Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoopoe thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shass, you wanted to see Shadow and Lightning "Rabba veying" each other... But look at their response towards each other here... 😉 🤣

The black horse sniffed disgustedly at the white horse who in turn bared her teeth in anger at the black one.

Lord Arnav roared, pulling at his reins, but Shadow refused to move closer the hateful white horse, "Shut your lying mouth, devil!!"
Pristineblue thumbnail
Thanks for the update...hope that lord arnav doesnt do anything that he regrets later...wil be happy if khushi is given a chance to explain her innocence when arnav confronts her...wil be happier if arnav TRUSTS her and the two join hands to protect anjali...however the tale is in ur hands...waiting for the next update...
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aha! I am here now! So hello there! 
But i cannot be here for long! hence will be back later after office hours! (just had enough time to catch up on the update during lunch! :) work calls now!) 

And me is back! :)
Righto! That was some showdown that we had here! 

Arnav... you know i am so pleased to see him taking it all so seriously and ensuring the rituals are all taken care of! I mean who could imagine The First Lord and shopping? Now we dont get to see this everyday .. do we?

Oh! And who do we have here?  The vile creature himself! That was quite an unexpected entry! 

Aha!  so we have solid repellency with the four legged Yin and Yang of the tale eh?
Shyam... You lowlife ...  You have the audacity to actually say all that to him?

Lin... I would want a min of yours here please... 'General Shyam explained, "You know the truth and she knows it too. It's too risky to stay here anymore if I need to execute my plans...All that matters to me now is that village girl."' Now who exactly is the she in the 'she knows it too' ? Khushi? So is the general clearing the air saying Khushi is innocent and just another victim herself?I hope thats the case
Arnav... Ohh why is he appearing so untenable ...  the last thing i want to see of Arnav is his despondency ! 

Shyam... You creep... how can you be this way!? how easily you said those words about Anjali!? the soul who gave you herself to the fullest ... and she gets this in retun!? no wonder you are a cursed one!! 
Arnav... Please act soon! The creep is all set to turn his plans into action! Go ... Go... There is very little time and the threat is too huge to take it lightly! 

Lin... You have no idea ... how my heart is hammering... cant wait to know what next! 

Go on Linny ... give us what you have! 
Edited by LeenaRocks - 10 years ago
Mouktika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The best encounter which didn't make Arnav to misunderstand Kushi.now it's a relief to know that what ever may happen it's can't be Arnavs mistake but a plot to save both Anjali and Kushi.

Loved the idea that Shyam is intelligent,cunning and powerful like Arnav which makes the story much more interesting, waiting to know how Arnav is going to win this war.
how can Shyam know abt Arnavs plans in advance if so hows he going to handle Shyam.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my Arnav u need to go get khushi before that scumbag...
uff...
beautiful update.. waiting for the next
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A very rage filled update Lin. 😆
TIME IS THE ESSENCE : Indeed it is, now that the General has planned  to elope Khushi before dawn. So This marriage will happen before the dawn. As Lordy said that now things will happen his way,  I think he is all set , and once step head of General. 

The first time, I have come across the discontent between the two Horses ,as there is a great Tension between their Masters. 

So has this cleared the misunderstandings about Khushi? That she is unknown to this whole fiasco ?
Missing the Goddess of Mischief 😉

CAC
Jo.
Edited by serialaddict12 - 10 years ago
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God, what is shyam planning! and he is so sly he finds out everything. Arnav should not waste more time and just go ahead with marrying khushi
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this kameena smj
hate him
fingers crossed
what will happen now

karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Way to go Lord arnav😊...Guess he will marry her today itself...drag her as usual...she might hate him for that but thank god later after knowing all the truth...i like this twist too...i was thinking y get marriage after lord akash n payal's marriage...he has already put her the right this afternoon...well all the rituals are already been taken care of automatically😊...Too bad she wont get a grand wedding she deserves but will get love of her life...who will love her n protect her more than his life...
meem17 thumbnail
Heated update
Loved it