Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 40)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
very good update...well written...please continue soon..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09A_Soul

Sarikaa97 Goldie
Sarikaa97
Sarikaa97

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Smileawesome update!!

bablio09A_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
wow...what a "chocolaty" update.
loved it

bablio09A_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Rabbave Arhasia!

Linny conveyed her love and regards to all. Smile Thank you so much dear hoopoe, shass and soul for sending pms to everyone...Heart

Chapter One Hundred Sixty Four: Biased Choices

"Why search a gown for me?"

Kushi was appalled. Her mother and Payal had taken her to the pavilion where many costly gowns were being sold.

"Well, we need to look impeccable too, after the bride," her mother said, as she inspected some of the gowns hanging in the room, "And we need white specifically for it is a requisite that the unmarried sister of the bride wear white too like the bride."

"But Amma-" Kushi began but Payal tapped her on her shoulder and Kushi frowned at her, "You are on Amma's side, aren't you Jiji? I don'twant to buy a gown from here. I want it stitched like yours!"

"We don't have time to stitch you a good enough gown, Kushibitiya," her mother said sternly.

"Why can't you get mine stitched where they are doing Jiji's?"

Her mother scowled at her, "Because they are busy perfecting Payaliya's bridal wear. Now don't just stand there are wail away, girl. Come and help your mother choose a pretty one for you."

Sighing, Kushi walked to stand beside her mother, next to a long table on which the many white gowns her mother and his sister had chosen were stacked.

They began trying each gown on her, holding them to her face and analyzing them in full length as she stood with the gown pressed to her front.

Her mother and sister stepped back.

"It's good," her mother said.

"I like the blue ringlets along the sides," said Payal, studying the gown with her mother. Payal looked at Kushi's face, "So how do you like it, Kushi? And do be frank and honest in your answer. I cannot simply let you chose one you can't put your heart into."

Kushi looked down at the gown that was held before her. She looked up as though to answer when she caught a movement behind her family.

Lord Arnav was standing there, disinterestedly frowning at the gowns hanging on the aisle before him.

"No, I don't like it," said Kushi without thinking, and her gaze slid from him to her sister's eager face, "I don't like blue ringlets."

"Alright, let's try another," Payal smiled as she took the gown back and their mother placed another gown before Kushi

They stepped back to study the second choice.

"The red shade makes the gown more exquisite, doesn't it?" Garima suggested to Payal.

"Quite true, Amma," said Payal, "What do you say, Kushi? Do you like it?"

Kushi glanced abstractly at the gown and then looked up to see Lord Arnav eye the gown too but then he looked away expressionlessly.

"No," said Kushi sadly, and after a little shuffling about, another gown was held before her, at the height from below her neck.

"There is an elegance to those violet studs on the white gown, isn't there, Amma?" Payal said.

"Indexed I like this gown!" said Garima, "Do you like it Kushibitya?"

Kushi was watching Lord Arnav but he was scarcely giving her a glance.

"No, I don't."

"But you didn't even look down at the gown," complained the mother.

Kushi looked at her mother, "I…..…looked at it when you picked it up."

She glanced down at the gown nevertheless and also fell in loved the little violet studs. She looked up and saw that Lord Arnav was pointedly not looking at the gown.

She sighed, "I still don't like it, Amma."

"Alright," her mother was beginning to slip into a sour mood, for she sensed that Kushi's rejection of the gowns was probably a deliberate attempt to not get any gown picked from there at all.

Garima took down the violet-studded gown and looked at it sadly, "Such a beautiful gown it is and she can't like it."

I do, but HE doesn't. Kushi pressed her lips together, as she watched her sister pick the next gown and place it before her.

"How about this, Amma?" asked Payal cheerily.

Kushi didn't hear what her mother's response was or her sister's reply to that response. She only saw him.

He was staring at her, lost and bewitched, his burning gaze taking in every inch of her, from the hem of the gown to its neckline as the gown remained held before her. His gaze slid from the gown to her face and she saw how the light in his eyes swirled with rapture.

He neither smiled nor nodded. But she knew. She knew he had liked it.

Payal shook her violently, "Kushi?"

Kushi jerked her head towards her sister, "Yes, Jiji?"

"Amma's asked you thrice already," frowned Payal, "Do you like it?"

"Yes," Kushi whispered and her gaze slid back to where Lord Arnav had stood but he was not there. And yet she could still remember the way his eyes had looked on seeing her behind that gown, "Yes, I love it."

And that is how she came to choose her gown for her sister's wedding night. Little did she know that she would hate that gown for the very reason why she had loved it.

Mere Khayalon Ki Malika...

Index (Scroll down, fourth comment):

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3529424

Edited by Aura7 - 11 May 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

nonie3081zil143Mermaid1sweettintuPantheraoncashreelakshansadiasaziareena1146priyankasan02reetjtara321chitrigemathemasally05sobti48turnipChandrigaflash90TrueLoveIs4everMONAKARANsunshineswirlPotatoefreaksangeethbalaet_tu_achuanusha_nehabindukvrinda-95ArmiRidz4everPedakkyajosib_12Keenara123vavasomeoneipkdimishrayush-swtAtyayTRND86BublyKhushihot.cakesdivya_divsBVSJdair10arshiKrishika209Reader_HobbykhusiarnavFuzzbuckethatelove_1Chochoo83crazyaddictionpurplelovebablio09MsFuzzybear69shakethebiscuitsarahehsanthe_breezeprabha75tanya_vidhrashteemoonlight2630hoopoeLeenaRocksarshiyanamusic1seshatreemomoahmdsiamesecatfarha5556Jammy-saga_twilightsree_deykaur94kushipuglyarshy4everluvbugkshubhangiA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-207shikhasweetydoll32jahnvi.luvs.ASRgmsksikhni_lara3110kvarshasaomom-afsha-flowers4uShalveriti4uprincessunaraMysticRiver

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Eee an updateee eee i dint need a pm nd even i got it eee...thanks to ol God hu made me visit d thread nd here i m readin nxt chap yipeee thanks aqua...eee

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoestorytellerm-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
But hoopoe dear plz dn't stop sending pms 4 d updates..it was sheer luck dat i got to c the update othrwise mujhe malum e nai chalta

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanhoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Great update! So she selected a gown of his choice...but wait y would she hate it later...hmm MU between them it's far i guess...n u thought romance has just started and i was enjoying it thoroughly Tongue...All the wedding gown pics were fabulous...hey but MU between them has broken my heart before it starts...he has already given her a hard time before..how much moreCry...

hoopoeA_Soul

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Bapre the last line z scaring me Unhappy

hoopoeA_Soul

Go to top