Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 62)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

About the underline one I agree but I want to ask one question why Khushi's father was in such a hurry to be out of town at such an hour of night? has he something to do with the murders? May be he witnessed the murders and then the murdered threatened him and asked him to leave the town. Any thoughts on it?

I don't think so dear. Khushi's parents drowned in the river before Lordy's parents were killed. Hence there is no possibility of Khushi's dad witnessing the murders. But Khushi's mom or dad may be the reason behind the argument between Lordy's mom and dad, which they had few minutes before they got killed. Just guessing... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09A_Soul

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
are you gonna update on the second anniversary occasion?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

INEFFABLE IF-Rockerz
INEFFABLE
INEFFABLE

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Love your FF Aquiline.
It took me 3 days to complete till were you have updated.
Truly an Amazing FF, so far i have read.
Madly in love with the your FF.
Can't wait to read the next Update.

And yeah WELCOME BACK from your exam break.

Edited by shirley_sarun - 04 June 2013 at 10:14pm

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Three chapters down, seven more to go! LOL I'll try to finish as much as I can before today's narration. Or else, I will have to forfeit it! :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 160: Crossing Paths

I like how there is a distinct difference in the language of the Prakash Brothers, from the Raizadas of course, but even from the Guptas. It's interesting. It's like the Brothers are a legacy in themselves, an institution! Poor JayPrakash, bossed by his older brothers, but of course that is the latter's duty and birthright. ;) And yet, the love-struck fool knows the Brothers' importance in the lives of their Lords and Ladies. Haha, I really like the little banter between the brothers and the relentless teasing of the younger. Quite like ordinary siblings, however important they might be to the Lords of the Land. ;) And oh, they are so gentle and amiable to Khushi! I like them. :)

Horses are a mirror of who you are. They're emotionally dependent on you. 
- Jeannette Walls

This quote seems so true from the lines about Lightning and Shadow. They truly reflect their masters. Arnav does not approve of people who reach out to him and lashes out, uncomfortable - Shadow flinches whenever someone touches him. Lightning, however, does not - Shyam is stabler than Arnav will ever be, pausing to analyze things, taking his own time, waiting, watching. It's just awesome, the way you draw out their characters from their steeds!

Oh. Shyam actually was waiting and watching! He chooses to dress in his uniform, but why? He does not need to, he is not on duty. To keep Khushi further in the dark? I suppose he thinks he needs to practice caution, and he should too. Khushi remembers. It won't take her long to add up, will it? 

Ah, Khushi is too lenient, too naive, too gentle. All the things that work in his favour. *sigh*And General Shyam is so smooth with his maneuvering white lies. He's so efficient, it doesn't even surprise me. -_- It's Shyam, after all. Pretending to be a frequent Castle Guest, to feign not knowing about Khushi's current occupational status - it all comes so easily to him.

Linnie, you do such a brilliant job. These here are not characters to me. They are people. :)

Edited by maverickmartin - 05 June 2013 at 7:33am

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hoopoe

ok I have one more question I have as I dont have answer to ur questions and my question is what does he meant by saying
"Your father won't hurt you anymore. Destiny has punished him for all the wrongs he has done to you and your mother."
does his father punishes him in his childhood?

Good Pointer dear... Though It is written so clearly, I have not paid attention over it..!
I don't have any thought behind it right now, but I feel It wont be some cruel... lets wait..!!

Originally posted by A_Soul

I agree with u soul that he loves Anjali and his words to her were true but he is not faithful to Khushi but again his words are true but in other meaning The world is a cold place and I believed that there was no redemption until an angel was sent in the form of a young girl to save one's mind from becoming insane with one's curses and fears. You are that angel for me, Miss Kushi. I survive because you show me what it is like to feel warm in one's heart again in his way I think it points towards the warmth and liveliness he will feel after he gets rid of the curse so he is again not lying but his meanings are different. but my question is does he married Anjali thinking her to be cure of his curse?

No, My answer is he married her because he loved & loves her...!
Bec I believe from very beginning of his curse he must be knowing (or has a hint or get a hint with time) that which kind of person (with a particular quality) can only be cure him...
N while marring to Lady Anjali he must be aware that she is not the one, and that's you he must has said the truth of his being cursed to her!

This is what I think..!

About the underline one I agree but I want to ask one question why Khushi's father was in such a hurry to be out of town at such an hour of night? has he something to do with the murders? May be he witnessed the murders and then the murdered threatened him and asked him to leave the town. Any thoughts on it?

Again a good Pointer dear...

Though I think there is connection but not the direct one... and that necklace is the symbol or I say only clue of that connection...

I agree with hoopoe.. no hand of Khushi's parents in Lordy's parents murder... but fight could be!
Also there is possibility, that THIRD PERSON is connection dot between both parent pair.

But still the question stays there.. WHY THEY WERE IN SO HURRY...?

Lin,  Itne sare Sawal... Jawab dhundhte dhundhte, main saval hi bhul jaungi...!!

bablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shirley_sarun

Love your FF Aquiline.
It took me 3 days to complete till were you have updated.
Truly an Amazing FF, so far i have read.
Madly in love with the your FF.
Can't wait to read the next Update.

And yeah WELCOME BACK from your exam break.

Rabba Vey... Shirley (sweet name)

This is how we greet each other here...!

On behalf of all readers, I Welcome you to the world of mysteries known as ARHASIA..!!
Feel free to talk to everyone here... we will be glad to hear you...!

InnkeeperBhaiya ,Take care of Lady please...! 

Enjoy your Ride
H
Soul

bablio09hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Rabba vey every one!
Sorry I have been very busy so was out of touch.I came back to know that were 5 updates to be read!I read all of them back to back!And they were brilliant.
I guess Lin is back??
When is the next update coming?
Can we hope for an anniversary update?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoemaverickmartinsansuA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 05 June 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Rabba vey every one!
Sorry I have been very busy so was out of touch.I came back to know that were 5 updates to be read!I read all of them back to back!And they were brilliant.
I guess Lin is back??
When is the next update coming?
Can we hope for an anniversary update?

Rabba Ve Zonera...

At index Lin has mentioned for today...
So as dil mange more... one update today as she said, and tomorrow another one as for anniversary Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanzonera1hoopoemaverickmartinsansu

Go to top