Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Don't insult the actors

JAIMELINDE Newbie
JAIMELINDE
JAIMELINDE

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hello 

Please do not insult the actors who are just playing a role. Personally I do not like the character rk, because he's disrespectful of women, of god, he's an alcoholic, he insults the poor and has no limits.but I never insult VD, which does learning a script and play a role! And why rk's fans insult AR? Be careful not to confuse the actors and fictional characters! We can be unhappy with the tracks, with the dialogue and talk about, but we should not insult the actors. I think some women are influenced by the fiction that is why I find it's a shame to show a character as bad as rk and consider him as a hero, but I do not confuse the fictional character and the actor. Rk fans insult AR, this is stupid, this man does his job, he learns dialogues and plays it all, just like any other players. We can discuss, criticize fictional characters but not insulting players. 

I created a topic in which I said that some fans were immature, it was not bad but I wrote it because I was shocked by the behavior of some fans who insulted actors and loved a very negative character but I'll never have believed that my topic would receive as many answers and when I wanted to read the answers, I was shocked to see that the subject was closed because people "arguing"! A forum is for ideas for, even criticize tracks, characters, not the actors or other participants in the forum. 'When I told "immature", I meant that I did not understand that someone can love such a negative and bad character  but I did not want to hurt anyone. In recent weeks, some fans get very nervous and insults via the forum or facebook, you have to calm down. apparently AR and these fans are insulted regulary via facebook and twitter, it is a shame! This actor trying to make a living playing comedy, he has a family, you can imagine what it must feel when he reads all these insults? I think people who criticize the character of rk are shocked by his behavior and this is normal. And many young women are influenced by the serial so rk is criticized but not criticizing the actor VD, it would be stupid. Those that may criticize are the writers who made rk so annoying and disrespectful and madhu so weak and submissive.
If the writers and producers want that the serial be viewed and appreciated, they will need to change some things, disgruntled and disappointed fans are becoming more numerous.
VD should ask writers to change his character, because as an actor he has a little bored to always play the heartless villain.

Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top