Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 53)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Finally read all updates..Smile
All the best to lin and Aura for their exams ..Smile
Wonderful update last one... I am eager to see...why Lady in the hood says Finally it is time...Time for both of them to realise that they love each other...and go for a confession...or will it mark a day that will change their lives...Waiting !
Loved the way payal describes man for khushi...- Protector who will protect khushi from every harm...knowing the fact that this innocent good hearted girl always end up herself in trouble .. And How Akash describes Love to Arnav which let him seek that feeling in "girl" ..
Lovely updates till now...sorry cudnt give detailed comments on earlier one...but loved reading them all...Big smile
Take CareSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

shreelakshan Newbie
shreelakshan
shreelakshan

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Wow!!! i mean,*gulping*,wow!!! Six wonderful updates in-spite of your heavy schedule!!!You people are awesome.Period. Had my semester exams going...so couldn't come to the forums...But now that my exams are over, my joy has redoubled!!! Getting unexpected updates from my favorite author certainly takes the cake!!!:D
              Now about the updates...ahem ahem...*blushing, sighing,ooh-ing and aah-ing*...your updates gave me freaking goosebumps, and my cheeks were totally crimson...all i could do was thank gods that my family didn't stumble upon me while i was in that state...;)...else they would've most certainly whisked me to the nearest doc...lol:D...Am becoming more and more enchanted with the easy banter between Lord Arnav and Kushi...Seeing Lord Arnav in such a playful mood does something reaally uncomfortable to my already hyped-up heart...;)...:P...All the best to both of you...And Aura, thanks for being such an angel...Love both of you...:)...can't for your return..
Keep smiling...:)
Shree...:D

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Rabba ve,

A very soothing, tranquil, heart warming update... Heart

But my feel of apprehension is at its peak now after reading this update. The serene blissful tone of the entire chapter reminded me of... "The calm before a storm"!!!

Winter was settling in and, though there would not be snow, the cold winds would keep blowing every day for the next few weeks.

She opened the window and shivered in the rush of the biting cold wind of the night. And then she peered down the window and saw the tiny shape of her young sister sitting cross-legged on the cold garden grass.

Future forecast?!!!... Wink Ermm

Im really waiting to see payal's reaction on finding her sister actually forced to embrace the dark, cold, mysterious, wild garden (Lord Arnav) against her will... I wonder what will be her stance!!! Will her love for her sister overpower her love for his husband?!!!... or will her new duties towards her husband and castle will hold her back?!!!... or will she be torn between the both???!!!... Disapprove 

So, the day before the wedding almost comes to an end, with a still uncertain Khushi, with the almost - dawned realisation in the heart of Lord Arnav and with the crucial guest appearance of the narrator, herself!!!... Im having mixed emotions in my heart... Tongue Disapprove Day Dreaming  But on the whole, I have an instinct that nothing can go wrong with the Lady in Dark Hood around... Approve So as for now, waiting to read what "Destiny" has stored for Arhasia, the next day... Wink Heart

"There are winds of destiny that blow when we least expect them. Sometimes they gust with the fury of a hurricane, sometimes they barely fan one's cheek. But the winds cannot be denied, bringing as they often do a future that is impossible to ignore." 
Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

Edited by hoopoe - 20 May 2013 at 9:47am

bablio09gmskA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Rabba ve,

Dear Aura and Aquiline,

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention."  ...Oscar Wilde

Thank you so much Aquiline for remembering us (Readers) amidst your hectic schedule and giving us updates of our beloved tale. Thank you Aura for posting the updates and make us stay connected with Arhasia. You both brought us happy content smiles on our faces with your updates. God bless you both. Thank you both for your genuine thoughtfulness... Heart      Love you... Hug

I believe you must have prepared well for your exams. All the very best. Thumbs Up Make us proud with your performance... Will be waiting for your come-back. Take care... Heart

Edited by hoopoe - 24 May 2013 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shijinareneeshgmskA_Soul

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hayyeee its not even a week when I read the last chapter 165 ... long way till here...veryyy longg... still there is soo much to come as you said previously...this one piece of writing of yors totally inspires me yaar... I am sooo happy I came here uknowingly...I was just on hunt of ff as I bored lolzz...Silly But came here beciase of the interesting title you gave and saw the number of chapters and my jaw literally dropped on the floor with eyes falling of their sockets...heheheh...I thought Omzzz this must be something...and I read it to se the swet-bitter nok-jhoks of arhi and ofcourse other characters in the story of this story wad made in the same way with real arnav khushi on tv...it would have breaked all records...kaash aisa hota...I wished that lolzz...my mom said ipkknd started with a perfect storty bu then it seems like the writer got bored or went somewhere or he was strangled heheh..I am really missimg but this ff of yours finished that missing place and turned it into joy...Dancing
Rabba ves, fights, family issues, snakwa evilwa in the story,lolz all just PERFECT ... I am badly missing u yaar...wonder when will thismonth passDay Dreaming

Oopsss zyaada sentai ho gayi na hehhe...

Sentai ko rakhte hai side mein and best of lick for your exmas...by the way what r u studying...I mean just curious to know..at the mention of EXAMS heheh

Edited by aafreen48 - 20 May 2013 at 11:07am

shijinareneeshhoopoeA_Soul

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Rabba vey...Surprises keep coming in our way... Loved the update and their mute conversation,but what captived my mind is the last dialogue and the possoble way of her heart break...any discussion going on here,hoops,soul???

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
And Aura I loved all those gowns...

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

uzam818 Senior Member
uzam818
uzam818