Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

violetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rupa1939

hope the deep dark love story has begun. no triangle please, focuson rk madhu please and no sultan or kid for mext sixmonths at least

πŸ‘πŸΌ yup, we don't want a love triangle... focus to be on RISHABALA not on Sultan, which is why i didn't mention him in my post.  πŸ˜†

i want a redemption track πŸ˜Š
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post
 i loved Rishbala today they both rocked the episode. For the first time in a long while the mb was so enjoyable to watch. I loved seeing rk's love, passion, possessiveness and determination to get his biwi back with him.Yea sikky rocked as well. Finally its becoming a dark love story of two people's intensity, passion, obsession and craziness for one another. Dude I am becoming a huge fan of rishbala's power games they have with one another, its so damn entertaining to watch.
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: shmurr

Awesome post

i loved Rishbala today they both rocked the episode. For the first time in a long while the mb was so enjoyable to watch. I loved seeing rk's love, passion, possessiveness and determination to get his biwi back with him.Yea sikky rocked as well. Finally its becoming a dark love story of two people's intensity, passion, obsession and craziness for one another. Dude I am becoming a huge fan of rishbala's power games they have with one another, its so damn entertaining to watch.

Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š

i know right ... been a while since we had such a power pact episode like today's thoroughly enjoyed it πŸ˜Š

Dude, trust me im loving their power games as well ... they throw everything at each other back and forth back and forth just love them both πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by violetshine - 11 years ago
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvreen

AWESOME POST πŸ‘

Thanks Yuvreen πŸ˜ƒ
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: violetshine

OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FROM BOTH DD AND ESPECIALLY VD !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

ii think Rather RK should have said ' BIWI, aren't  your legs tired, because you have been running around my mind all day" πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

what a powerful performance from VD in that precap !! kya junooon..πŸ‘

Just loving RISHABALA ... !! kya passion.anger.pain.ishq.junoon.intensity!!

Their Deep Dark Love Story is just about to begin πŸ˜ƒ

RISHABALA ❀️

gud one! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: vd-rocks

gud one! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thankyou😊 πŸ˜† it would have been hilarious if he had said that πŸ˜†
alinaza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superstar RK is back with a bang! What style, what passion, what madness! VD was phenomenal in his performance today. Haters can say wat they like but there is no disputing RK is the color and soul of MEIEJ:-). Loved each and every over the top dialogue baazi and melodraatic filmi events lol. But, today Sikki must get a mention. He had, hands down, the best two dialogues of today: 1) the return of bhabhiji part 2 - i absolutely died laughing when he said it and 2) he is badtameez but he has style - nothing more true than that:-)

Congrats CVs on a dhamaka full on entertainment rishbala episode!!
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliciaZA

Superstar RK is back with a bang! What style, what passion, what madness! VD was phenomenal in his performance today. Haters can say wat they like but there is no disputing RK is the color and soul of MEIEJ:-). Loved each and every over the top dialogue baazi and melodraatic filmi events lol. But, today Sikki must get a mention. He had, hands down, the best two dialogues of today: 1) the return of bhabhiji part 2 - i absolutely died laughing when he said it and 2) he is badtameez but he has style - nothing more true than that:-)

Congrats CVs on a dhamaka full on entertainment rishbala episode!!

πŸ˜ƒ Yup completely agree!! RK is just hot and feisty as ever !!  it it was complete madness from our side but for RK it's his normal antics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† which is why i dont know why Haterz are saying such horrid things about him. At the end of the day they should know RK's character well enough now... he isn't your typical 'husband' he is THE SUPERSTAR RK !! πŸ˜³ and if RK wasn't the way he is then this show would be no different to the others. He is the heartbeat of the show and he certainly makes my heart beat !! πŸ˜³

SIKKY smashed it today  with his two dialogues!... πŸ‘πŸ€£

Great episode !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed. A big hand to VD, who's playing RK like no other actor could have dreamed to. Every scene he did today had just the right amount of push and pull he never let a single expression be more or less than it was supposed to be. He was absolute perfection today; and where anywhere else you would have hated the character and been just as angry wifh RK as Madhubala was, here RK really had you feel his emotions with him you could actually emphasize with an otherwise flawed character. He's really become the best actor on television ! 
violetshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Agreed. A big hand to VD, who's playing RK like no other actor could have dreamed to. Every scene he did today had just the right amount of push and pull he never let a single expression be more or less than it was supposed to be. He was absolute perfection today; and where anywhere else you would have hated the character and been just as angry wifh RK as Madhubala was, here RK really had you feel his emotions with him you could actually emphasize with an otherwise flawed character. He's really become the best actor on television ! 

πŸ‘πŸΌ Agree 100% !! the scene was not Overdone, because it was done in RK style, which he enacted to complete perfection!! 

Exactly.. im really feeling RK's character, he does not express himself, he doesn't know how to... but he's feeling all sorts of things, and his attachment with Madhu he has not forgot.. he knows what he did was wrong and he is trying to rectify his mistake i empathized with him today dont care what anyone says about RK... he means everything that he says and does now.

He is a flawed character, but he is human at the end of the day and he does have a HEART !! β€οΈ

Best Actor i have seen ever !! πŸ˜ƒ