Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 46)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys just while typing the above reply one thought pooped up in my mind the snake and sattan thing right? so one side of this tale is as we all believe and shared our views of right but just now as Lin described his tongue to be like snake so may be that pic indicates that the snake(thts Lordy) will always be behind Gen in his every move and he will be above him means he will have above hand or victory as to put it in right way... i know its just bizarre thought but couldnt help but sharing it.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoegmskA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve dear Aquiline... congratulations for achieving "the Dazzler crown"... Clap

And, thank you for giving us once again, such a beautiful chapter... sprinkled with symbolic hints...

The Loutra... of Lord Arnav and khushi... Wink hmmm... so if we are proceeding to witness their marriage...Day Dreaming... then, logically speaking it must have preceded with an engyesis too... But I don't remember witnessing any such ceremony... or...Wait, OMG!!!... Did the engyesis took place at the ball night?!!!  

An engyesis at the ball night... without a mundane red rose or a glass of milk... but sharing some ethereal moments alone in his room... he, showing a glimpse of his heart's deepest feelings and passionate desires to her and she, silently acknowledging and approving him... a "necklace" instead of a "ring"... binding their souls and not mere hearts...
What can we do without u Hoopoe yaar I havent seen that chapter in this light wohoooClap u r so damn right... it all makes sense..

And, today, they enjoying their own little loutra...  I guess, Destiny is systematically preparing them to push them into the waiting hands of "Holy matrimony"... I love this way of these two, fulfilling the pre- marital wedding ceremonies in their own unique, "Imperfectly Perfect" style... Day Dreaming Wink
 Hai me too the imperfectly perfect couple

Lord Arnav's bipolar temperament... I suppose, that's because of the constant war going on between his "Desirous Heart" and "Rational Mind"...
War or fear I doubt on both

I guess, he is confused and perplexed by the complexity and magnitude of his feelings towards khushi... Since it is not a simple "tug of heart" or a mere "physical attraction" or a divine "connection of souls"... its a combination of all the three. And, I guess, for the first time in his life he is scared that he might lose control over him, in front his overwhelming, overpowering emotions for khushi...

Totally agree... he is fearing of the ice he has  created inside him to melt as the emotions are warm enough... he is fearing to see dreams of life with happiness as he has lost hope of having one(in my opinion)

He is always a "Man of power and control"... and never allows anyone (not even the curse/beast in him) to take control over him... He despise being felt "weak and helpless"... and thats what exactly happening to him these days when he is around khushi... So, its natural for him to get affected by her at first, then slowly gain control over his emotions, then appear irritated and act unaffected... and, finally, as a perfect "Lordy" try to blame "khushi", rather than "his feelings" for khushi...
Eegjactly

DO i need to say how I find ur comment naaa but still I loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Rabbave dear aquiline.
plz pardon me as i was already not vgood in giving detailed comments & now with my absence from the forum for many weeks, i  have completely gone into a silent reader type mode again.so plz pardon me.

just finished reading chapter 146-150.
Chap 146-shyam despices fathers be it any father? his curse is related a a little girl who sheds blood tears but is his curse related to his father too?
khushi can no way tell shyam shashi is his father , shyam is lying & he surely musat have dig into details of khushi to get her easily.
wonderful excecution of a father's concern & his fight for her daughter.

Chapter 147: respect for lady lavanya. Not once she harbored ill feelings for khushi but gracefully accepted the fact & sproved herself to be worthy of being called Lady. RESPECT.

Chapter 148: i laughed so hard that i fell from  the sofa reading this chapter. Jayprakash flirting n proposing a girlShockedConfusedROFL
i wish this would have happened in ipk too, what a treat it would have been.
thankyou dear aquiline, for writing this chapter & fulfilling one of our dreams for ipk.

Chapter 149: So Lord Akash stoodup like a true man of honor  for his love & proposed Payal Clap
Both the raizada brothers were there for shashi even before shashi's own family. Akash has openly declared his wish to be in gupta family but its Lord Arnav who unknowingly is behaving like a true soninlaw. Proud of khushi for making a tough firm mature decision in this critical time to not stay in raizada castle.

Chapter 150: I m speechless!!!
u nailed this chapter, every emotion , all details perfectlyClap loved it!!

hoopoeA_Soul

Swaatii Goldie
Swaatii
Swaatii

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for writing the parts

hoopoeA_Soul

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
again a brilliant update...sense heart break coming kushis way ...hope she stays strong...continue soon

hoopoeA_Soul

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm hoopoe dear otherwise I might have missed another update. Ah the the dress choosing scene relived so beautifully by aquiline. Amazing and beautiful like always.

hoopoeA_Soul

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Wowww...hehe lolzz that chocolate sharing was something..,aise toh lovers bhi nahi karte
Hahaha and the gown selection ... woww loved it...

hoopoeA_Soul

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
0h this is bad, really bad. An indicati0n 0f party being 0ver dammit!! But I cant say I didnt l0ve it till n0w and w0nt l0ve it in future t00 cuz I d0.
And thank y0u f0r the pm

hoopoeA_Soul

Go to top