Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK was on FIRE today UFFF!! & PRECAP ;O (Page 3)

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2636

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yuvreen

AWESOME POST Clap

Thanks Yuvreen Big smile

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Joined: 03 April 2013
Posts: 12045

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FROM BOTH DD AND ESPECIALLY VD !! Big smileClap

ii think Rather RK should have said ' BIWI, aren't  your legs tired, because you have been running around my mind all dayLOLWinkROFL


what a powerful performance from VD in that precap !! kya junooon..Clap

Just loving RISHABALA ... !! kya passion.anger.pain.ishq.junoon.intensity!!

Their Deep Dark Love Story is just about to begin Big smile

RISHABALA Heart

gud one! ClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2636

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vd-rocks

Originally posted by violetshine

OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FROM BOTH DD AND ESPECIALLY VD !! Big smileClap

ii think Rather RK should have said ' BIWI, aren't  your legs tired, because you have been running around my mind all dayLOLWinkROFL


what a powerful performance from VD in that precap !! kya junooon..Clap

Just loving RISHABALA ... !! kya passion.anger.pain.ishq.junoon.intensity!!

Their Deep Dark Love Story is just about to begin Big smile

RISHABALA Heart

gud one! ClapThumbs Up

ThankyouSmile LOL it would have been hilarious if he had said that LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

war_is_peace

alinaza Senior Member
alinaza
alinaza

Joined: 27 September 2011
Posts: 630

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Superstar RK is back with a bang! What style, what passion, what madness! VD was phenomenal in his performance today. Haters can say wat they like but there is no disputing RK is the color and soul of MEIEJ:-). Loved each and every over the top dialogue baazi and melodraatic filmi events lol. But, today Sikki must get a mention. He had, hands down, the best two dialogues of today: 1) the return of bhabhiji part 2 - i absolutely died laughing when he said it and 2) he is badtameez but he has style - nothing more true than that:-)

Congrats CVs on a dhamaka full on entertainment rishbala episode!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshineanitarani

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2636

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliciaZA

Superstar RK is back with a bang! What style, what passion, what madness! VD was phenomenal in his performance today. Haters can say wat they like but there is no disputing RK is the color and soul of MEIEJ:-). Loved each and every over the top dialogue baazi and melodraatic filmi events lol. But, today Sikki must get a mention. He had, hands down, the best two dialogues of today: 1) the return of bhabhiji part 2 - i absolutely died laughing when he said it and 2) he is badtameez but he has style - nothing more true than that:-)

Congrats CVs on a dhamaka full on entertainment rishbala episode!!

Big smile Yup completely agree!! RK is just hot and feisty as ever !! Day Dreaming it it was complete madness from our side but for RK it's his normal antics WinkLOL which is why i dont know why Haterz are saying such horrid things about him. At the end of the day they should know RK's character well enough now... he isn't your typical 'husband' he is THE SUPERSTAR RK !! Embarrassed and if RK wasn't the way he is then this show would be no different to the others. He is the heartbeat of the show and he certainly makes my heart beat !! Embarrassed

SIKKY smashed it today  with his two dialogues!... ClapROFL

Great episode !! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

war_is_peace

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 19282

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Agreed. A big hand to VD, who's playing RK like no other actor could have dreamed to. Every scene he did today had just the right amount of push and pull he never let a single expression be more or less than it was supposed to be. He was absolute perfection today; and where anywhere else you would have hated the character and been just as angry wifh RK as Madhubala was, here RK really had you feel his emotions with him you could actually emphasize with an otherwise flawed character. He's really become the best actor on television ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshine

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 2636

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Agreed. A big hand to VD, who's playing RK like no other actor could have dreamed to. Every scene he did today had just the right amount of push and pull he never let a single expression be more or less than it was supposed to be. He was absolute perfection today; and where anywhere else you would have hated the character and been just as angry wifh RK as Madhubala was, here RK really had you feel his emotions with him you could actually emphasize with an otherwise flawed character. He's really become the best actor on television ! 

Thumbs Up Agree 100% !! the scene was not Overdone, because it was done in RK style, which he enacted to complete perfection!! 

Exactly.. im really feeling RK's character, he does not express himself, he doesn't know how to... but he's feeling all sorts of things, and his attachment with Madhu he has not forgot.. he knows what he did was wrong and he is trying to rectify his mistake i empathized with him today dont care what anyone says about RK... he means everything that he says and does now.

He is a flawed character, but he is human at the end of the day and he does have a HEART !! Heart

Best Actor i have seen ever !! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alinazaanitaraniDushtDanaf.

MFarah13 IF-Dazzler
MFarah13
MFarah13

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 4156

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
excellent post..what a paisa wasool epi..ddand vd were at their super duper best..totally power packed performance by vd..kudos..team mb...and lastly please dont find logics in the show as love stories dont have logic at all.and mb is more a filmy type dark love story so  logics have a  back seat here..rishbala rocksThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

violetshineanitarani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
UFFF...itz getting HOT in here..oolala

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -CoolChick-   Replies: 47   Views: 2668

-CoolChick- 47 2668 09 March 2013 at 11:02am by -CoolChick-
Ufff RK...

2 3 4

Author: -CoolChick-   Replies: 25   Views: 1864

-CoolChick- 25 1864 19 February 2013 at 8:17am by Sunshine Girl
ufff

Author: shampion   Replies: 6   Views: 800

shampion 6 800 09 February 2013 at 7:22am by shampion
Pillows...ufff

2 3 4

Author: Karishma700   Replies: 28   Views: 2023

Karishma700 28 2023 04 December 2012 at 10:52pm by abhaylovepia
RishBala were awesome in PRECAP(Precap HD link )

2 3 4 5 6

Author: SheDevil   Replies: 45   Views: 4527

SheDevil 45 4527 24 October 2012 at 6:52am by MuSIqroCKzzzz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index