Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

finally something good and positive

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
BV makers does have a way to show the right message
They first show all things in wrong direction...everything OTT and then they set out to show the real message behind it
For months we are seeing Singhs mourning for Anandi like she is dead but today Ganga was a ray of hope...let's hope from now on Singhs will talk less of Anandi at least for Jagya

I really liked everyone's dialogue...no one was OTT...Dadisa was back to her khadoos dokri self and loved the way Ganga handled the situation...she spoke Gauri words in Anandi's style...true but soft words
Jagya looked really handsome with happiness on his face...it's like i fell for him all over again after so 2 years

Shiv was as usual handsome, understanding and cheerful...her really knows how to cheer Anandi
I liked the way Anandi spoke with Shiv and Jagya...Jagya-Anandi talks were like friends and if for a while we forget about their ex-spouses status i may actually like their bonding,...she is using Jagya and Ganga as the link to stay connected with Singhs and help them without being physically present there...she finally talked sense that Singhs cannot stay like this all the time and they need to move on...she was concerned about again ranting Shiv with Singh's problems...i think she is realizing that just because Shiv understands everything does not means she can irritate him with every problem of Singhs...she is getting careful with Shiv's feelings and concern for spoiling his first-holi-after-marriage happiness 
Saanchi was not irritating...anyone will take Jagya-Anandi talk in such manner specially when they are not aware for their bond as friends

Precap was so awesome...loved Anandi's playful nature...she is really making her first holi memorable and not sulking for Singhs...Nannd-Bhabhi bonding is getting better and hopes to stay like this

I know you guys must be thinking that who has asked me to view my thoughts for today's episode but its just that after so much mourning i really liked the way they are bringing back the happiness and are making Anandi finally create a balance b/w Shekhars and Singhs...hope it remains like this...sorry to bore u 

Edited by libsrocks - 10 April 2013 at 11:07am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fanbalikavadhuRvicsbrick_rednena28Chit15sbadamjyothiram5centsumamAakanksha_7Suchi-Chahat_A_Doshi

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
:)
I am glad you loved the episode Libs. It certainly brings out the positivity of Anandi that was always needed! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsbrick_redjyothiramlibsrocks

brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hope Holi gives everybody a new start. Looks like Anandi is moving in the right direction. She accepted the fact that Singhs should learn to live without her. Shiv reads Anandi like an open book. Sanchi is getting back to Ms.Doubtful. Ganga was awsome. Dadisa cannot easily intimidate her. She has the guts to speak her mind. Jagya looks very happy..Anyway, better to smile than sulk.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fanbalikavadhuRvicsjyothiramlibsrocksSuchi-

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

They first show all things in wrong direction...everything OTT and then they set out to show the real message behind it
For months we are seeing Singhs mourning for Anandi like she is dead but today Ganga was a ray of hope...let's hope from now on Singhs will talk less of Anandi at least for Jagya

I really liked everyone's dialogue...no one was OTT...Dadisa was back to her khadoos dokri self and loved the way Ganga handled the situation...she spoke Gauri words in Anandi's style...true but soft words
Jagya looked really handsome with happiness on his face...it's like i fell for him all over again after so 2 years

Shiv was as usual handsome, understanding and cheerful...her really knows how to cheer Anandi
I liked the way Anandi spoke with Shiv and Jagya...Jagya-Anandi talks were like friends and if for a while we forget about their ex-spouses status i may actually like their bonding,...she is using Jagya and Ganga as the link to stay connected with Singhs and help them without being physically present there...she finally talked sense that Singhs cannot stay like this all the time and they need to move on...she was concerned about again ranting Shiv with Singh's problems...i think she is realizing that just because Shiv understands everything does not means she can irritate him with every problem of Singhs...she is getting careful with Shiv's feelings and concern for spoiling his first-holi-after-marriage happiness 
Saanchi was not irritating...anyone will take Jagya-Anandi talk in such manner specially when they are not aware for their bond as friends

Precap was so awesome...loved Anandi's playful nature...she is really making her first holi memorable and not sulking for Singhs...Nannd-Bhabhi bonding is getting better and hopes to stay like this

I know you guys must be thinking that who has asked me to view my thoughts for today's episode but its just that after so much mourning i really liked the way they are bringing back the happiness and are making Anandi finally create a balance b/w Shekhars and Singhs...hope it remains like this...sorry to bore u 

I agree with every word you say

BUT one thing I did not like in todays episode So little AnSh Cry

I hope they balance out the time between Udaipur and Jaitsar

Saachi must have definitely arranged for Bhaang

AnSh prepare every time for their first time but nothing happens

So not done bhaang ke nashe mein first time NAHI I want only something to happen not everything

They have waited so much they should at least remember their first time

I hope we get to see equal AnSh , Jaga, Singh's n Shkehar'sSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fanbalikavadhuRvicsbrick_redhet27jyothiramlibsrocksSuchi-

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat11

Originally posted by libsrocks

I agree with every word you say

BUT one thing I did not like in todays episode So little AnSh Cry

I hope they balance out the time between Udaipur and Jaitsar

AnSh prepare every time for their first time but nothing happens

So not done bhaang ke nashe mein first time NAHI I want only something to happen not everything

They have waited so much they should at least remember their first time

I hope we get to see equal AnSh , Jaga, Singh's n Shkehar'sSmile

REALLY? i never thought about it...bhaang is not a bad idea but should not be used for their first night...but yes for little mischief and holi it would be good

this was funny...LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsjyothiram

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top