India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

small minded sense of justice (Page 2)

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
you know teju! Bang on post! You echoed my thoughts perfectly! I am appalled at how reflective this forum is of the world outside...I don't care today if I get reported or my WL's are raised...But I am simply disgusted with the thinking of some people...People wish death upon a baby, upon a person for some flimsy chemistry between characters...Are you kidding me? 

I have judged so many people on this forum for petty thinking that is simply disgusting...I hope these kids are teenagers and have a blinded notion of love,marriage etc, and I hope they grow up and learn life...but if they are adults, then god help them and their thinking...

I had felt very sorry for Purvi when there was a scene of her crying after the wedding outside alone in her balcony and Sulo and Archu had peacefully gone to sleep...I had really felt her pain...And even thought I thought she was stupid to do this, I had felt that no one should have to go through this where their being adopted is such a ehsaan that is felt every minute...and that the mother who she did thsi for could get a peaceful sleep after what happened to her beti...I had written this in a post as well...my heart had literally gone out for that girl..I had hoped that she would pick up her life, and get a better guy than Arjun because clearly he did not love her enough to shake her to reality and not marry another woman...he was simply a spineless fool who gave in to prove a point...but did not behave mature and give her a better solution instead...I had thought she deserved a stronger and able man, and I hoped she would find him...I was even happy when she had found Onir..who really loves her...This is because thankfully I know the difference between real and reel, but also because I am human enough to acknowledge that...

But some people on this forum and the posts I have been reading...make me really thank god for what I have and worry for this world looks like for so many people...someone adviced me to take the comments for what they are, but when they are so hateful, it makes me wonder if people really have that much hate insdie of them to feel so strongly for a character that death, suicide, a miscarriage is all wished upon them to make some filthy lovers unite. 

Today my heart went out to Ovi. Her abandonment issues with Archana, her heart being broken a million times before, a baby that she lovingly carred and did not even get the chance to see the face or mourn her death...it was shameful that people wished this and were happy about it...shameful, disgusting and absolutely pathetic of such small mindedness...Even as a character, when you see this happen in a show, you feel for them...but clearly some people here are not cpaable of it...But Shruti was fabulous today...she has outdone all of her counterparts in the acting department...and Ovi, shattered to a broken person...I hope she finds the strenght to move on and I hope for once her family supports her...I wish she slaps Arjun-Purvi so hard on their faces, exposes Purvi Pythons truth o the world and leaves for Canada, self-respect intact. 

Nobody ever should get people like Purvi or Arjun in their lives. NOBODY EVER. Not even Ajit or Rasika deserve snakes like Purvi in their lives. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

samekcrystalmoonm_mastitejaswiniwenhamHillylove_notinuse_Kalapisashashyamshahsb_26koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Nandu.S Senior Member
Nandu.S
Nandu.S

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalmoon

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

as long as it reunites Arvi, people can die , kill others , kill innocent people but arvi has to reunite is the motto of this forum
dont talk about justice , no one talks about justice
and as long as arvi problems exist, it is all ovi's fault
because arjun and purvi are mute, they cant speak 
ovi makes all decisions for them LOL

Big smileLOLClap 
U described this forum rather accurately,
this is the reason i dont want to come on the forum anymore cant you people see that ovi is not at fault she was engaged to arjun earlier she loved arjun since the age of 14. If anyone has come in between it was purvi. I agree that she made a deal with purvi, but at the end of the day it was purvi's decision. purvi was not held at gunpoint when she decided to dump arjun for her mother's happiness.

age 14 or 13 love not shown in PR ! 
she engaged to arjun not Arjun engaged to her like happy happy Dead
 bdw she came to India with a misunderstanding that her Arjun is missing her 
but the damn it didnot know that Arjun already found her Purvi
then Interpitation starts ! 
in every matter she blamed Purvi and atlast she was successful and she tried many ways to take the place of Purvi
but failed because of her insecureness & really I Love her insecureness  ROFL,because she is right about that 
ARJUN WILL BE ONLY PURVI'S ARJUN.
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by rash2222

my question is ovi had never put any kind of deal in front of arjun ... y the hell he got married to ovi on purvi's insistence... did ovi forced him to consummate their wedding... no na so who is to blame ovi's pregnancy... in short all three of them have done huge mistake , so nobody is sane...
Rashi, before I didn't want Ankita to come back because I didn't want her to play a grandmother ..Then I didn't want her to be pushed in the background ...

Now I think the main reason why I don't want her to come back is that I don't want her to work with these writers ..
tanya di exactly with writers and this PH... they deserve somebody who is snobbish and just keep them on toes...but tomorrow is TRP day all of them will be happy coz there will be increase in it after so much drama
rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandu.S

as long as it reunites Arvi, people can die , kill others , kill innocent people but arvi has to reunite is the motto of this forum

Big smileLOLClap 
this is the reason i dont want to come on the forum anymore cant you people see that ovi is not at fault she was engaged to arjun earlier she loved arjun since the age of 14. If anyone has come in between it was purvi. I agree that she made a deal with purvi, but at the end of the day it was purvi's decision. purvi was not held at gunpoint when she decided to dump arjun for her mother's happiness.

in every matter she blamed Purvi and atlast she was successful and she tried many ways to take the place of Purvi
but failed because of her insecureness & really I Love her insecureness  ROFL,because she is right about that 
i guess acc to the story it was arjun who told ovi that they will get married... sent her gifts also from INDIA to CANADA... what was that by arjun ... i guess he was the one who made her pregnant where was his love for purvi when he consummated his wedding... now PR is making mockery of relationship

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

samekcrystalmoonm_mastipari87HillyloveKalapipesi11shahsb_26

crystalmoon Senior Member
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Big smileLOLClap 

I know ages 14 and 13 are not shown but i am pretty sure that manav and teju mentioned it before.probably u missed it . and we also had a glimpse of there childhood photos and we will have many more as there anniversary is coming. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiHillylove

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

ovi proposed a deal. a deal that was asking purvi to return arjun to her. purvi said no. ovi thot of killing herself and then in the last minute purvi called and accepted the deal. ovi said thank you to purvi from the bottom of her heart. purvi asked arjun to prove his love and marry ovi. he did. after that whatever decisions were taken by purvi and arjun involved absolutely no coercion from ovi. she had no hand in ANYTHING that went down afterwards. purvi leaving because of pregnancy, arjun deciding to consummate his marriage, purvi keeping arjun's baby but marrying onir, coming back to mumbai, giving pari away, arjun purvi onir hiding this from all. in all this chaos, the only thing that was ovi's part to play was that she provided purvi incentive to leave arjun. purvi didnt give her an answer and was ready to go through the marriage till the last moment when she decided to call ovi. ovi didnt even threaten purvi. but for that her baby should die, pari should be taken away from her, arjun should leave her, she should commit suicide or leave the country, she also deserves to be duped and cheated. im amazed at how skewed a sense of justice in this forum is. im appalled at ppl whose basic humanity is overshadowed by visual stimulation of couple chemistry. this is the worst reflection of our society.  

Very well said!!! I am also amazed at the violence directed at one character for I guess showing the true colors of Arjun and Purvi's ''amar prem""... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastipari87Hillylovepesi11sashashyam

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Dont be angry
ovi will be back to normal in somedays,really very soonLOL

im not angry. its a show. 

but i am appalled at the small mindedness of people in this forum. if you can't empathize with a mother who has lost her child and husband the day before their first anniversary then dont atleast make a mockery of it. the death of a baby is always just sad. not just desserts. the implication of saying that the baby deserved to die for what the mum did reflects more on the abhorrent ideals of the person suggesting this than a character of some fictional show.

my post was not about ovi- she was the reference point. whether she goes back to 'normal', kills arjun in his sleep or decides to do his and purvi's aarti is not something i plan to predict or care about. thats the cvs decision. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiHillylovepesi11sashashyam

Nandu.S Senior Member
Nandu.S
Nandu.S

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
ovi did everything
but did Arjun ? did Arjun love her at the age of 14 ?
why did he agree to their marriage,as he was workaholic  in canda and as ovi want to marry her he agreed as they know each other from their childhood and he also thought that there will be no ladylove for him because he never believed in love but after meeting Purvi in India,he fall in love and then ArVi created and after that  the ovi entered and her tamasha..and she won,damn marriage 
let me tell u the day after purvi decided for family's sake she will sacrifice her love from that day,I mean from 5th september of PR there was nothing in this show,only pain,anger,betrayal  was going on and still crap is going on,the day evilness will cleared out that will be the perfect day of PR

Go to top