India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

small minded sense of justice

tejaswiniwenham IF-Dazzler
tejaswiniwenham
tejaswiniwenham

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ovi proposed a deal. a deal that was asking purvi to return arjun to her. purvi said no. ovi thot of killing herself and then in the last minute purvi called and accepted the deal. ovi said thank you to purvi from the bottom of her heart. purvi asked arjun to prove his love and marry ovi. he did. after that whatever decisions were taken by purvi and arjun involved absolutely no coercion from ovi. she had no hand in ANYTHING that went down afterwards. purvi leaving because of pregnancy, arjun deciding to consummate his marriage, purvi keeping arjun's baby but marrying onir, coming back to mumbai, giving pari away, arjun purvi onir hiding this from all. in all this chaos, the only thing that was ovi's part to play was that she provided purvi incentive to leave arjun. purvi didnt give her an answer and was ready to go through the marriage till the last moment when she decided to call ovi. ovi didnt even threaten purvi. but for that her baby should die, pari should be taken away from her, arjun should leave her, she should commit suicide or leave the country, she also deserves to be duped and cheated. im amazed at how skewed a sense of justice in this forum is. im appalled at ppl whose basic humanity is overshadowed by visual stimulation of couple chemistry. this is the worst reflection of our society.  

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gold1978starsamekLoveAshvikruhi86crystalmoonm_mastipari87_notinuse_KalapiHillyloverash2222sashashyam.Senorita.Perfangel5655nycsweetieshahsb_26_OrChiD_Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
as long as it reunites Arvi, people can die , kill others , kill innocent people but arvi has to reunite is the motto of this forum
dont talk about justice , no one talks about justice
and as long as arvi problems exist, it is all ovi's fault
because arjun and purvi are mute, they cant speak 
ovi makes all decisions for them LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

FrederisLoveAshvikcrystalmoonm_mastitejaswiniwenham_notinuse_Hillylovepesi11sashashyamPerfangel5655nycsweetie

crystalmoon Senior Member
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u.
and I dont think Ovi is going to give up Pari either she has lost everything Unhappy,she will keep her. 
Nandu.S Senior Member
Nandu.S
Nandu.S

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Dont be angry
ovi will be back to normal in somedays,really very soonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muhinaashfaque2012

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yup its sad...
I was always against ArVi's Jodee... Not because I liked Arjun-Ovi jodee, but just a fact that Arjun was engaged to Ovi... Under whatever circumstances... so before even proposing to Purvi, he should have explained it Ovi... and make sure she had heard his words...
But no even when engagement was announced, they dragged and dragged.. instead of telling everything on the spot... and continue playing with feelings of Ovi..
Besides, its not even Ovi's fault about the deal with Purvi... Since she loved Arjun, she thought of still giving it a try and try to get him back...
Had purvi loved Arjun truely, she should have disagreed to Ovi.. and got married... ArMan was an excuse... Glorious couple had to unite some day... some how... Purvi's act just portrayed her need to be close to Arjun... I somehow never felt Purvi Loved Arjun.!
Now, not Just Ovi, seems even Onir is destroyed! Crap show.. There is nothing called Pavitrata in the show anymore..
I feel, only ArMan had Pavitra Rishta... rest all are just dragging the show...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

samekGManda72crystalmoonm_mastipari87Hillylovepesi11sashashyamPerfangel5655Dabulls23

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
my question is ovi had never put any kind of deal in front of arjun ... y the hell he got married to ovi on purvi's insistence... did ovi forced him to consummate their wedding... no na so who is to blame ovi's pregnancy... in short all three of them have done huge mistake , so nobody is sane...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samekGManda72_OrChiD_Tanyaz

crystalmoon Senior Member
crystalmoon
crystalmoon

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

as long as it reunites Arvi, people can die , kill others , kill innocent people but arvi has to reunite is the motto of this forum
dont talk about justice , no one talks about justice
and as long as arvi problems exist, it is all ovi's fault
because arjun and purvi are mute, they cant speak 
ovi makes all decisions for them LOL

Big smileLOLClap 
U described this forum rather accurately,
this is the reason i dont want to come on the forum anymore cant you people see that ovi is not at fault she was engaged to arjun earlier she loved arjun since the age of 14. If anyone has come in between it was purvi. I agree that she made a deal with purvi, but at the end of the day it was purvi's decision. purvi was not held at gunpoint when she decided to dump arjun for her mother's happiness.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

samekm_mastipari87Hillylovepesi11sashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

my question is ovi had never put any kind of deal in front of arjun ... y the hell he got married to ovi on purvi's insistence... did ovi forced him to consummate their wedding... no na so who is to blame ovi's pregnancy... in short all three of them have done huge mistake , so nobody is sane...
Rashi, before I didn't want Ankita to come back because I didn't want her to play a grandmother ..Then I didn't want her to be pushed in the background ...

Now I think the main reason why I don't want her to come back is that I don't want her to work with these writers ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87HillyloveAshi22pesi11sashashyamkoolsadhu1000

Go to top