Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 8)

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sansu

congrats for becoming a dazzler dear!!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Hey Lin,
Good to see you back Hug and congrats for new thread...
What an arhilicious updateBig smile..Loved it..
General is slowly coming closer to be caught in his own lies... this time he still manages to save himself..
khushi-Arnav have their own ceremony..Aww..that suggests what is coming in the future... I loved your detailing of the ceremony. You have so much of knowledge on these things. It is great to see how you introduce new culture things to your readers.
Now coming to my favorite part...- lordy is again havin battle within... his attraction to her is fighting with his inner demons... He know it well why he is affected by her..but I guess he considers it better for her to be away from himself... never her lips -he wants to protect her from himself..this is the way I look at his character...
In your previous thread hoopoe initiated well discussion on general and lord.. The way I look at both characters...is a difference of just thinking about oneself... and thinking about all others except himself...
He needs cure too ...he needs a healing too..like General..he is too marred with a curse which torments him like hell... but instead of his healing...his focus is more on how to protect his loved ones from his curse...his focus is more on needs of people whom he loves... who says he is heartless monster... he has his heart in right place... khushi has already found key to unlock it...
I have no idea what I wrote...if anything here made sense...
Waiting for my story teller to narrate story further...Hug
Take Care

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktikabablio09Aquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Congrats for becoming Dazzler..Party

bablio09Aquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve dear AquiLINe,

Double Congratulations to you Thumbs Up  for the Dazzler crown and the 6th thread of our dearest tale.

Thank you for coming in these small breaks and giving us the updates.

Once again All the best to you for your exams. 

luv
Bablio

MouktikaAquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

BublyKhushi Senior Member
BublyKhushi
BublyKhushi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Happy to see u as a dazzler.

nice chapter

waiting for next...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktikabablio09Aquilinehoopoecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Rabba ve dear Aquiline... congratulations for achieving "the Dazzler crown"... Clap

And, thank you for giving us once again, such a beautiful chapter... sprinkled with symbolic hints...

The Loutra... of Lord Arnav and khushi... Wink hmmm... so if we are proceeding to witness their marriage...Day Dreaming... then, logically speaking it must have preceded with an engyesis too... But I don't remember witnessing any such ceremony... or...Wait, OMG!!!... Did the engyesis took place at the ball night?!!!  

An engyesis at the ball night... without a mundane red rose or a glass of milk... but sharing some ethereal moments alone in his room... he, showing a glimpse of his heart's deepest feelings and passionate desires to her and she, silently acknowledging and approving him... a "necklace" instead of a "ring"... binding their souls and not mere hearts...

And, today, they enjoying their own little loutra...  I guess, Destiny is systematically preparing them to push them into the waiting hands of "Holy matrimony"... I love this way of these two, fulfilling the pre- marital wedding ceremonies in their own unique, "Imperfectly Perfect" style... Day Dreaming Wink

Lord Arnav's bipolar temperament... I suppose, that's because of the constant war going on between his "Desirous Heart" and "Rational Mind"...

I guess, he is confused and perplexed by the complexity and magnitude of his feelings towards khushi... Since it is not a simple "tug of heart" or a mere "physical attraction" or a divine "connection of souls"... its a combination of all the three. And, I guess, for the first time in his life he is scared that he might lose control over him, in front his overwhelming, overpowering emotions for khushi...

He is always a "Man of power and control"... and never allows anyone (not even the curse/beast in him) to take control over him... He despise being felt "weak and helpless"... and thats what exactly happening to him these days when he is around khushi... So, its natural for him to get affected by her at first, then slowly gain control over his emotions, then appear irritated and act unaffected... and, finally, as a perfect "Lordy" try to blame "khushi", rather than "his feelings" for khushi...

Even though he act as a ruthless beast to the outside world, he is man with conscience at heart, leading his life with his own set of "Honest principles"... and I believe that he WILL NOT lose control and hurt khushi even in his possessed state...

She didn't know why he was doing all this but she could not let him mar the sacredness of the first kiss on her lips, and she frowned at the wall beside them, while he clenched his fists, angry over the way he was being affected while he reminded himself: No, not the lips'''..never the lips.

Edited by hoopoe - 11 April 2013 at 3:07am

Mouktikabablio09Aquilinecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Mouktika Groupbie
Mouktika
Mouktika

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Wonderful chapter and about the Loutra I enjoyed Arnav & Kushis more than payal and Aakash's.where is the story moving yaar Iam having mixed emotions but am totally enjoying it.

And I have a naughty doubt here it's known that Arnavs tongue already gave few marks on kushis neck then how r they going to have their first kiss.pls don't drag this more either make them have their first kiss or solve the puzzle.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shreelakshan Newbie
shreelakshan
shreelakshan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Dear Aquiline!!!!!!!!Am so happy you decided to have a break from your break!!!That was a beautiful chapter replete with rituals,mischieviousness,beauty,and the growing awareness between Lord Arnav and Kushi...:D Sooo, the Beast is slowly getting drunk under the mesmerizing influence of Beauty...Am so smitten with your story Lin...Am like a moth drawn to the glowing flame of your  scintillating narration..Waiting for more...:D

Mouktikabablio09Aquilinecrazy4ArnavSRsansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top