Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 71)

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
first things first!!...i made it first!!LOLLOL

yaaayyY!!!!...*still jumping around*

n editing in progress!!Wink
edited...

Anger roared in his eyes as he took furious strides towards her 
He came to her with such force that the air in her lungs was knocked out in his crushing embrace and the bouquet fell to the ground...
his warm manly hands were cupping her face and she stared into his wild eyes, "Don't you DARE scare me like that again! UNDERSTAND?"

all the three lines above...i can just imagine how lordy would have walked towards her...hugged her n shouting at her!!!...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

She shook her head innocently, his hands still cradling her face...
visualising this line gives me a sweet shudder...just so beautiful it is as i picture this...i can *sigh* at those emotions...

"Because I am giving myself to something I can never dream of possessing."
after all these days, i think this is the first sensible sentence she has said abt her feelings...clear and blunt...

The tremor in his tone made her look up at himShockedShocked

Cold ropes snapped free inside of him and he breathed out, "You think so?" he frowned, "You think I keep letting you mess around with me and annoy me for nothing?"
*phew*...*phew*...*phew*...*siiggghhh*!!...
way to go lordy!!!!...

@red : it means another wall around his heart has come down!!!?...

"Can you dare deny, Kushi, that in everything you do and say, you are trying to beg attention from me...?...

*clap clap clap*...lordy's new definition for a beggar!!!...he is so stubborn my lord!!...

"Are you telling me that, in a way, I am a beggar too?"...girl!!...this is ur chance, tell him yes!!...but, wait how will ur senses work in that position trapped by lordy?!!...*shaking head*

"This is my land and I can do what I see as pleasing to me."...
*unbelievable*...try this "this is my hand n i can do anything with it"!!LOLLOL

"If it harms you, I will not."...now, thats something truthful and mesmerising!!...Dancing

Kushi's heart fluttered. He was requesting her to do something for him? FOR him?
same here!!...thats one hell of a transformation!!...he is "requesting her"!!!!
he has come a long way!!

"Will you give her company, then, never leaving her side?"
this is the best part of the update!!>...his trust on her!!!...
now, this is why i love this tale as such...
arnav did believe khushi orginally, but, giving her a responsibility like this!!!>...
i loved this part...hands down...

"the sun slowly set and the winter winds blew to welcome the cold night."
the second climax as u said is coming...
im waiting to see how cold the night turns...

i loved it linny!!

do u remember we have something pending on our list?...c'mon think think!!LOLLOL
here u go...HugHug

waiting for more!!Wink

Edited by sansu - 09 June 2013 at 6:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rockprincess123AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

.Frozen. IF-Rockerz
.Frozen.
.Frozen.

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoe

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
.AM I THIRD???

OH YESS OH YESS!!! I AM!!

OO LA LA!!!

HEHHE!

I AM THIRD! and that tooo on aquiline's post! WOWWWEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HEHEH ...

RESTRICTED RESTRICTED!

THiS IS Aafreen's copyrights
now!

Now I will read the update!

Till then reswa!

Hmm soo readed the update last night!!
Lolzz i am still blushing!

THE LORDY ARNAV being all romantic!

YEH KAISE HUA???

KAB HUA???

LOLZ

OMZZZ!! They are already engaged???

HEHE this credit goes to arnav bitwa!

10TH june next update!
WHEN Will that day come??

Edited by aafreen48 - 08 June 2013 at 12:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shipra.aqua Goldie
shipra.aqua
shipra.aqua

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
That was just wow...
Awww, arnav was so much worried about khushi...
&, that ring part was awesome...

You are a really really good writer
I mean I can feel all the emotions while reading...
I just love ur writing...

Edited by shipra.aqua - 07 June 2013 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
R
oh nooo me 5th chalo koi nai m on da same page where theres update yeaaa *dancing*... For the update Lin muah muah muah loved it so much... We relived the scene
''agar tmhain kuch ho jata to?
To apko is sy kya farq padta hai?
Farq padta hai damn it''
ah maza a gya Lin *hugs to u*
oh when the wheel came loose n horses ran madly inside the deep forest I got so terrified... My heart praying ''Oh plz may Khushi be safe'' n then I got worried for bouquet but it was safe too. Arnav showed his worry for the 1st time so openly in front of her. I read it in awe seriously... She said him my lord again n he trusted her sister's safety in her hands... Loved it sooo much

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 07 June 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

rockprincess123 Senior Member
rockprincess123
rockprincess123

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Res!

~~~~~

Unres... Smile

Rabba Ve!! Dearest Lin, you could not have made me happier by arriving when you did and just in time for IPKKND's anniersay tooo! A heartiest and warm welcome back to you sweetheart and I am more than hoping that everything was well with you during your break. Now that you're back though, we ain't letting you leave again so easily after this! Embarrassed

Now that we have the pleasantries out of the way, I think its time to make a start on these updates, what do you say eh?

Chapter 166:

This chapter was one I could really feel the essence of. The way the events unfolded, from Khushi helping with arrangements, to her magnificent and splendid entry in her beautiful gown, the descending journey from her house to the castle was very well conducted and I could really imagine the frantic hustle that both the Guptas and the Raizadas must have been going through then.

I particularly loved the description about Khushi, her dress really was something magical and as usual, your flawless choice of words realy had rendered me speechless. Truly this goddess of mischief must have worked her magic because she certainly bewitched my eyes!!

Khushi herslf is such a versatile character and the fact that she is nearly just as grown up as Payal, yet is still a child at heart is a beauty in itself to marvel upon and I really was awed by the way you managed to portray the different depths of love that the Guptas have for each girl and their reasons beind them: Payal is loved for the maturity in which she is able to deal with things and her naturally quiet nature tends to unknowingly show people the simplicity of her personality, whereas Khushi is loved for her ever chirpy and bubbly ways and the manners in which she perceives life to make happy moments. Simply wonderful. Clap

One thing that stumps me with your writing all the time is the amount of effort you strive to put in, when it comes to really bringing creations to life and the artistic approach you have of making things so real. For instance, the wedding ceremonies and rituals in Arhasia. You have created a whole new world and environent where everything seems so apt and true that it gets to me. Every single time and a real kudos to you for developing Arhasia into such a magical place.

It is such a wonder to see how much the stoy has progressed, so much so that the Lords and Lady's of the land are going to tie the knot with some of the most respectful villages I , and I am sure they too , have come across.

I had such a smile on my face, taking in all the happiness of Payal and Akash's wedding, and damn, Lordy's description had me soaring on cloud 11!! His tuxedo was very fit for its purpose! Tongue
Then all came to a rest to know poor Khushi was yet again in danger. Go Lordy, go after her! Run like the winddd...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

Chapter 167:

I had a hunch you know Lin, before reading this that it would be an ArShi dedicated update and it sooo was!!! It never fails to amaze me how every time Lordy is always there to save Khushi from whatever threat may pose to her without any restriction, hesistation or second thoughts. Yet he denies his feelings. Hm... DENIALLL... *singsong voicee Wink*

Ever since their dance at the ball and their ever sensual growing proximity between each other occured, both of them seem to have looked upon this... this "thing", this unnamable factor between them in a different light and I seem to think it was the ball night itself that triggered these feelings in them both to occur.

The dance brought out newer feelings in Arnav's heart for Khushi whilst it opened up a posibilty of something that could be called love between them in Khushi's as she already had a heart to acknowledge something more than a hateful attraction between them.

I loved the depth of the magnitudinal love in this scene that was soo blatantly obvious through Arnav's behaviour that I wanted to slap him sooo hard to see the truth. I mean really, is he that oblivious!? The fact that you combined too very crutial and key Rabba Ve's in this update was a pleasure and it only came to my attention now how much they both seemed to fit so well with each other. Big smile

Arnav's concern for Khushi was heart warming and he seems to have an aura of posessiveness about her now that he has softened towards her considerably.

Who would have thought a ring would become the most sensual piece of metal in existence! Just the simple motion of putting a ring on someone's finger could bind them forever eternally without any of them knowing, yet in this case I am aware of Khushi's knowledge on this matter but not on Arnav's. Of course he does not believe in rituals yet he willingly partook in one. Hypocritical much? Big smile Go get her bordy boyyy!!

So this means that the Raizadas have officially bounded the sons of the castle on a double note, on the same day at pretty much the same time. Arnav and Khushi' relationship is soo much more advanced and developed tan Akash and Payal's, yet it is still such a baby if one can compare the amount of time it took for their relationships to be found and acknowledged.

Wonderful two updates honey, as usual. Star A brilliant comeback from yourself and a pleasure to read. Lots of love, Noor :)) xxx

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK DEAR!! LOL

Edited by rockprincess123 - 09 June 2013 at 10:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsultimateAquilineshass

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Linny  what a beautiful update...loved his concern and her naivety...his possessive way of sliding the ring was beautifully written.And a special thank u for the pics:)...u do a great job too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Nice update.love it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoe

Go to top