Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 89)

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
OH GOD... LIN ITS PERFECTLY FINE...
YOUR PRIORITIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO US THAT ANY OTHER THING..

WILL ALSO BE WISHING FOR UNCLES GOOD HEALTH..
BE STRONG AND TAKE CARE.. *HUGS* 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Forgive me for the delay. I had mentioned that today will be the day I am updating, but I will not be able to update tonight. For certain, I will update tomorrow itself but I would like this night to pass without me involving in Arhasia and its adventures. Forgive me dears. Welcome to the new readers and I know Soul must be doing the "official welcoming" for all our sakes. Hope you will all understand and steer away from this thread until I post the chapter tomorrow. Like I said, I just want this night to pass for my father had a minor surgery just now and though I am miles away from him, I have promised myself that I would pray for him this whole night. He is fine now and I am glad to know it but I would like the night to pass in reverance of the situation. Thankyou for being understanding. Will updte tomorrow.

dear aquiline, i just came here to read chapter 156 but saw you here..

Our prayers are with u n yr dad always. May he make a speedy recovery soon(amen)

Prayers are the best gift which a child can give to their parents ... Allah always listens to the prayeers offered by children for their parents...

InshAllah yr prayers will surely be listend n answered..

take care dear.

May Allah bless u n family always (amen)

AquilineA_Soul

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Oh, sweetie, its all right...
tek good care of urself, dnt panic..
n good to kno dat uncle is fine...
will remember ur dad, in my prayers..
be calm, sweetheart...

AquilineA_Soul

-B.S- Groupbie
-B.S-
-B.S-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
hi.
i found this ff on a blockbuster post on IPK forum, started reading 2 days ago n just finished all chapters
I must say this ff indeed is a blockbuster!!!

AquilineA_Soul

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve ...
Hey Lin, thanks for the beautiful updates... i feel your version to Payal n Akash is the best one... n yes the greek ceremonies,i neva heard of and now i'm acquainted to them by you. Indeed they reflect the purity and sacredness of love-marriage.

Wow the Arshi/Arhi scenes, The Rabba ve's you gave us ... was wow ya.. It sent ticklish feeling n butterflies in stomach.

This must have been discussed before by other comrades, and as me not being a frequent visitor must have missed it. So with your latest update, i feel the child in Lady Anjali's womb can be General's cure to his curse. He already hallucinated about a child and he despises being a to be father. While he thinks Khushi is his cure but she instigates the animal in him and to Lord Arnav, she can stop the monster in him.this is just what crossed my mind..

Waiting for your next visit to the inn...and yes the innkeeper has passed me an invite for wedding.
Take care!
I had a great vacation.. its sad that days fly so fast. I've been to Goa and the place is so beautiful.. the beachside is so serene. Had the best time. Now back to my daily routine.ok see u on the wedding day. Don't leave us with that frozen expression ..

CAC
Jo. (Like how u call me n m liking it)
I'm so sorry. I kept blabbering about my stuff. I hope you are fine. Dont worry everything will be fine. Ur dad will have a speady recovery. He is in my prayers.

Edited by serialaddict12 - 12 June 2013 at 5:21pm

AquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Oh God! May Almighty bless him with best of health..Hey Lin there is no need to apologize AT ALL. Theres nothing more important than parents. Its good to know tht he is fine now. May he recover soon. May Almighty give him long life so that his loving hand be always there for u to hold on Ameen.I can understand ur condition as being away from him will have added much to worry n yeah he is fine now but the emotion u have gone through all the time till u got the news that his surgery went well must left u shaking inside. Take ur time to thank Almighty and to relax ur self. Arhasia,the tale n readers can wait. I know for u ur promise is important but for us YOU are! So tonight after coming back from clg take ample amount of rest n see if u can update easily just then update.
Thank you KP for letting us know abt the note

AquilineA_Soul

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Dear lin,
Our priorities are always our loved ones first. My prayers with you for your Dad. Hoping his recovery soon. Take Care of yourself .
God Bless you.
Riti

AquilineA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Dear Aquiline, Im relieved that your dad is safe now. May God bless him with a speedy recovery soon. And, about the updates... we can always wait for it. Nothing is more important than family. At the moment, your family/parents need your full attention. Though you stay away from them, try to be strong and help them improve their mental strength through your confident, assuring words. May HE bless your father and keep your family safe. Take care and relax yourself. Everything will be fine soon. Heart

P.S. Thanks KP for letting us know about Lin's note.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktika-Keerthi-shassAquilineA_Soul

Go to top