Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   
Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

small minded sense of justice (Page 3)

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Joined: 30 November 2012
Posts: 3593

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandu.S

Originally posted by crystalmoon

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

as long as it reunites Arvi, people can die , kill others , kill innocent people but arvi has to reunite is the motto of this forum
dont talk about justice , no one talks about justice
and as long as arvi problems exist, it is all ovi's fault
because arjun and purvi are mute, they cant speak 
ovi makes all decisions for them LOL

Big smileLOLClap 
U described this forum rather accurately,
this is the reason i dont want to come on the forum anymore cant you people see that ovi is not at fault she was engaged to arjun earlier she loved arjun since the age of 14. If anyone has come in between it was purvi. I agree that she made a deal with purvi, but at the end of the day it was purvi's decision. purvi was not held at gunpoint when she decided to dump arjun for her mother's happiness.

age 14 or 13 love not shown in PR ! 
she engaged to arjun not Arjun engaged to her like happy happy Dead
 bdw she came to India with a misunderstanding that her Arjun is missing her 
but the damn it didnot know that Arjun already found her Purvi
then Interpitation starts ! 
in every matter she blamed Purvi and atlast she was successful and she tried many ways to take the place of Purvi
but failed because of her insecureness & really I Love her insecureness  ROFL,because she is right about that 
ARJUN WILL BE ONLY PURVI'S ARJUN.

no pr is not showing 13 14 love. but there are definitely many 13-14 year olds writing commentaries on adult relationships. otherwise i have no idea how people can be so abhorrently immature in their world views. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

samekcrystalmoonm_mastipari87HillyloveKalapisashashyamDabulls23

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Joined: 30 November 2012
Posts: 3593

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandu.S

ovi did everything
but did Arjun ? did Arjun love her at the age of 14 ?
why did he agree to their marriage,as he was workaholic  in canda and as ovi want to marry her he agreed as they know each other from their childhood and he also thought that there will be no ladylove for him because he never believed in love but after meeting Purvi in India,he fall in love and then ArVi created and after that  the ovi entered and her tamasha..and she won,damn marriage 
let me tell u the day after purvi decided for family's sake she will sacrifice her love from that day,I mean from 5th september of PR there was nothing in this show,only pain,anger,betrayal  was going on and still crap is going on,the day evilness will cleared out that will be the perfect day of PR

so would you consider baby dying, baby being given away like an arid piece of worthless property, cheating and lying to your sister, your wife and patient as clearing out evil? nice. i have no words.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87HillyloveKalapisashashyam

crystalmoon Senior Member
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Joined: 01 March 2013
Posts: 899

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

Originally posted by Nandu.S

Originally posted by crystalmoon

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

as long as it reunites Arvi, people can die , kill others , kill innocent people but arvi has to reunite is the motto of this forum
dont talk about justice , no one talks about justice
and as long as arvi problems exist, it is all ovi's fault
because arjun and purvi are mute, they cant speak 
ovi makes all decisions for them LOL

Big smileLOLClap 
U described this forum rather accurately,
this is the reason i dont want to come on the forum anymore cant you people see that ovi is not at fault she was engaged to arjun earlier she loved arjun since the age of 14. If anyone has come in between it was purvi. I agree that she made a deal with purvi, but at the end of the day it was purvi's decision. purvi was not held at gunpoint when she decided to dump arjun for her mother's happiness.

age 14 or 13 love not shown in PR ! 
she engaged to arjun not Arjun engaged to her like happy happy Dead


 bdw she came to India with a misunderstanding that her Arjun is missing her 
but the damn it didnot know that Arjun already found her Purvi
then Interpitation starts ! 
in every matter she blamed Purvi and atlast she was successful and she tried many ways to take the place of Purvi
but failed because of her insecureness & really I Love her insecureness  ROFL,because she is right about that 
ARJUN WILL BE ONLY PURVI'S ARJUN.


 

no pr is not showing 13 14 love. but there are definitely many 13-14 year olds writing commentaries on adult relationships. otherwise i have no idea how people can be so abhorrently immature in their world views. 

I agree as Shakti himself said most of Arjun fan's are young girls while his are rather mature i take that as a complement as i am 16 myself and i completely love Onir. Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87tejaswiniwenhamHillylove

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Joined: 30 November 2012
Posts: 3593

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

you know teju! Bang on post! You echoed my thoughts perfectly! I am appalled at how reflective this forum is of the world outside...I don't care today if I get reported or my WL's are raised...But I am simply disgusted with the thinking of some people...People wish death upon a baby, upon a person for some flimsy chemistry between characters...Are you kidding me? 

I have judged so many people on this forum for petty thinking that is simply disgusting...I hope these kids are teenagers and have a blinded notion of love,marriage etc, and I hope they grow up and learn life...but if they are adults, then god help them and their thinking...

I had felt very sorry for Purvi when there was a scene of her crying after the wedding outside alone in her balcony and Sulo and Archu had peacefully gone to sleep...I had really felt her pain...And even thought I thought she was stupid to do this, I had felt that no one should have to go through this where their being adopted is such a ehsaan that is felt every minute...and that the mother who she did thsi for could get a peaceful sleep after what happened to her beti...I had written this in a post as well...my heart had literally gone out for that girl..I had hoped that she would pick up her life, and get a better guy than Arjun because clearly he did not love her enough to shake her to reality and not marry another woman...he was simply a spineless fool who gave in to prove a point...but did not behave mature and give her a better solution instead...I had thought she deserved a stronger and able man, and I hoped she would find him...I was even happy when she had found Onir..who really loves her...This is because thankfully I know the difference between real and reel, but also because I am human enough to acknowledge that...

But some people on this forum and the posts I have been reading...make me really thank god for what I have and worry for this world looks like for so many people...someone adviced me to take the comments for what they are, but when they are so hateful, it makes me wonder if people really have that much hate insdie of them to feel so strongly for a character that death, suicide, a miscarriage is all wished upon them to make some filthy lovers unite. 

Today my heart went out to Ovi. Her abandonment issues with Archana, her heart being broken a million times before, a baby that she lovingly carred and did not even get the chance to see the face or mourn her death...it was shameful that people wished this and were happy about it...shameful, disgusting and absolutely pathetic of such small mindedness...Even as a character, when you see this happen in a show, you feel for them...but clearly some people here are not cpaable of it...But Shruti was fabulous today...she has outdone all of her counterparts in the acting department...and Ovi, shattered to a broken person...I hope she finds the strenght to move on and I hope for once her family supports her...I wish she slaps Arjun-Purvi so hard on their faces, exposes Purvi Pythons truth o the world and leaves for Canada, self-respect intact. 

Nobody ever should get people like Purvi or Arjun in their lives. NOBODY EVER. Not even Ajit or Rasika deserve snakes like Purvi in their lives. 

thank you pari! no the minute i decided to write this post WL's gaya bhar mein. maturity deserves maturity back and respectful behavior deserves respect. the kind of obsessive couple frenzy and complete utter disrespect for a sensitive situation and for the feelings of people who have been in ovi's shoes (there are many women who miscarry, get cheated by their husband, bring up their husband's love child) or simply likes the character does not deserve that respect from me. its inhumane to say this is just desserts. and if im respectful to that opinion then im cheating myself. people maybe entitled to their opinions but hitler had an opinion. that didnt make it right. as far as purvi goes i know the scene your talking about. i cried then as well and i would cry again if purvi's baby died and onir swapped the babies to spare her feelings. because i saw that purvi loved her baby and every mother in the world deserves that courtesy.


Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 10 April 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastipari87HillyloveKalapisashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Joined: 04 January 2012
Posts: 13118

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Dear Tejaswini,

A propose your post, I would only like to repeat what I wrote on Waneeka's forum (reproduced below), posing a simple  question for which I seek a logical answer. I am yet to get it.

As for the frantic and homicidal demands in the forum for the demise of Ovi's baby and Ovi, with Onir surely next on the hit list, I begin to understand why there are so many murders by disappointed boyfriends and girl friends these days - stabbings, shooting, acid throwings. It is because of the extension of the attitudes so evident in the forum these days -  which I cannot remember having seen when I was very active last year -  to real life. When there are no inhibitions about doing anything at all to get what you want, murder is sure to follow. It is the same here.

Shyamala Aunty

truth out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3527516&TPN=5&#80256191
Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Dear Waneeka,

What I find  intriguing, and totally inconsistent in all this outpouring of venom against Ovi is that those who can never forgive her for having bargained, successfully, for Arjun with his eternal beloved, are nonetheless prepared to forgive Vishnu lala aka Soham for a life willingly spent in crime, and not pickpocketing but kidnapping and extortion, and are willing to give him not just a second chance but any number of chances.

No one questions the concept that he has turned over  a new leaf and become a reformed character.

But the same grace and acceptance is not extended to Ovi, though, in all logic, as Ovi's sin is far less serious than the multiple sins of which Soham/Vishnu is indisputably guilty, this cannot possibly be justified.

It is probably because, in showing up how little Purvi really cared for Arjun, Ovi has sinned against the PR Commandment No. 5 Thou shalt not question the amar prem of Arjun and Purvi, and neither shall you attempt to sunder the immortal lovers.

There is no other reason that I can think of.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

everything is ovi's fault so why bother 

whatever purvi does she will always be the mahaan one

whether that involves giving up her LOVE, marrying a complete stranger or giving up her baby 


Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

ovi proposed a deal. a deal that was asking purvi to return arjun to her. purvi said no. ovi thot of killing herself and then in the last minute purvi called and accepted the deal. ovi said thank you to purvi from the bottom of her heart. purvi asked arjun to prove his love and marry ovi. he did. after that whatever decisions were taken by purvi and arjun involved absolutely no coercion from ovi. she had no hand in ANYTHING that went down afterwards. purvi leaving because of pregnancy, arjun deciding to consummate his marriage, purvi keeping arjun's baby but marrying onir, coming back to mumbai, giving pari away, arjun purvi onir hiding this from all. in all this chaos, the only thing that was ovi's part to play was that she provided purvi incentive to leave arjun. purvi didnt give her an answer and was ready to go through the marriage till the last moment when she decided to call ovi. ovi didnt even threaten purvi. but for that her baby should die, pari should be taken away from her, arjun should leave her, she should commit suicide or leave the country, she also deserves to be duped and cheated. im amazed at how skewed a sense of justice in this forum is. im appalled at ppl whose basic humanity is overshadowed by visual stimulation of couple chemistry. this is the worst reflection of our society.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalmoonpari87Kalapi

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Joined: 25 January 2008
Posts: 12595

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
These are the same people who called organ trafficker Mittal and Punni heroes. Nothing shocks me here anymore.
Indian television audience is not ready for a proper story or complex characters. They need the same ghasa peeta love stories of poor mahan girl and rich arrogant boy. Everything else is irrelevant.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87tejaswiniwenhamHillylove_notinuse_sashashyam

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 3873

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

These are the same people who called organ trafficker Mittal and Punni heroes. Nothing shocks me here anymore.
Indian television audience is not ready for a proper story or complex characters. They need the same ghasa peeta love stories of poor mahan girl and rich arrogant boy. Everything else is irrelevant.
 
I am sorry, do called Mittal and Punni heros? You mean the forum did, when?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Hillylove

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Joined: 30 November 2012
Posts: 3593

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Tejaswini,

A propose your post, I would only like to repeat what I wrote on Waneeka's forum (reproduced below), posing a simple  question for which I seek a logical answer. I am yet to get it.

As for the frantic and homicidal demands in the forum for the demise of Ovi's baby and Ovi, with Onir surely next on the hit list, I begin to understand why there are so many murders by disappointed boyfriends and girl friends these days - stabbings, shooting, acid throwings. It is because of the extension of the attitudes so evident in the forum these days -  which I cannot remember having seen when I was very active last year -  to real life. When there are no inhibitions about doing anything at all to get what you want, murder is sure to follow. It is the same here.

Shyamala Aunty

truth out

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3527516&TPN=5&#80256191
Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Dear Waneeka,

What I find  intriguing, and totally inconsistent in all this outpouring of venom against Ovi is that those who can never forgive her for having bargained, successfully, for Arjun with his eternal beloved, are nonetheless prepared to forgive Vishnu lala aka Soham for a life willingly spent in crime, and not pickpocketing but kidnapping and extortion, and are willing to give him not just a second chance but any number of chances.

No one questions the concept that he has turned over  a new leaf and become a reformed character.

But the same grace and acceptance is not extended to Ovi, though, in all logic, as Ovi's sin is far less serious than the multiple sins of which Soham/Vishnu is indisputably guilty, this cannot possibly be justified.

It is probably because, in showing up how little Purvi really cared for Arjun, Ovi has sinned against the PR Commandment No. 5 Thou shalt not question the amar prem of Arjun and Purvi, and neither shall you attempt to sunder the immortal lovers.

There is no other reason that I can think of.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

everything is ovi's fault so why bother 

whatever purvi does she will always be the mahaan one

whether that involves giving up her LOVE, marrying a complete stranger or giving up her baby 


Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

ovi proposed a deal. a deal that was asking purvi to return arjun to her. purvi said no. ovi thot of killing herself and then in the last minute purvi called and accepted the deal. ovi said thank you to purvi from the bottom of her heart. purvi asked arjun to prove his love and marry ovi. he did. after that whatever decisions were taken by purvi and arjun involved absolutely no coercion from ovi. she had no hand in ANYTHING that went down afterwards. purvi leaving because of pregnancy, arjun deciding to consummate his marriage, purvi keeping arjun's baby but marrying onir, coming back to mumbai, giving pari away, arjun purvi onir hiding this from all. in all this chaos, the only thing that was ovi's part to play was that she provided purvi incentive to leave arjun. purvi didnt give her an answer and was ready to go through the marriage till the last moment when she decided to call ovi. ovi didnt even threaten purvi. but for that her baby should die, pari should be taken away from her, arjun should leave her, she should commit suicide or leave the country, she also deserves to be duped and cheated. im amazed at how skewed a sense of justice in this forum is. im appalled at ppl whose basic humanity is overshadowed by visual stimulation of couple chemistry. this is the worst reflection of our society.  

Dear Shyamala Aunty,
If logic was prevalent in this forum then i would not need to make this post. but to give a very simplistic explanation: ovi is not forgiven because she took away the visual stimulation provided by chemistry between two people. whereas there is still hope that soham maybe the one to restore that stimulation. thus whatever he did is fine. its simplistic but i don't think people are mature enough to understand the complexity of the given situation.
tejaswini


Edited by tejaswiniwenham - 10 April 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastipari87HillyloveKalapisashashyam

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ekta's serial makes no sense whatsoever

Author: krj87   Replies: 2   Views: 518

krj87 2 518 22 March 2013 at 9:10pm by zonan
I want justice for Ovi

Author: ilovedhanjanird   Replies: 3   Views: 519

ilovedhanjanird 3 519 08 March 2013 at 11:36pm by ilovedhanjanird
Justice should be first

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: rayadallie   Replies: 167   Views: 7538

rayadallie 167 7538 08 February 2013 at 3:00am by neha333
Small town girls who made it big on small screen -

Author: -Preeti-   Replies: 1   Views: 623

-Preeti- 1 623 18 August 2012 at 8:29am by Areebabilal
Small town girls who madebig on small screen-Asha

Author: style14   Replies: 1   Views: 770

style14 1 770 18 August 2012 at 12:16am by gal.angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index