Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 68)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Welcome back Linny! I really hope you had fun while on break.

Yaara, I would love to tell you all about that day for that was one day I am never gonna forget in my entire life!

Since Capt. Responsibility wasn't allowing me to visit the cottage or the inn, I thought I would keep this to myself till I got all settled down again.

I have recently started working, so just trying my best not to screw it up. Well I am sure if the boss were to know what I do in my free time I am sure he would block the IF ip address..

But now that you are here and I see a lot of people heading back to the cottage, here goes my details about that one fruitful day :

So I was lucky enough to spend the entire  day with the cast and crew that was working on the play, the list includes Barun, Dogra, Deepali, Utkarsha ji (Mami ji) and Pyomori ji and a couple more of the faces that I don't know, One was the lead of the show 'Khamoshiyan' and the other I have no clue about, but he acted well though.

I reached Indian High School and ofcourse of stopped by the security guard, he very smartly claimed that there is no one in the auditorium, I was like dude, you have no idea what you have gotten your self into. I got in through a buddy of mine who works with the organizers. And she was kind enough to inform me about the rehearsal timings and she had also informed the cast that I was gonna come. I had a friend along with me and the organizers were super cool about me getting in. One of them came out to pull me and my buddy inside. And that resulted in me smugging at the guard. LOL

So when I enter these guys are reading out the script and all. Unfortunately Mr. Sobti hadn't made an entry yet. Till then I met the other guys and settle in the seat for a fun filled day. After about an hour Akshay and Barun came in together, greeted everyone including me… I didn't say anything.. I was star struck… I actually just froze and kept on blushing… The guy goes " Hi, how are you?" I was like …"…………" with a goofy smile of mine. LOL! Very embarrassing! Just one line kept playing in my head" HE IS HERE " "HE IS ACTUALLY HERE" ! That's all I could think about.

You know what was the exciting part? It was the fact that they were all so busy! Not a moment to spare. One side Barun was rehearsing his part on the other side the cast were doing their thing. Lights, sound, stage everything was being set up. I was so awestruck at the way he works that I just kept staring at the man.

The bad part? There was no kind of masti on the stage at all. Even Akshay was too engrossed in his work, I think that's what makes these guys special. Very professional bunch of people, not just Barun but also Mami ji, deepali and Garima ji….LOL

I spoke with them when I first entered. Very kind hearted people. I told Mami ji and Garima ji that since I couldn't possibly pronounce their names I would call them mami and Garima ji only.. they laughed at that. :D

At about 2.30pm these guys took a break and had their lunch… I had mine too. Imagine this… Mr. Barun Sobti himself, was sitting right next to me and was eating!!!! DUDE I AM TELLING YOU IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEApprove!

They rehearsed more for an hour and were all set to pack up… because the play started at 7.00pm and they had to get ready as well.

During the break I got all my things signed from the entire cast. I also gifted Sobti a bottle of Itar (Alcohol free perfume) and a huge box of chocolates. While he was signing everything I just sighed and told him "Barun, please know how much we love you. You are the best. You are beautiful Inside and out. Pease don't ever change." He just smiled and said "Thank you very much"Blushing

One other thing worth mentioning is that after they concluded their act, they all bowed down and I clapped but it went unnoticed because of sound testing thingy, to which Akshay being Akshay said " Yaar agar mujhe ekdum zorr ka applause nahi mila toh main sirf ek hi bow karunga ( If the crowd doesn't applaud loud enough then I will bow down only once) I laughed so hard at that… it's the way he said that was funny.

Well we bid them adieu and they left in a rush because it was already 5.00pm.

I went back to the hotel with my friend ( She came in from US just to watch the play.) Freshened up and went to watch the play again :D

It was THE bestest day of my life.

This is a very longgg one.. sorry to bore you guys but I just had to type this down.

P.S- A thought worth mentioning, it was the same. It just wasn' t the same. Barun was not himself AT ALL. He hardly spoke to anyone. He was just sitting there, in his free time, with his cell phone God knows doing what. I just don't what it was but something was terribly off. Anywho, I wish him all the luck there is in the world. I pray to God, every single day that this one man should always be happy because he deserves it. He deserves all the love there is in this world no matter what anyone says.Heart

P.P.S- did you all watch his interview during the meet and greet of People's magazine? They asked directly, " were you the reason for the show's closure?"  He said "there were other factors involved, people were threatened. At the end of the day the show Is run by people only."

If you still haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. You just have to watch it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Now lets get down to business LOL LOL

The chapter was beautifully written love as always.
Khushi was looking mezmerizing, ofcourse she was, she was wearing what that one person had chosen.. she had to look beautiful in it. Blushing

OH MY GOD! Khushi got herself into trouble AGAIN!
Yaar truly trouble just keeps looking for Khushi yaar!
But you know what, its actually a good thing, now the lordy can save the damsel in distress. Approve He is after all her Prince Charming Cool

Guys, Happy IPKKND day yaaron! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hii how are you?Thank you dear We all are fine with garce of God 
Loved reading ur tale was waiting for update

It was beautifull so lordy lord on his way to save his hmmm lovely village girlWink 
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
wow now arnav to rescue
haye i so loved the brother sister duo
and khushi i can just imagine her
loved it
and WELCOME BACK
MISSED U SOO SOO MUCHHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Firstly i m never busy to read ur story.. Smile 

Nice update..

My fav scene in dis update is hw arnav reacted wen he came to knw tat khushi took tat ride.. Wink it was small paragraph.. bt i loved it the most.

I m eagerly waiting for arshi moments in next update..LOL 

I can imagine  khushi in tat white dress just as u described.. tat scene was like i m seeing infront of me.. wow.. hw u do tat yaar?Clap

Mouktika Groupbie
Mouktika
Mouktika

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hi welcome back and thanks for such a pleasant chapter

While I was going thru chapter 166 it was joyful overall but few things were disturbing my mind like
•garima talking abt mourning is it hinting something bad tobe happening with Kushi.
•Kushi and Arnav dressed like bride & groom

Iam happy to read it but if I link both the points Iam bit worried

Edit

Thanks for writing such sweet things abt me now I can experience how it feels to be appreciated and honored to get responses for ur writings so i will try to be more active in responding to the future posts.

Edited by Mouktika - 06 June 2013 at 4:27am

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
thanks aquiline for the special mention :)

yet another wonderful update and i just cant wait for arnav to see khushi in that dress.

hope your exams went well and congrats on your job.

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 06 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
ahh.. this is so unfair.! i just finished reading this update and i already

want the next update uff! you put it so correctly, this tale.. it's actually a sheer magic!! 

i just love the way you narrate, it's ethereal .

Go to top