Guman to spill the beans in the function?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I have a feeling that Guman might seize the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone... First, by breaking Saras and Kumud's alliance, and secondly humiliate VC and his family... She may spill the beans and reveal that Saras came here to say 'No' to Kumud😭 Hope not though...
That's what Guman is planning to do
Guman 😡 hate her man..?... but I was thinking that before that what if Sara's tells kumud about his feelings before that. :-)
i hv a feeling tht she might do so
Originally posted by Mishal4Sumud

Guman 😡 hate her man..?... but I was thinking that before that what if Sara's tells kumud about his feelings before that. :-)

I don't think they will admit their feelings so soon. But I hope that when Guman creates drama, Saras to ask for Kumud's marriage. 
And Guman, yes we all love to hate her😆
i think she will do so, but saras on the other hand might accept the rishta just to save VC from humiliation!
Originally posted by mandygill

i think she will do so, but saras on the other hand might accept the rishta just to save VC from humiliation!
I strongly feel that too - he will say that he had said no to marriage - but now he wants VC to give his blessing for his and Kumud's marriage:)
Imagine the shock on Guman's face!!!
She might go back to Dubai and have Laxminandan break Saras-Kumud rishta!
Interestingly, Laxminandan is busy in serial Punar Vivah getting married himself in the serial!
Yeahh i think the same... but what if Saras tells his feelings before the family just after Guman spill the beans :D AHHH that will be awesome to watch ...
Thank you all... But I hope it doesn't happen And let's hope that Saras saves VC from humiliation... 
im sure theyll confess their love