Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 57)

NiksAngel Senior Member
NiksAngel
NiksAngel

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the updates...loved thm...u all will clear ur exams with flyin colors inshallah...will b waiting desperately for ur next update..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoesansuA_Soul

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
lovely updates...Waiting for the new updates

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sansuA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Welcome back!ClapParty

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG... YYYEEEPEPIIEIIEEE...Crazy Rabbit Winks

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT THIS PLEASANT SURPRISE  TODAY...  

I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING AND SHOUTING AND TELLING THIS TO THE WHOLE WORLD 

I SOO HOPE YOUR EXAMS WENT EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD..Big smile

Edited by gmsk - 01 June 2013 at 5:02am

hushniya Newbie
hushniya
hushniya

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
This is my condition while reading this Day Dreaming amazing work

hushniya Newbie
hushniya
hushniya

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the best apd and welcome back we missed you so much I kept checking if apd or not everyday we loove your work so please don't go awy for too long sweetheart   Big smile Hug

uzam818 Senior Member
uzam818
uzam818

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
welcome back dear
missing u sooo much
hope u r fine and ur exams too
may u get 100% result
ameen
have a good day

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Chapter 165: The Night Before the Wedding Night

Sisterly talk and Brotherly talk… so different yet so similar in terms of talking their heart out…!

Though both scene written separately I visualize it as one clip of sister talk then next clip of brother talk… like when payal open the window and feel the cold breeze then immediate next clip was of Akash looking at moon n saying 'She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life'…

Like wise I visualize… and linny I tell you it felt fabulous… I am feeling so happy!

She couldn't believe she was really saying goodbye to her family. Of course, she could meet them when she wanted to, but things would all be so different. Besides, she couldn't be too insisting to see her family once she was the Lady of the castle.

This reminds me of night before my sis getting married…! We both are so different person but I remember that night we slept holding each other's hand.

She opened the window and shivered in the rush of the biting cold wind of the night. And then she peered down the window and saw the tiny shape of her young sister sitting cross-legged on the cold garden grass.

What a pretty vision Lin!

"And together beget a family of Mischiefs?" Payal was appalled, "I am afraid I cannot let that happen! One mischief-maker is well and fine, thank you."

Ha ha.. One light moment between all emotional one… Nice!

"Well," Payal laid her head on Kushi's lap this time, "if I am to find the man who is marry my little sister, I would want him to be someone who would let my sister be young and childlike at heart even when she is expected to be all wifely and motherly. I would want him protect you from hurt for you are someone who is willing to sacrifice all your happiness and trade it for pain so that others around you can be happy. I want someone who will defend you and take good care of you even when you fall into little mischiefs of your own making."

"And above all, Kushi," Payal whispered, cupping her young sister's face, so that they were looking into each other's eyes, "I want you to be wedded to a man who will love you like no one has ever loved you before. You deserve the best man there is to exist, my little sister."

Above two paras are sooo soo good lin… Elder sister n khushi's only friend pouring out all her wishes for her…  I lost in it..!!

The only thing I felt lacking is, not even a single time khushi memorizes of Lordy...
Something like, when Payal is speaking.. totally contradictory action/words of him come up to khushi's mind..

… I think it quite natural to remember the special person when one talks about life patner, specially when the feeling are reached to the level where she select cloths of his likings..

Lord Arnav sighed annoyingly, "It's a most ridiculous thing then, this feeling of love that you are having."

Oyeee….! (Sunny deol style) love ko ridiculous nai bolna..!

The moon reflected it's bright shine in Lord Arnav's eyes as he looked up at it, "What does it really feel like, Akash?"

Same, what you are feeling it right now.. my lordy!

Lord Akash chuckled, "I can't believe you are asking this!"

He he.. Lord sky, hota hain hota hai.. kabhi kabhi gadhe ko bhi bukhar aata hain!!

Lord Arnav shook his head and muttered, "Bother I even asked!"

Have patience Lordy!!

But Lord Akash continued, not having heard it, "Every time you see her………you feel like you are being awakened from death itself. When your hand brushes against hers…..…tingles run down your body and you feel alive. When she smiles………you know you would die to keep that unfading smile on her face..……."

Lovely words lin… main doob gai..!!

And for two para, where Lordy connect each word of Lord Sky with khushi..

Wow… just wow..
Don't know about lody's state.. but I am gone!!

Lord Akash drained the rest of the wine in his glass and frowned, "Well, one thing I am certain of. If there is ever to be a girl in my brother's life, she will have EARNED her way into his wall-like heart and hence she will be a worthy woman indeed, for her to be chosen by him," and then he chuckled,  adding,  "Wonder who that impossible future sister-in-law would be……...…"

It feels so good to see Akash with such dialogues… You don't fab work linny!! 

A gold necklace on a maiden's neck shone in the darkness of her mind. Flitting through the dim cave she had been waiting in, the Lady in the Dark Hood moved to the mouth of the cave and looked up at the moon, her face in the shadow of her hood, "Finally! It is time." 

Now this why i fall for your writing... just look at that start of para.. wah wah wah..!

The answer of ,Time of what?, lays in how, in which tone n style I read the bold words…

Tighten up my seat belt..
And I'm all set..!

Bring it on LH!!

BG specially for Lordy's current state…!

Woh Kaun Hai Jiske Rahon Ko Takti Hai Nazar
Woh Kaun Hai Jisne Kiya Hai Mujhko Khud Se Bekhaabar
Woh Kaun Hai Hai Jo Mere Pal Pal Mein Shamil Hai 
Woh Kaun Hai Jo Meri Manzil Hai 
Woh Kaun Hai Jise Mein Sunna Chahta Hoon, Dekhna Chahta Hoon.

Ban Ke Saaya Mere Sang Rehta Hai Kaun
Maine Ye Na Jana Kabhi
Aisa Na Tha Haal Mera
Haal Ye Mera Hua Hai Abhi
Woh Khwab Hai Ya Haqeeqat Hai
Woh Jo Bhi Hai Meri Zaroorat Hai
Zaroorat Hai

Enjoy
H
Soul

Welcome Back!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post: