Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 47)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hey guys just while typing the above reply one thought pooped up in my mind the snake and sattan thing right? so one side of this tale is as we all believe and shared our views of right but just now as Lin described his tongue to be like snake so may be that pic indicates that the snake(thts Lordy) will always be behind Gen in his every move and he will be above him means he will have above hand or victory as to put it in right way... i know its just bizarre thought but couldnt help but sharing it.. 

Farwa... nice thought dear. Goodness overshadowing the evil... it'll happen, but eventually. But, at present, i feel that General has an upper hand over the circumstances.

Remember the pic, Adam and Eve in paradise below and the fallen angel struggling within the clutches of snake but positioned just above them. I guess, it hints that Lordy and khushi's happiness will be mightily threatened by General, but he is not all evil by himself. He is just acting as a helpless captive in the hands of the EVIL... his desperate situation compelling him to act selfishly.

Now, about Lordy's scorching tongue, i think Lin's comparison of his tongue to " the burning snake" is just a figure of speech. I guess she used it to hint two qualities about his cursed tongue... its scorching nature (burning) and its evil/destructive (snake) nature... I wonder what could be the reason behind that cursed tongue to possess such disastrous qualities?!!! Why only tongue?!!! His beastly hunger looks more like the hunger of his tongue, than his stomach!!!... His hunger ceases once his tongue feels satisfied either by tasting food or fresh flesh/blood or Khushi... Very intriguing!!!...

Edited by hoopoe - 15 May 2013 at 7:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmsk-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulanjs

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
hi!!!Big smile

i found my way back to the inn as soon as i could!!...n i have so many updates to read n cherish!!...

now, to the "loutra".!!

it was very pleasant to witness another marriage ceremony at arashia...n along with it came the added perks of witnessing the arshi's loutra special in the lake...

first comes the general...wait, should i say, there "goes" the gen?...the man sure has his sneeky ways of esape...where did he fly off to now?...he was no where seen till the end of the update...Confused

the loutra was another beautiful ceremony...
but, why should the groom bathe in the sacred water first?...coz he bears the responsibility to test the waters for safety before his bride would step into it?...

"would you like me to go find him for you?"...khushi has to find the general's true nature for atleast anjali's sake...coz that way khushi wouls stay away from him...

"he had assumed he could easily avoid it"...
the lordy can easily avoid anything except khushi...it is that unpredictability that highlights their pairing...
n how can they stay away being in the same castle?...LOLWink

"He was turning the bend just then when he clashed into someone coming from the other side of the wall bend, probably heading for the stable"...
unknowingly, the lordy has stopped khushi from reaching the general...is this a good thing or a bad thing?...
will allt he unneccessary bickering between them save khushi from the general's trap n fail his plans??

n i loved anjali's comment of their own loutra...
yeah, yeah...they did have a loutra...can we just marry them off along with payal n akash?...i know, lady anjali would support my notion totally!!!>...LOL

n then, rear room was really hot...lordy dint have to ignite the fire...it was eventually there!!Wink

"Don't make me wait for you to follow me."...he will wait for her, will he?

He felt as though the world had frozen around him and his mind was blank, knowing not how to act for a faltering moment...ROFL...just thinking of his face!!

" while he clenched his fists, angry over the way he was being affected while he reminded himself: No, not the lips………..never the lips.

is the lip kiss connected to something like curing the curse?...or is lordy worried that it would be surrundering himself to her?...

"His long-sleeved white shirt shone brightly in the sunlight and his strides were swifter than usual because he was sweating profusely"...this line was so beautiful...lordy was like "majestic" when i read this description...loved it...

the air around them is getting all hotter n i cant wait to read more!!!WinkWink
loved the update!!>...
HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulanjs

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hey guys just while typing the above reply one thought pooped up in my mind the snake and sattan thing right? so one side of this tale is as we all believe and shared our views of right but just now as Lin described his tongue to be like snake so may be that pic indicates that the snake(thts Lordy) will always be behind Gen in his every move and he will be above him means he will have above hand or victory as to put it in right way... i know its just bizarre thought but couldnt help but sharing it.. 

Farwa... nice thought dear. Goodness overshadowing the evil... it'll happen, but eventually. But, at present, i feel that General has an upper hand over the circumstances.

Remember the pic, Adam and Eve in paradise below and the fallen angel struggling within the clutches of snake but positioned just above them. I guess, it hints that Lordy and khushi's happiness will be mightily threatened by General, but he is not all evil by himself. He is just acting as a helpless captive in the hands of the EVIL... his desperate situation compelling him to act selfishly.

Now, about Lordy's scorching tongue, i think Lin's comparison of his tongue to " the burning snake" is just a figure of speech. I guess she used it to hint two qualities about his cursed tongue... its scorching nature (burning) and its evil/destructive (snake) nature... I wonder what could be the reason behind that cursed tongue to possess such disastrous qualities?!!! Why only tongue?!!! His beastly hunger looks more like the hunger of his tongue, than his stomach!!!... His hunger ceases once his tongue feels satisfied either by tasting food or fresh flesh/blood or Khushi... Very intriguing!!!...

Hmm Hoopoe so true... U r right hun... and the description of painting and about his tongue is just awesome... now as u pointed tht what type of hunger of TONGUE is it. You r so right that it indeed seems to be hunger of tongue as in jungle his beast was awakening and as soon as he touched her neck with his tongue it soothed him. Ahh and remember he used to tie a belt on his mouth so his curse has a main effect on his tongue ... Lin its getting too much m feeling like I want to go inside ur brain like right now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hi!!!

chapter 158 : the unavoidable challenge
or can i say ,the most awaited challenge of the century?!!WinkLOL...u wnt how excited i was just by reading the title...

"He frowned and looked away only to find himself staring at the cleverly-grinning face of his sister who was sitting beside him"...a very fun bro-sis moment...!!LOLLOL

poor lordy was trying so hard to make her look at him...*pout*Wink

"I will convey the message to OmPrakash, my lady. Please do not bother to rise when you are having your meal."...i was really wondering what she was upto, just a few mins back she was avoiding the lordy royally...

n then, BAM!!...there works her crazy brain n crazy ideas!!..."red hot chilli seeds!!!"... isnt it irony that even the chilli in the lordy's glass of milk is "hot"??>...WinkLOL...ok, enough blabbering...Ouch

"Kushi resolved to stay away from him all day and never to present herself before him even accidently."...poor girl...*shakes head*...like this is gonna happen!!>..LOL

n their encounter!!>...lordy actually frightened me this time...ShockedShocked...he was really pissed off n i was biting my nails n praying for khushi!!!

n flow of the sequence was amazing...the flow woth which the atmosphere changes between them...just great...i loved this part...

it was symbolising that khushi is still able to get through his haze n anger...get him to mellow down!!>...

"So it makes us equals and rightful competitors in this challenge,"...pakka reasoning!!>...ROFL...
to khushi : he really is out of his mind...coz of anger or coz he wants u to accept the challenge?, im not sure!!WinkLOL

"Something shone inside his darkness"...i loved this line...simply beautiful...

n WOW!!!...sorry??...i was blinking numbly along with khushi!!>...
he really did say it!!>...hurray!!...

n i loved how his sorry broke through barriers just at the sight of her tears!!...

n their bickering was totally cute!!...im grinning along with lordy!!>..Big smileBig smile

loved it...loved it...loved it!!!...
i just loved how the chemistry changes between them...from anger, to romance, to cute bickering!!...wow, the shades of their relationship...they can never be bored with each other!!!>...

"The sun was beginning to set and the golden rays cast itself over the land. The two of them near the window, one struggling against the other, were silhouetted against the golden light and a cold breeze blew through the window, fluttering the curtains between which they stood."...such a pleasant description...i really love how u explain their backgrounds!!>...awww!!!

hoopoeA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
hi!!!

chapter 159 - trying to make things alright

the title goes to both nani n anjali...
nani is trying to make the lordy's life better n anjali is trying to make gen's life better...

the nani's sudden "bulb-flickering-in-the-head" moment was actually comical...when she had the most intelligent being in arashia beside her (fortune)...*shakes head*...

but, im happy she has got some kind of an idea in her mind to get these two together!!...

n moving on to anjali n general convo,...
it was very interesting...

anjali, as usual, the best thing that could have happened to him!!!...such a darling she is!!...

"You can't help me," the General turned his head to look at her, "No one can help me."...
i can understand when he says u cant help me, but, why does he say "no one can help me"?...

is he worried or "tired" that his plans to get cured by khushi is slipping through his hands?...

he wants to get cured for the sake of anjali...so that she could be safe beside him?...
"Then take care of yourself," said the General, "And stop worrying about me."

loved it!!...Hug
Hug

hoopoeA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hi!!!...

chapter 160 : crossing paths

u solved my curiosity at last!!...i was wondering for a long time what had happened to jayprakash n his way of flirting!!>..

n it was such a pleasant convo between the brothers...om prakash seems to have a more comical streak than hp...is he the middle brother n jp, the youngest one?...

n the general is all decked up to win khushi's trust back...he surely knows how to talk his way through!!...n im not gonna start making analysis of his character again for the time being!!>...

it was very entertaining at first!!>...really liked the brother's bonding...
n general was his usual self...how many lies is he gonna manage!!>...

n his displeasure at knowing abt khushi's ride on shadow was interesting...i would like to know what he would have been thinking at that particular point!!!...was he curious or thinking abt hw khushi's relationship with lordy was or how it was gonna affect his facade??

p.s. : thank u aura dear, for bringing us the updates!!>...Hug

n one small confusion , can someone help me?!!>...
"That they are," said HariPrakash matter-of-factly, "But Lord Manohar's in the living room and he gave us orders to take the afternoon off from the Castle so we can go to the South Temple and help with the wedding preparations."
@bold : wasnt that supposed to be OP's dialogue?...ConfusedConfused

Edited by sansu - 16 May 2013 at 7:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hi!!!...(again, yesWink)

poor poor akash!!>>>...LOLLOL

"Aren't you afraid you'll break your precious ritual rules when you meet her eventually earning doom to befall upon your progeny or something of the sort?"

"And I thought talking this over with someone who does not mindbreaking rules of a ritual would help me win a night to be with her."

ROFL...i just love this bond between the brothers...this really makes me wanna go back n watch the new year scenes in ipk!!>...oh!!>..how i miss it...

i really have to thank u for giving us these scenes again!!>...Hug...its so refreshing in your writing!!...

"Are all the villagers here?"...we really dont know why he is asking it, is it?...oh, c'mon...someone make him accept that he is looking for his village girl!!!Wink

"when he knocked into someone, his arms reaching out to catch the other person from falling having hit his hard chest."...do i get a prize for guessing who it is!!!??LOL

"he heard only her merry laughter. Like the ring of his mother's bangles'.."
He grimaced at the thought and then looked away, disturbed that he was reminded of his mother. "

why was the lord disturbed with this comparison?...
is it because he had associated something as low as a girl's laughter to his mother's bangle jingles?
or is it because the disturbing thoughts are of his mother's death n he was reminded of some dreadful things?

the green monster who resides just in the air nearby lordy pops up again!!>...ShockedWink

"Kushi tried to bravely ignore his unnerving proximity with her, "Then why did you bring me away?"
bravo girl!!>...perfect question!!...this dialogue was in the line of "aapko kya faraq padtha hai?"...n yet again lordy wouldnt answer it...atleast we had him thinking about the issue...*sigh**phew*...

"You! Ritual-breaker! You must be the one who meddled with good Lord Akash's head and brought him here!"...LOLLOL...she thinks akash is so pure to break rules?ConfusedWink

so, according to khushi, lordy is practically family now!!!>...how lovely!!...

"You brutal monster!"

"You adorable beggar!"

Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile this line had me grinning just like this!!>...totally unexpected n i loved it!!!...*still grinning even while my jaw is aching*...Big smile

"Lord Arnav gave a deliciously innocent look and Kush felt her heart skip"...not just khushi's heart i tell u!!>>...EmbarrassedWink

"He knew she wasn't running to save her sister. She was running to escape him."...oh he knows?!!...then, what is he gonna do abt it??...eagerly waiting to read the next part!!>...

loved it!!...Hug

n thank u aura!!Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsan-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
hi!!!!...

chapter 162 : wretched worry

it was like combining 2 different ipk scenes in this chapter!!...
first, the one where arnav would go mad thinking khushi had an accident...(here, the roles were inverted)...
second, the scene when khushi gave arnav a high-dose during the mehendi...

n it was such a lovely combination!!...n i loved it!!

n it was so warming to know that khushi calls lordy "my lord" unconsciously everytime she is worried about him!!...

"Next moment, with clenched fists and gritted teeth, she marched up to him, her gown flying with fury as she made through the crowd."...haha!!...poor lordy!!>...on the recieving side of fury today!!>...way to go girl.>>!!

"Worried?" he was amazed, "For me?"...ofcourse, for u !!>...are u that blind my lord?!!Wink

He stared wide-eyed and then his lips curved to a pleased smirk, "This is strange indeed'...yup!!>...he realised her worry atlast!!...*standing ovation for lordy*

Kushi opened her eyes and threw him a look over her shoulder, "There will never be a day in sanity when I will be worried for you. Don't get your hopes so high."...this is really comical...why dont both of them realise that the day has already arrived!!...or maybe, it was the "insanity" called love that made her worry for him?Wink

"Why should I hope for concern from you?" he cocked an eyebrow amusedly, "I need no sympathy or emotion from you, beggar."

back to pavilion!!>...these two wont let go off their ego, is it!!...khushi could have accepted the truth for the longing in poor lordy's voice!!...see he has become impassive like usual!!...

She looked blissful with her face in the shadow but the light from the Festival decorations casting its gentle rays on her beautiful eyes...a really beautiful description, no wonder he goes mad for her!!>...

"You play a little too much with me these days."...LOLLOL...n lets give lordy the same comment back!!...enjoy away my lord, dont worry abt it...

"Are you excited about your sister's wedding or the fact that it gives you the absurd unwritten right to tease me?"...she already has an unwritten place in ur heart n family...

"Then prepare yourself, Kushi Kumari Gupta," said Lord Arnav menacingly, "To not tease but to be teased."

oh my!!...this is really exciting!!>...

let the 'teasing' begin!!

loved it!!...

thank u again for the updates linny n aura!!Hug

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top