Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 56)

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
afraid of what the lady in the dark hood may bring.. 

though i just love those flashbacks.. haye it's like reliving 

those IPKKND moments yet again. it was amazing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve dear Aquiline... Your surprise anniversary treat was really very heavy... Wink

A  Brilliant chapter which was really lengthy and loaded with so many hints and symbolisms... right from the opening line of the chapter about Payal's uncertainty about her dress to...

the Necklace...

the Sword...

the Hot steel...

the Hilt...

the Red rose...

the Golden plate...

Lord Arnav moving to stand beside Khushi in Happy ji's place and warm sunrays bathing them...

Lord Arnav walking in sunlight...

Khushi stepping back into the darkness...

OMG!!!... what more can an inquisitive reader wish for?!!! It was a sheer delight... Clap

The necklace... an inheritance from her mother... an amulet holding the protective power of a mother's love... an object charmed by the "sacrificial protection" of a mother to keep her daughter guard from any harm. By the way, the necklace itself is a Legacy or is it a link (connecting link) of any greater legacy?...Wink

Its interesting to see how,

Ten years ago, Garima ji put the necklace around khushi's neck and clasped it... sealed it with her motherly LOVE... with a silent promise to be her guardian... and protect her from the harms of the world. Her Love strengthening/completing the weakened charm of the necklace, giving khushi complete protection...

Few nights back, Lord Arnav put the same necklace around khushi's neck and clasped it... sealing it with his LOVE and a silent promise to be her protector... and safeguard her from any harm or evil... His love once again strengthening/completing the weakened charm of the necklace, rendering complete protection to khushi...

By the way, did the charm of the necklace weaken or broke, on the day of her close encounter with the General, when he saved her from drowning?!!! Did his close proximity, weakened the charm? Or was it a warning from her mother to hint her about the approaching calamity in her life in the form of General Jha... Confused

Was the necklace, waiting to get dropped by itself in a place, which could offer Khushi the utmost level of security? Did it witness Lord Arnav's care and concern for khushi when he took care of her the whole night after the dungeon incident?... Did it "choose him" to be her "Mighty Guardian" for life time? Was that why the Lady in Hood smirked and looked happy when Lord Arnav clasped the necklace on khushi's neck and sealed the pact unknowingly ... to be her protector and guardian for life time?!!! Wink

I guess, the post is getting lengthy. Will stop it here as of now. Will come again with another post to share my views about the other symbolisms...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH hud ho gayi bardasht ki har dafa har dafa itna aalla analysis and decoding ab aur nahi I want your brain

OK Jokes apart... but really I feel like pulling my hair why cant we see the things u see... such an awesome analysis

Lord Arnav moving to stand beside Khushi in Happy ji's place and warm sunrays bathing them...

Lord Arnav walking in sunlight...

Khushi stepping back into the darkness...

So true...to bring Arnav to the warmth of love and happiness Khushi will have to go through the darkness and cold.
By the way, the necklace itself is a Legacy or is it a link (connecting link) of any greater legacy
I guess it unites the one wounding it around other's neck *silly me*LOL for the underline one Clap Clap Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uzam818rockprincess123bablio09sarahehsanhoopoeA_Soulriti4u

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by A_Soul

Hoopoe... engraving of transformed creature!! i dont think so.. 
But If it is than, my question is, who can made it? and i is a single engraving right, why transformed creature would be engrave?

BTW, is there any sign where any of one, either brother or sister, is fond to do painting

In my thought, engraving could be something related to lordy's past or i can say reason behind why he is cursed..!!

And that could be painted too... like, painted that has been seen in past, that one scene which is bothering them the most!

Soul... you are great... I was so waiting to see a connection... I remember there is a gallery in the castle and even Lady Anjali suggested payal to have a look at those paintings twice. Its just a wild guess... may be Lady Anjali has a passion for painting... and may be its she who made the painting of these two which must have later made into an engraving.

BTW, the engraving does have two figures...

Strange, she wondered, what does it mean? Her tender fingers ran over the two wild figures engraved on the mantelpiece, their designs etching themselves on her keen mind, not knowing that the engraving was to play its part, profoundly, upon the future of her youth

Yes i remember it too, Two figures were there... And on second thought there could be transformed form painted...
If we consider Lady Anjali have painted that, then again my question is
why one would paint her dear ones cursed forms and keep it with her for life time, when it will just give her pain and nothing else...

so with this theory, if we consider one other fails!!!

Lady Anjali has accepted them with their curses. She never feels scared or disgusted about their cursed forms. Rather her compassionate heart cry for them and try to ease their pain. Apart from that they both are courageous. Lordy... ferocious and courageous, General... cunning and courageous...

Remember, the wolves getting scared of Lordy when he went to rescue Khushi from the forest,...the General frightening away a cat during one of his transformations... I guess, their transformed forms must be something mighty and magnificent. They may appear frightening to others but not to Lady Anjali's eyes. Because though in their transformed forms, one is her dear brother and the other is the one whom she admires most at that moment(my guess).

This is my wild guess... Embarrassed LOL I feel that the engraving may be a picture two wild transformed figures practicing martial arts (sword fighting) with each other... Wink 

Hence I think there is nothing sad about that picture and may be she made this souvenir to cherish the beastly yet chivalrous quality of her brother and husband.

LOLLOLLOL

Yes I laughed... but not on your wild guess... on my imagination...!!
After reading what at Pink.. Imagine Lordy n gen all smiling, smirking in their respective transformed form in front of Anjli, while Anjli doing their live painting.. also I had animated imagination...
It is hilarious...!!

Hi 5  @ red... is the same way I saw the pic if Lordy n Gen are only one in pic!!

Though you try to explain me why she paint beast form of them, I am not convinced, my understanding of Anjali's character is not allowing me I guess.. she is soft hearted person, who do not want to recall her n her bro's painful past.. not even for a single moment!! So why she keep or even paint such thing..
Well I think we have to wait now..!

Hoopoe.. there could also be a possibility that the pic has only either of Lordy n Gen and other wild thing could be some one else...
We should think from Gen's perspective also, may be this related to his past or something... Anjali can keep things of her darling husband's past!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoe

ShrutiPandey Groupbie
ShrutiPandey
ShrutiPandey

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Aquuuaaa  Big smile  Heart
Lets start the celebrationDancing ..June's starts tomorrow! haha LOL

Ranbir's Yeh Jawaani hai Diwaaanii and Aquuaa's The Beasts and the Bleeding Roses together! 
Yayy Clap Party

Im sooo waiting for the next update now! and yeah.. I hope all your and Aura's exams went well! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanhoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Guess who's back!! 

Well...I actually need some time to gather myself. Exams are over but new responsibilities have crept into my life.
However, I am back from my break and I am SOOO looking forward to reading and replying to all your comments. Do give me some time coz I see that I have a lot of pages to cover. It feels like Christmas...so much love and prayers!!!!

Until I am done with the comments only can I begin narrating to you our beloved tale!! And I can't WAIT till I start the narration. Will edit the Index now.
And thanks a million STB for telling me that the First Thread had an error in its Title. My mistake...*sheepish grin* Hope there is no such word as BASTS and if there is it, hope it is not a word with an unsafe  meaning...

Love you all my dears! Comrades, Readers, Silent Readers...everyone!! You guys are the best!!

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

sweettintuPantheraoncashreelakshansunshineswirlShrutiPandeyMouktikaTrueLoveIs4evershazaadvrinda-95Pedashreyasoniadinglelankanrockprincess123aafreen48bumble_beesubi.dhanabalaAyaat1216BublyKhushiuzam818Chochoo83karsvinudhrashtee-Keerthi-prabha75crazyaddictionbablio09vidya.sanjayshakethebiscuitarshiyanaLeenaRockszainzamaverickmartinhoopoemomoahmdsree_deysansukushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk.Frozen.riti4uMysticRiver

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
WHAT WHAT WHAT The storyteller our dear friend Lin is back

WE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH COME HERE
I on behalf of  the comrades want to say

I M

HAPPY
this calls for party and celebration

COME ON ALL GRAB ONE EACH

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 01 June 2013 at 3:27am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirlMouktikarockprincess123bablio09sarahehsan-Keerthi-hoopoemaverickmartinsansuA_Soulgmsk

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
You Back!!! 
OMG!! My day could not have go any better! :)
Missed you loads linny! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Keerthi-hoopoesansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Welcome Back.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoesansuA_Soul

Go to top