Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes, Kalapi, of course,and that brings us squarely back to my Fifth Commandment, which you have now neatly extended to Soham.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Errr Shymala dear, I can give you another rationale that is much more plausible😃. I wanted to write this post but got busy elsewhere. It isn't about the gravity of crime they have individual committed or their seriousness ' but the 'potential' effect it has on the only Golden Couple in PR land 😆

So, here is Soham who was also shown to connect with Purvi. The general consensus of the forum is/was that when/if Soham knows the truth, he (cause he has this soft spot for Purvi) will run and slap Ovi hard for the deal, and make Purvi and Arjun's union possible 😕. Haven't you seen countless posts that states that Soham needs a slap for not hearing out Arjun and roughing him up'..if he is to be considered "good", he has to be good to both'

And for Ovi not being awarded the same cookie points, oh well, you know why, she dared to come between the Golden Couple'.so, here is you reason, why both aren't measured by the same yardstick'

jnawaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

im amazed at how skewed a sense of justice in this forum is. im appalled at ppl whose basic humanity is overshadowed by visual stimulation of couple chemistry. this is the worst reflection of our society.  

Originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

no pr is not showing 13 14 love. but there are definitely many 13-14 year olds writing commentaries on adult relationships. otherwise i have no idea how people can be so abhorrently immature in their world views. 

Viewbies Note: Just as you are entitled to your opinions, so is everyone else. You may not agree with them and support their ideology, but that DOES NOT mean that you can attack or fault them for their views. We have asked time and time again that you only post YOUR VIEWS and DO NOT COMMENT ON THE VIEWS OF OTHERS.

PR DT

Edited by jnawaz - 11 years ago
tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

Viewbies Note: Just as you are entitled to your opinions, so is everyone else. You may not agree with them and support their ideology, but that DOES NOT mean that you can attack or fault them for their views. We have asked time and time again that you only post YOUR VIEWS and DO NOT COMMENT ON THE VIEWS OF OTHERS.

PR DT

i dnt think I've ever received a warning before about this but the 'time and time again' implies that i have. i will try keeping this in mind the next time i make a consciously 'offensive' post.