character so how bad we should feel when people call us baseless. Ovi is fictional bt we r real. .
Well to ban u or nt is matter between u and mod so i would nt like to involve myself in it. My duty was 2 complaint and that is over.

I never said ovi or her child should die and most of arvi fans dnt want any death bt some nuetral viewer wished for arvi death. Strange. Isnt it?

All the best for ur mod test. Hope u clear it safely.Edited by ..aastha.. - 11 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660000">Dear Aastha, where did anyone equate Arvi with "baseless fandom". In fact there are many fan groups in this forum, and but I haven't seen anyone say that Arvi is an baseless fandom...are we here extrapolating and putting in invisible meaning and phrases to suit one's purpose just to get a fellow member warned...please do enlighten me...thanks in advance for taking your time to explain it. </font>

Dear kalapi
We r young nt fools. Dnt try to make fun by putting arguements like there r many fan groups. I dnt find any arman fan in any show discussion after anki left the show.
So only 2 groups r active. Arvi lovers and ovi lovers. Let me know if any new fan group of savita-damo and sundari or tej-suny and jignes.
And i have many other business to mind except creating invisible meaning and get fellow members warned. Its my right to complain if i find something offensive.

And of course u r always welcome.
Good night 4 today.