Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 91)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Very clever of you General.Jha... Poor Khushi and Lordy!!!... Unhappy

Edited:

Rabba ve dear,

A very thrilling chapter... Loved it.

I literally laughed at the nonchalant attitude of Gen.Jha towards Khushi's wrath... He is such a cool, cunning and foresightful villain... Good going dear. Im very much impressed about his character. From hopeless tears to anger to cold determination to cunning smirk... He is one charming villain... Embarrassed

A tender rose caught in between two dark cold beasts?!!!... Rough times ahead for Arhasia... Unhappy

P.S. Glad to hear Dad is safe and back home. Take care.

Edited by hoopoe - 13 June 2013 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Oh no...arnav is going to misunderstand khushi now

AquilineA_Soul

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Oops So the much awaited Khushi Shyam confrontation has happened along with the much feared Arnav's realization of Khushi Syam interaction.
I can not tell how glad I am that U did not include the hug.The letter style was good.I am bracing myself for the storm.
Sorry cant write much Gotta go.M really busy!

AquilineA_Soul

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
i was holding my breath throughout the update...poor khushi,she ll hav to face the wrath now :/

AquilineA_Soul

shreelakshan Newbie
shreelakshan
shreelakshan

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
oh god...no...this can't be happening...am so astonished by the progress in this chapter that am frozen like a statue...i have to force my hands to type out something...anything...my mind seems to  slowly register the events that took place...kushi's furious reaction...general's absolutely logical but at the same time unacceptable arguments...Lord Arnav's confusion...Wonderful writing Lin...the update was nothing short of fabulous...in my mind's eye,i could see every event unfolding itself...i could feel kushi's helplessness,despair,fury,the betrayal that she had to face..General's hopelessness,the way he had tried to placate kushi despite all his misgivings,and the way he had finally surrendered to shrewdness and cunning measures..Lord arnav's dilemma..followed by his befuddlement on seeing the most unexpected of reactions on the faces he thought he knew so well...i was literally sucked into the vortex of the chapter...even now my mind is still in arhasia...it was brilliant Lin...Lady Anjali is the only one who's oblivious to the happenings around her..the sweet innocent that she is..and the way you finished the chapter..Bravo Lin...now all am scared of is the fact that Lord arnav would maybe think that kushi is a morally questionable woman...oh...am so scared of it happening..i've grown so used to the budding romance between those two that i can only hope no evil eye(literally) falls on them...am so eager to know what happens next...until then i can only wait...so wait i shall...
KUDOS lin...a brilliant chapter...
P.S.:am off to read the chapter again...Big smile
shree..

AquilineA_Soul

kaur94 IF-Dazzler
kaur94
kaur94

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
That was great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
My Oh My! That was tantamount to a heart attack! Monkey Icons All through the read my heart was pounding so hard! *phew*
The infamous terrace scene transformed to a lake scene!Monkey Icons and thankfully there was no disgusting hug here!! Monkey Icons Yoyo

Shyam... The audacity of the vile creature here ... so shamelessly he mentioned his innuendo to her... Monkey Winks
Arnav...All he could see that there was Khushi spitting out fire through her mouth! Monkey Winks
Ouh the parchment had to reveal itself in a manner that could cause all possible misconstruing aspects.. Monkey Winks 
Khushi... Monkey Emoticonsoww!baby its all left to Lin to take care from here ... i pray you will be fine!  Monkey Winks
Arnav ... Monkey Iconi beg you to use your brains atleast here ... look in carefully Monkey Emoticons and then take a step! 
*Sigh*Yes noisome creature indeed was exposed .. Monkey Winks

Lin... I am too much in a state of shock Monkey Winksto reprise well on the chapter thinking of the dreadful storm thats gonna engulf Arhasia in... Monkey Icon So i am gonna stop here! Monkey Emoticons
Trusting you to take care of things from here now!! Monkey Icons

Thanks for the update darling! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineA_Soul

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
general jha was very clever.. poor khushi...is arnav is going to misunderstand her...waiting to know more..

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top