Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 78)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hey,
Congratulations on the new thread.. :D
I am glad you are finally back from your break .. I was missing reading about the beast and the bleeding rose.. :D
Finally i am done with my graduation now.. so from now on i have got time to comment on your updates.. sorry couldn't comment on the last two updates coz of some internet problems...:/
Coming to the last two parts .. i am just loving the Arhi sequences you are showing... it just totally takes me to different land... 
Waiting to see when will khushi  come face to face with Gen. SHYAM ...
and so indirectly arhi have got engaged to each other just like in the show... Arnav was so stubborn on putting the ring himself... hehehehe.. typical ASR...
Loved the updates.. waiting for the next.. :D
Hope you had a refreshing break.. :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Hav'nt read this FF...looking forward to reading it...

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
awesome...

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
hey! Its monday..UPDATE DAY LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeJammy-A_Soul

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
.THANKFULLY ITS MONDAY!

I want the update jaldiii!!!

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
ClapClap monday...monday...monday...ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
yayy yayy its monday today...
waiting for update...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Rabba ve dear Aquiline & COCs...

This is what i felt after reading Lyraa's comment...

Originally posted by Lyraa99

I had been catching up on this story and once again I must say, this is the only FF that has captured the magic of ipkknd.

Some characters in this world are blessed by destiny to shape up bigger than life size, break the restricting boundaries of mundane human life and attain the state of "immortals"... There is something charismatic and magical about them that makes them special and stand apart from others...Day Dreaming Their "life story" gets told and retold, time to time in various periods by various narrators in various versions, though with slight modifications... The different narrators, adding their own personal touch to those immortal characters... making them sound like a simple folklore or an epic legendary tale depending upon their talent of creativity and narrating style... Smile

I feel this is whats happening with the characters of Arnav and Khushi in India Forums through these numerous ArHi fanfictions where these two characters along with other characters of IPK are made legendary... (A hearty thanks to all those writers who keep IPK and Arnav-Khushi alive through their stories)... Heart

I haven't read many great Arhi FFs suggested by Farwa, Mav or Kushipugly... but still as far as i have read, i'll can confidently say that this is the only version of Arnav and khushi where they are more than close to the original character version of IPK... (No offence intended to other FF writers. Mav & Farwa... sorry, its just my personal view and i admit, i haven't read most of the brilliant works by many famous writers of this forum. Embarrassed)

Coming back to TBTBR, this is how IPK was till the day of their hate marriage... the story of Arnav & Khushi, all intense and passionate... the story of Shyam & Anjali... all mysterious and inquisitive... the story of Akaash & Payal, so sweet and serene... But after that day everything changed in the land of IPK. The storyline started deteriorating, characters got tampered and plot ruined... OuchThough they took corrective measures to rectify them now and then, they were all short lived and IPK never became the same like the pre-marriage days... ie, with a tight screenplay and a gripping plot... Disapprove

Since, TBTBR is all about perfecting the story of Arnav-Khushi and IPK, I feel your actual work starts from this day (the day of marriage)... to perfect the storyline... to explore the psyche of the characters and reveal their true strengths... to unfold the mysteries of their past life connections... Im sure it's going to be one memorable journey for all of us here... Thank you for giving us Arhasia... and making us a part of this unforgettable journey. All the very best... Thumbs Up Hug

Edited by hoopoe - 10 June 2013 at 7:06am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

primishagurukhushrevathysugathandimishraPeda-Siaa-Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineAddie07shijinareneeshshasssree_deymaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmskriti4u

Go to top