Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 54)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Captain Responsibility has me captive again! *huffs and puffs* 

I have missed reading three chapters already! AND there is a new thread! :( 

I miss reading about Arhasia!

Well I will try my best to get back to the Arhasia as soon as poosible. My apologizes! 

Dear Aura and Hoopoe thank you guys so much for Pming me and letting me know about the updates! Love you both! <3

Aqua, Dear we miss you alot. Hope you are having a good time! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

MithilaTorr Senior Member
MithilaTorr
MithilaTorr

Posted: 22 May 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Trust Khushi to walk straight into a trap set by Arnav. The plights of young love LOL Beautiful update and thanks for taking time despite the leave

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve,

The Lady in the dark hood...

A gold necklace on a maiden's neck shone in the darkness of her mind. Flitting through the dim cave she had been waiting in, the Lady in the Dark Hood moved to the mouth of the cave and looked up at the moon, her face in the shadow of her hood, "Finally! It is time."

I wonder, what does her words "Finally! It is time" really mean... Is it only about Lord Arnav owning the key (khushi) to cure his curse?... Is it only about the union of two souls destined to be together in spite of all the odds of their life?... or was it more to their story?

Logically, if its all about finding the cure for his curse and if khushi is really the key to his cure, then the Lady in Dark Hood's interest over khushi and Lord Arnav must have developed only after he got cursed. But, ten years back, on that fateful night, we witnessed her "equal concern" for both Arnav and Khushi. She took "equal interest" in both of their lives as they grew up. But why? Why only them?!!!...

Why did she choose only these two poor souls? How come they both met with an almost similar fate? Was it a mere coincidence? or Was there something more to the story of that night's events? Why do i vaguely feel that these two events may be interconnected? Will Khushi's golden necklace will play its role in revealing the missing link? Whats the actual mystery behind Khushi's golden necklace?

I personally feel, that destiny has marked Lord Arnav and Khushi as "soul mates" long back even before that nights' events. Whatever happened in their life (accident, murder, curse) was due to "inevitable fate". However they were brave enough to fight back, and create an identity of their own, purely based on their personal choices. Either chirpy or gloomy, both are righteous, brave at heart and own the unyielding will to bow down infront of fate... As they say, "Fortune favours the brave", I feel destiny is secretly favouring them by blessing them with "right instincts at the right time to make the right choices"... Wink 

"Destiny, I feel, is also a relationship - a play between divine grace and willful self-effort."                                                     ... Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat,Pray,Love.    

P.S. The picture of the gold necklace above is just a tentative one, as I have no idea about what exact specifications has Aquiline planned out for this "special necklace" of khushi.

Edited by hoopoe - 23 May 2013 at 6:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uzam818bablio09-Keerthi-gmskA_Soul

RoojiiN Groupbie
RoojiiN
RoojiiN

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Missing updates from you! Looking forward to how the story progresses... 

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

RoojiiN Groupbie
RoojiiN
RoojiiN

Posted: 23 May 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
You know when you were a kid, and you would like hope to find secret passages or rooms in your house. That's what I feel like now, after hoope showed me the top-secret-even-tom-cruise-in-mission-impossible-couldn't-find-them updates. Thankyou kind stranger = )

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 24 May 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Oh, Lin come back already...missing u n da story, both...

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

revathysugathan Senior Member
revathysugathan
revathysugathan

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged

No words - tooo damn sensual.

Loved the part with Payash - very very cute. Its a different comfortable kind of love.

First Lord and Khushi is FIRE meeting FIRECRACKER - there are bound to b explosions Wink

Edited by revathysugathan - 25 May 2013 at 6:33am

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

shakethebiscuit Goldie
shakethebiscuit
shakethebiscuit

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
when r u coming back...my lady?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeA_Soul

Go to top