Balika Vadhu

Global anger? (Page 2)

Kalimera Senior Member
Kalimera
Kalimera

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75AZDAJA74TenamacakDanayasDacvasanthimraoTenakdada68doka1709Cicajadra211lavySiya_fastforwardLizBennetDryaLiliWorldSneha...Lovekop93smekerServiana

Trisha_magnet IF-Sizzlerz
Trisha_magnet
Trisha_magnet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Well...truth is a truth...

Even I have stopped watching the show from 27th February itself...just got few glimpse in between of promos or so...highly disappointed by it...Ouch

Now it's high time BV should come to an end ...was watching it only for original ansh...now no character of BV excite me...I m no fan of pratyusha or siddharth but use to watch for their awesome onscreen chemistry as shiv n anandi but now my craze for this couple is atlast gone in past month time...

Bad replacement took away my craze of our lovely pair...Cry

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

TenamacakDanayMARINA75AZDAJA74asDacKalimeradoka1709Cicajadra211taani_20vasanthimraosudhajoTenakdada68lavykaliopaalisa112Nandini6fastforwardLizBennetDryaWhisperOfDreamsLiliWorldananyamer9Sneha...Lovekop93smekerIlluminationServiana

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Kya farak padta hai isse? If global people have stopped watching the show, do this really matter to PH/ Channel. Not at all. This show is their golden goose and they wont let it go for anyone. Simple funda-nahi dekhna mat dekho. But one thing i must say, whatever the channel is... there is no variety in TV shows. All started in a good note pretending to be different. Once moves on, lost the track. Jab TRP ka funda nahi tab bhi shows super hit hote the. Tab kaise pata chalta tha ki show success hai ya nahi. Saans, palchhin, sailaab, Ekta shows before TRp  regime. Wohi aaj bhi pata chal sakta hai. These shows are not very old but more closer to people. Ab jo shows aa rahe hai they are jusy for skimming milk. Thats all. itni population mein ek bada section to hoga hi jo in shows ko dekhega, appreciate karega. Unhi logon to encash karenge PH/ channels. Viewers ke opinion atleast India mein matter nahi karte. This is not europe or US. For some how, i want to say viewers themselves r reponsible ki aajkal shows mein variety nahi. Ab ye mat kahana ki BV aisa show nahi hai. ye ek diff show hai. I can count thousands of things BV that are derogatory, regressive et all. better not to go the debate. But yes, for members, BV was over for them on 27th Feb. For me it was over on Ansh marriage. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AZDAJA74

ananyamer9 IF-Sizzlerz
ananyamer9
ananyamer9

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thanks yasna for sharing the news

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

TenamacakDanayMARINA75AZDAJA74asDacCicajadra211Kalimeradada68mina92vasanthimraoTenakkaliopalavySiya_LizBennetfastforwardLiliWorldDryasmekerSneha...LoveServiana

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serviana

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/balika-vadhus-anandi-replacement-anger-goes-global/710406.html#.UWWaPDcatQL

Balika Vadhu's Anandi replacement anger goes global

Mumbai: The furore over replacement of Anandi in Colors' soap opera Balika Vadhu is being witnessed not only in India but also Overseas.

Toral Rasputra who has replaced Pratyusha Banerjee as the next Anandi is not liked by the viewers not only in the country but also in other countries. The fans of Prausha or former Anandi have expressed their ire on the same and said that this replacement has dampened their liking for the Indian soap operas.

This anger is being witnessed first time in the history of Indian Television.

Some viewers have commented that they have stopped watching Balika Vadhu as this has been shocking for lovers of Anandi.

The dejected fans have even cursed Colors for the replacement.

Comments are as follows

Marina Jovanovic ' Belgrade, Serbia

The woman T. is completely '' in the "BV". You ruined the most popular and most beautiful show on Indian television! My BV i.e. Anandi with Prats is gone into the history on 27. February 2013 and the truth is that till then it was the best Indian series ever! Nothing left! Shame on you, Colors and PH together or whoever did it!
Kalimera Kami

The chemistry between Shiv and Anandi was the reason I used to watch BV. It had this old worldly charm, very pure and sweet like reading a Victoia Holt or Georgette Heyer. I miss it and I do not want to spoil my memory of that magic by watching Toral's so inept acting. If she had atleast emoted better I would have given it a try. But I got a shock watching her act last week. and decided not to watch again. I cant believe she has acted before in a full serial.

Television's one amongst the most viewed show 'Balika Vadhu' had recently replaced Pratyusha Banerjee with Toral Rasputra as Anandi but it seems as the audiences still have not accepted the new entrant.

Balika Vadhu has committed towards its sincere efforts to entertain the home audience and is successfully doing the same since years. The makers of the show had to bring in Toral Rasputra as the new Anandi (Lead Character) as the earlier one Pratyusha Banerjee had quit the show due to some undisclosed reasons.

The charm of Pratyusha has gripped the audience in a way that they are not ready to see their favorite Anandi in any other person. The comment box under the news published by Pardaphash have been flooded with the messages. Television drama freaks have asked the makers of the show to call back their old Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee.

Some even said that they have stopped watching the show since the day new Anandi in form of Toral has been roped in.

Thank you for sharing that with us. Finally someone voiced the growing dissatisfaction  with replacement of the lead actress in BV. The arrogance and  disrespect of BV viewers, their wishes and their feelings by PH and Chanel lead to the results that are mentioned above (bold)

It is good that there are people in India who are not afraid to face the truth and  who are brave enough to present it to the public.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75AZDAJA74TenamacakDanayasDacmina92Cicajadra211Kalimeradoka1709dada68vasanthimraoTenaklavykaliopaalisa112fastforwardNandini6LizBennetDryaLiliWorldkop93smekerServiana

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
tfs jas...they r sure gonna lose international markets

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

TenamacakDanayMARINA75AZDAJA74asDacCicajadra211dada68doka1709mina92Kalimerammishra1taani_20vasanthimraoTenaklavykaliopaSiya_fastforwardLizBennetDryaLiliWorldananyamer9Sneha...LoveJaymaakop93smekerServiana

sladjana333 IF-Addictz
sladjana333
sladjana333

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Thank you for sharing this with usSmile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

TenamacakDanayMARINA75AZDAJA74asDacCicajadra211Kalimeramina92doka1709vasanthimraoTenakdada68lavyfastforwardLizBennetSiya_LiliWorldDryakop93smekerJaymaaSneha...LoveServiana

Sonia Kapasi Groupbie
Sonia Kapasi
Sonia Kapasi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Have stopped watching BV since Prats left and only read the WU on IF to keep myself updated on what is happening. Toral is good but not suitable for this role. She lacks the innocence and that spirit required for this role. Glad there is some noise being made on the replacement. 

Edited by Sonia Kapasi - 10 April 2013 at 11:52am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

TenamacakDanayMARINA75AZDAJA74asDacdoka1709mina92Cicajadra211KalimeravasanthimraoTenakdada68kaliopalavyalisa112Nandini6Siya_LizBennetDryaLiliWorldJaymaaSneha...Lovesmekerkop93Serviana

Go to top