Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 82)

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
nice update.Finally Khusi came to know about General's wife...Love the way u introduced this truth to Khusi...Its better than show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

namita11 Goldie
namita11
namita11

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
So khushi found out the truth
Will arnav?

AquilineA_Soul

ShrutiPandey Groupbie
ShrutiPandey
ShrutiPandey

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Khushiii ... yeah dear! you're right! He's the same jerk.. Big smile you finally got him! Thumbs Up

LoL LOL I know..the next chapter's going to be a bit too serious but Im just sooo happy after reading the last part in this chapter! Clap 

Anjaliii diii.. you're a darling for giving the hint to our Lord!! Heart 

Wednesday right? Im so ready Aquuaaa! bring it on! and try giving the General a better thrashing from Kushi if possible! Wink (you know how much we hate him)

*dhishooom* to you General! Angry
Just one thing! the General in your update is actually in love with Lady Anjali.. poor soul! Ouch

Lord Arnav.. gear up! Time for some action! Wink *rubbing my palms* 

Edited by ShrutiPandey - 10 June 2013 at 11:11am

AquilineA_Soul

aparnav Groupbie
aparnav
aparnav

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hey,aquiline! My dear,u are an amazing narrator.i came across this ff just a week back!i finished the whole thing in a go jst now! Can u believe it! I have been a silent reader in IF fr almost an year now. .and this is my 1st time comenting,or rather replying. .your story nd narration forced me to come out f my exile! Thankyou so much for this wonderful ff! Looking forward to your 2nd climax!!and ofcourse,the whole story

AquilineA_Soul

aparnav Groupbie
aparnav
aparnav

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
And 'Aquiline'thats an unique username i must say!! i would like to get pms,but what should i do for that. .?!! :-) Sorry,im quite new to this,i dnt know how to! :-(

AquilineA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Wonderful update! Finally time has come when major changes are gonna come in khushi's life...after she knows about shyam...would there be a misunderstanding between arshi leading to their marriage...hmm...i'm sad a bit coz there wont be much romance now between them...but happy too...coz there would be a marriage too...which would bring  khushi to lord arnav life forever...rest can been seen laterWink

AquilineA_Soul

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I was sooo waiting for dis update..now i ll read Big smile u knw,honestly smetimes wen the story crosses 150th chapter,i used to lose interest,i fl lyk the story iz been stretched too far more dn its necessary nd the story loses its charm..bt urs one z DIFFERENT..TOTALY DIFFERENT...i cn't even think of losing interest 4m ur story...ur story has smethng which attracts readers nd makes dem stick to it...i want to say so many things,cuz of my poor vocabulary i cn't...bt i love dis tale..i knw i told dis many times but i wn't get tired saying dis again and again...Heartsee i have to edit nd dn again correct ...ol readers out here z brilliant in the lang,except me ...*runs to read*

Edited by sree_dey - 10 June 2013 at 11:41am

AquilineA_Soul

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

hihihi foolish me i neevr send u buddy request n was wondering why i dint get pm...

well no probs...i'll stalk this FF

coming to updates...update 166...

COMRADE Jahnvi.luvs.ASR: When I met you at Meg's birthday thread, I did not know you were reading my tale simultaneously. It really surprised me hen Aura sent me a mail with your long green comment on it. I was so moved by your honest admission of what you experienced before while and after reading. And goodness! So many questions? *chuckle* I think the amount of questions that pile up in every comment that has been posted in the six threads will itself make a separate thread in itself! I know, it's all very confusing but it will be settled in time, dear. I am glad you took the Comrades Oath too. Will add your name onto the parchment soon!

lol...m one curious soul with loads and loads of questions...half solved by Meg simultaneousl

hihihi foolish me i neevr send u buddy request n was wondering why i dint get pm...

well no probs...i'll stalk this FF

coming to updates...update 166...

COMRADE Jahnvi.luvs.ASR: When I met you at Meg's birthday thread, I did not know you were reading my tale simultaneously. It really surprised me hen Aura sent me a mail with your long green comment on it. I was so moved by your honest admission of what you experienced before while and after reading. And goodness! So many questions? *chuckle* I think the amount of questions that pile up in every comment that has been posted in the six threads will itself make a separate thread in itself! I know, it's all very confusing but it will be settled in time, dear. I am glad you took the Comrades Oath too. Will add your name onto the parchment soon!

lol...m one curious soul with loads and loads of questions...half solved by Meg simultaneously...she used to say that she is revising TBnTBR...

coming to updates...i m just so fascinated with the rituals u describe...amazing...arnav's worry for khushi when she left the castle with a broken carriage and then the "tum theek ho" scene followed by the engagement scene...his worries for anjali and placing his trust in khushi...asking her to look after anjali and now the most amazing one...revelation of general's identity infront of khushi...loved the updates...

whenever i read the updates...i feel as if i got teleported to that place...and i just loose myself in arhasia...so is the magic of ur narration...

thanks you for updates :)

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top