Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 87)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

(Im going to comment in Soul's style as I don't find any way suitable to comment on each line of Gen. Jha and Lady's intriguing conversation)

I am Honored  

She stopped near the rose bush but without giving it a glance, looked to her right and her left, as though searching for someone.

Hmmm... interesting!!!

I remembered you will reading this line, and was so sure you will highlight it..!! 

The General glanced at the trees in the garden, "Well, I can't see the beauty in the trees in the night. We'll have to wait for tomorrow morning."

So true... due to the darkness in his life, he is unable to appreciate the beauty and take part in the happiness of the beautiful fruit bearing tree standing in front of him in the form of Lady Anjali. Only when it dawns in his life, only when he get free from his gloomy curse, he'll be able to appreciate her.

Ohh.. before you know I have asked question on this to you, you answered me... so have explained it so well..!! 

"I am willing to be cured," he said abstractedly, "But the cure will take some time to be willing to heal me."

Yes, we know who he think as his cure and it seems, as expected she need to be "willing to heal him"... That's very tough. Khushi will be willing, but only for the beast she loves very dearly. I can think of only one person who can be willing to do anything for General... his wife, Lady Anjali... Wink Embarrassed

I differ a bit here Hoopoe...
Now khushi knows that Gen is Lady Anjali's husband... Khushi will be willing to do anything to cure Gen, just for Anjali's sake, who is the most important person for the person she love, and willingly what to do anything for him (Lordy).
We now khushi, don't we? Happy to Help!

P.S. How is the General so cool and relaxed when the procession is about to begin? Don't he have any fear of being spotted and identified by Khushi or Madhumathiji at the marriage ceremony?!!!...
I second that dear... He must be having some plan but well, which is all in vain now!

Edited by A_Soul - 12 June 2013 at 5:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by hoopoe

Yes, we know who he think as his cure and it seems, as expected she need to be "willing to heal him"... That's very tough. Khushi will be willing, but only for the beast she loves very dearly. I can think of only one person who can be willing to do anything for General... his wife, Lady Anjali... Wink Embarrassed
I differ a bit here Hoopoe...
Now khushi knows that Gen is Lady Anjali's husband... Khushi will be willing to do anything to cure Gen, just for Anjali's sake, who is the most important person for the person she love, and willingly what to do anything for him (Lordy).
We now khushi, don't we? Happy to Help!

Ha ha soul... I was so sure you'll disagree. Not for this but for my earlier comments on whether General's words are genuine or intentional? Afterall General was in his angelic avatar today and looked so genuinely concerned for Lady Anjali... I so knew all "General admirers" must be floored by his lovey-dovey gestures towards his wife... Embarrassed Anyway, its my personal view, I cant help but doubt General's loyalty towards his wife... Wink

@ your comment above... even I thought the possibility of it when I started reading this tale. Its not only khushi but even Lord Arnav will be willing to do anything to see Lady Anjali happy with her curse-free husband. He may even compel khushi to choose General over him, if she is the only cure available. But later when I went through the tale, I felt that its not about their willingness, but about the fact... who is who's cure ?. All may be willing to help General to relieve him of his curse but what is the reality of his curse? Is Khushi really his cure?... I strongly have a feeling that she cannot be his cure... Anyway, Lets wait and see what Lin has planned actually... Smile

Edited by hoopoe - 12 June 2013 at 6:12am

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@Hoopoe n Soul well It really give opening to the thought tht Khushi might b willing to b the cure for gen.'s curse but for tht gen first will have to tell lady Anjali abt this n will have to tell her everything not only her but lordy n Khushi too... Lordy does love his sister too much and for tht he can butcher his and any ones happiness but can he risk someone I dont think so Lordy can claim himself heartless and all but inside he is still human he is angry and go all badmouth and rude to people but he cannot do any personal injury or anything. I think the curse cant be cured just by mere presence of a person but its important to do SACRIFICE of some sort... Which sort I have no idea beside I dont know y but I think Khushi is NOT the cure of gen's curse coz his curse resurfaced after meeting Khushi while in case of Lordy the thirst of his curse and animal self was tackled when he licked her neck in forest and he was back to normal so its not Khushi...

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
@Hoopoe I just read the last part of ur comment I feel it too that Khushi is NOT the one who can cure gen's curse beside if we think it the other way one person can be the cure of only one curse dont u think... And it had to be done in love for the other person means to sacrifice urself for the one u love the most... Is the curse have to be cured by blood? Or life? For this I know I'll have to wait for Lin's update... I still m not sure the type of curse both Lordy n gen have plus one quality we know abt gen's cursed form is he has the power to erase the memory as he did with Master Shashi anyways the more I thought abt it the more puzzled this get

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hellgirl Senior Member
hellgirl
hellgirl

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Rabba ve aqua...
Welcome back...although i m also returning after a long time...
I saw my name in ur after break comment and i must say i m thrilled...
Well sorry becoz i m really inactive recently...but life really crazy right now...a few months ago just got my first job and after that every thing is crazy...
And from tomorrow my last semester starts...

I hv not yet read the chap.
I want to enjoy it fully so will read it tomorrow after exam...
Really missed u...and want to thank aura for updating in ur absence...

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Wipeee!!!! Its WEDNESDAY! We are ready 4 the wonderful ride lin,wher r u???

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@Hoopoe n Soul well It really give opening to the thought tht Khushi might b willing to b the cure for gen.'s curse but for tht gen first will have to tell lady Anjali abt this n will have to tell her everything not only her but lordy n Khushi too... Lordy does love his sister too much and for tht he can butcher his and any ones happiness but can he risk someone I dont think so Lordy can claim himself heartless and all but inside he is still human he is angry and go all badmouth and rude to people but he cannot do any personal injury or anything. I think the curse cant be cured just by mere presence of a person but its important to do SACRIFICE of some sort... Which sort I have no idea beside I dont know y but I think Khushi is NOT the cure of gen's curse coz his curse resurfaced after meeting Khushi while in case of Lordy the thirst of his curse and animal self was tackled when he licked her neck in forest and he was back to normal so its not Khushi...

That's the exact word dear... "SACRIFICE"... a willingly done self-sacrifice... Even I feel the same. I think I have mentioned this in one of my early comments.

Self-sacrifice by the one who has the power to cure... coupled with the option for the cursed ones to choose either "cure" or "life of the curing person". Its going to be the choices of the beasts that's going to make a difference...

Knowing Lin, the curse and cure cannot be that simple, but complicated... and at the end, it'll be teaching a moral lesson indirectly... These are my guesses. Lets see... Smile

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@hoopoe I got too excited I might have missed tht but u r right... A willingly self sacrificed for someone precious for u of something precious to u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top