Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 29)

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot hoope! :))
you gals are turning to be angels in disguise !:) 

Another surprise from Lin! :) oh! why do i feel blessed!? 
he he he... okie enough of my theatricals ! ... i was defo overjoyed at receiving an update nevertheless! 

Wow! sneak peak Aakash? and who is to help in this but the mighty lord himself! :)

and the festival was a rather welcoming idea! :)
Arnav and his jealous self! he he 
But i really detest he calling her a beggar! that certainly puts me off! ... in full honesty i cease to hold onto the rest of the update with the same gusto ...

Once again thanks a lot for taking time out for this Lin! you are a darling! :)
and hoope! muah! thanks again to you to passing it on to us! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanhoopoeA_Soul

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
i cant believe i missed two updates.. 

Thank u so much hoope for the pm..Smile

as usual updates were grt.. Clap

general is so clever basterd.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeA_Soul

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Thanks al lot for giving another update dear 
And the update lord akash sneak to met payal woww n lordy lord help him...
Like flirt  n. possesive side of lordy he knew khushiii was runing away from him Big smile
Thank u so much hoope for pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

Mouktika Groupbie
Mouktika
Mouktika

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thank u Hoopoe for the msg

I enjoyed their fight they r arguing like a married couple little bit of flirting & possesiveness from his side where as arguing, blushing & escaping from her side loved it.
How their relationship had changed gradually.
I think maybe she understands him more now she doesn't seem to react if he calls her a begger and how he is flirting with her so openly calling her an adorable beggar typical Arnav Singh raizada.loving the change in their relationship.

Edited by Mouktika - 03 May 2013 at 2:45am

bablio09hoopoeA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve and thank you dear Linny and Aura for sparing time and giving us updates..   Thank you again and all the very best to both of you.

Hoopoe and Shass, shukriya for the pms sweeties.

lovely updates as usual. well i thought that Khushi would find out the reality of the General now, but it seems the General is far too smart and has planned his moves well.  trying to gain sympathy as well as create suspicions in khushi's mind regarding the castle's secrets and mysteries.

and I find the possessive Lordy much better now.

thank you once again.

Bablio 

sarahehsanhoopoeA_Soul

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Just read it again.  My heart flipped, again, when he said, "You adorable begger..."  *sigh*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shakethebiscuitsarahehsanhoopoeA_Soul

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
A verybig thank u to the one who pmd me.. wudn wanna miss this for the worldBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanhoopoeA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged

It was so confusing at starting, i need to read every conversation twice to remember which Prakash brother is speaking which one hearing and which one is reacting... uff it was tough dear... But fun convo...!

And another one.. between Green and Grey heart... Nice grip dear.. Enjoyed!!

Chapter 160: Crossing Paths

HariPrakash stopped and frowned at his brother, "We all need to worry about the Castle and its affairs! We are the Prakash brothers, mind! We don't laze around and think the world will take care of itself. It's we who do the taking care around here and so we must be vigilant and always working away."

HP must be the eldest one..right linny? And JP the youngest one!

And I agree what would be the castle with Prakash brothers…. Ooo yes, you are a family…!!

She blinked curiously, "Why! I think I've seen you before'..." She reached out a hand and paused to see if the horse would flinch. Shadow always flinched. He never liked anyone touching him or riding him expect for his lordly master!

Just like his master..no one can stop him or make him think except her sister.. his master in this case! *wink*

"Lightning?"Kushi blinked at the horse in shock, "What are you-?"

Eurekaaa….. tumhari yaadast to achhi nikali!

"You remember''?" a warm voice spoke from somewhere in the barn's darkness and Kushi's shocked gaze swung to find the tall handsome man of memory move from the unseeing darkness towards her, stepping to stand before her so that the light from the door fell upon his frame and his face and she could see him.

What a discription… even I can see him..!!

"I had come there for a reason, Miss Kushi," he said apologetically, "And I am most sorry I offended you by that unfortunate visit of mine. If you will forgive me, I would be grateful, for I wish not to hurt a beautiful angel as you."

He is so mysterious…. And I love mysterious human being….!!

"I am sorry," said Kushi, looking at the ground, "But I was most hurt by what you told me. I had never seen you in any other way but as a loyal friend. By that visit, you marred a most wonderful bond. We could have remained close confidantes through letters if you had been more reasonable."

It's so difficult to be polite and straight forward together and say no on top of it… Ahh but khushi is master in it!!

"Forgive me, I beg then, Miss Kushi," the General spoke in a remorseful tone, "After I left you that night, I knew what I had lost. The war was hard upon me and meddled with my senses before coming to you. I should have stopped to think of the consequences, or better yet, thought of how we wished to cherish the purity of our friendship, as you say''"

I believe in his words completely…
'The ware was hard upon me... meddled with my senses..' – war against curse.. he was just transformed before coming there.. Effect of his curse was there all over his mind…
If he would have thought of what if she will deny..he won't be able to get cured.. instead on the basis of friendship he could have ask for her help, she would not have said no. 

"True!" said Kushi, and then she nodded at Lightning, "Say, Lightning? If you were here only for a visit, why are you put in one of the permanent stalls?"

Ha haha.,…yeh pakada…. Clever khushi..Shashi uncle ki sangat ka asar hain..!!

The General shrugged, "Might I ask you why you are in the stable presently, Miss Kushi? Do you still work here for Lady Lavanya?"

Aaahhh… why is he doing this… he knows everything..! Oh yaar..

"Really?" the General was impressed, "But tell me, do you know about the history of this Castle and all about the Raizada family?"

Ooohh I am so waiting to know all of it….

"That is very true! The Raizadas are a secretive lot," the General nodded seriously, "The Castle itself is a cavern of secrets and mysteries, unknown truths hidden in the darkness''"

What to say Lin, what to say…..!

The voices of the Prakash brothers approaching the stable could be heard but Kushi was frowning at the darkness of the empty stall in which Lightning had been standing, "How stupid of me to think that the stalls were for the horses that were permanent to the Family of the Raizada Castle''"

@Hoopoe… need your help.. I think it is saying something… but what?

WOW in earlier epi brotherly talk and pulling leg of prakhash bros and this time its Raizadabros.. You are simply superb linny… especially for arranging events and flow of tale….!

Chapter 161: The Forbidden at the Festival

"Well, I don't suppose you would understand, brother," Lord Akash sighed, "It is hard for a man who is in love to keep away from the girl his heart yearns to always be around. I have not seen her an entire day after yesterday's feast."

Ooowww… SUCH A LONG Time.. Lord Sky… haina!

"This is ridiculous," said Lord Arnav, slamming his massive book shut and shaking his head, "You are only abstaining from seeing her forone day!"

Humare khayalat kitne milte hain Lordy… My lordy!!!
Dekha dekha… Innwalon!!!

Lord Akash ran his hand through his hair, and looked at the ceiling, "And I thought talking this over with someone who does not mindbreaking rules of a ritual would help me win a night to be with her."

Ohhh… I so love the way Lord Sky put that up..so cute tone of voice it is!!

"You used to say that every time when we were kids at pranks," said Lord Akash, grinning widely and then he let his brother in on his plan.

Wow… can we expect one of the old incident of playing pranks by them… What to do linny, yeh dil mange more..*wink*

When Lord Akash had left, Lord Arnav turned to the mayor, "Are all the villagers here?"

Aha!!! LORDY..!!

He had barely reached the center of the festival ground where all the action was held when he knocked into someone, his arms reaching out to catch the other person from falling having hit his hard chest.

OHH.. AGAIN….!!!

"I'm not interested in the Festival, I only came to get-"

I'm not interested in festival… I am interested in you' – right Lordy?

Her legs skipped and her hands waved about, her gown circling about her and all the girls were laughing as they danced but he heard only her merry laughter. Like the ring of his mother's bangles'..

Wow... speechless...

He stood before her, his arms crossed across his chest, "What do you think you are doing?" he asked coldly, his eyes hard on her face.

What do you think you are doing lordy...?

"You will be," she said with a clever smile, "And then I can call you all the names I've been dying to call you."

Ha ha ha ha... Superb..!

"You adorable beggar!"

...Man, he can romance in fight to..! Ohh my lordy.. Muhaa!

And with that she rushed in the direction of the festival and Lord Arnav stood beside the tree, smiling at the sight of her running away. He knew she wasn't running to save her sister. She was running to escape him.

I saw, she gave a look over her shoulder to him and he smirked….

SUPER CUTE, SWEET conversation..!!

So its a Full Moon Night… haan... anything particular going to happen..?
Might be... The Curse and The Full moon night.. Connection? Are we going to witness something major...

Anyway, whether this connection is there or not.. my filmy mind says there is definitely connection between full moon night and belief.. belief live meeting your man on full moon bind you together for lifetime...

Enjoy
H
Soul

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShrutiPandeydimishraKKKAChochoo83bablio09sarahehsanhoopoegmsk

Go to top