Frequent Posters

Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey!

Thanks for the PM.

Very well-written.

Descriptive as always πŸ˜›

Aaah ... Payal and Lord Aakash. Sweet couple. Sure they have passion between the two ... but its of a different kind I think ... well that is ... if we compare them towards their siblings πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Khushi ... bless her cotton socks 😳
She was incredibly worried about the First Lord ... Arnav ... the Heartless Monster ... that she was all flustered infront of him and even smacked him on his chest ... now that was quite a moment. I mean he himself said that no one has dared to raise a hand against him ... Well it seems like with Khushi there are a lot of 'firsts' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey my sweetest Linny 1stly

on new thread and then m 

for not commenting earlier u know the reason but still I am terribly late...
and now m running to read the updates as many as I can right now.. love u linny and 

to Aura and U for ur studies... hugs
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks hoopoe for the pm or i wouldnt have known there was an update.i just check the title and it still says ch 159 so if that could somehow be edited most readers would know without requiring a pm.i mean this is one ff which i follow religiously without intimation through pm.thank you, now i'll be off to reading
Chapter 157
 Superb chapter liked the ritual of loutra ... I am happy to read rituals of that time... are they being followed now as well? so Gen ran off coz he knew Khushi will recognize him... oh another LOUTRA BY CHANCE wao superb fate had made them perform this ritual... Loved the way he panicked when he didnt see Khushi on the surface 

They stared at each other disbelievingly when a voice intruded, "Oh my! And I thought it was theloutra ceremony of Miss Payal and Akash!" 

lolz rightly said Anjali we thought so too but these two gave us another loutra

Well well again fate made Arnav to see Khushi in that condition poor khushi fell from stool... hehehe and poor Arnav the view was injurious for his resolves isn't it?

Wao the dress didnt fit her well enough and she couldnt tied the body lace and he helped her with closed eyes well done Lordy

His voice came in a low rumble, "Tell me, are you not affected by me?"

"I'm not," she squeezed her eyes shut.

Liar

"Do you?"

"Do I what?" he looked at her, uninterestedly.

"Feel anything?"

He gave her an impassive look, "No."

hahaha like we will believe u Lordy

Awesome update loved loved loved it

yush-swt thumbnail
res...read both the updates together...

thank you Hoopee for the pm...wouldnt have known if not,...and aura thank you again for making it possibe for us to read another update...

edited...

Chapter 161
loved it...the siblings banter was so awesome...so lordy wasnt the goody two shoes he portrays to be hah...loved it hove akash wanted help and was whining like a little kid...

so they go...and lordys first question whether all of them have arrived...tsch tsch lordy...just say the name please...

i guess god s on his side he meets her...but she leaves him in the mid sentence...haww...and he doesnt get annoyed...double haww...i loved it...so the kisses are working and their hatred filled love is going a notch higher..

while he is cruel monster she is adorable begger...loved it...i love them bas...whether thay are hating each other or loving each other these two are the best...

Chapter 162
another one of my favourite...her worry on not seeing him and imagining that he is hurt...gosh i felt for her...he might have hurt her and hurt her bad...but she loves him a lot that his safety matters the most...

and him in knowing that she was worried and worried about him he was happy and wanted her to accept it...loved the part where he whispered ad wanted her to confirm what he thinks...

i guess both just have to keep their elephant size egos and then they might realize...but my heart knows that wont happen...

loved it linny...and this update was one mentioned her love for him poignantly...i know you are busy and i wish all the best and pray god to give you the health...but please do update soon...cos our cravings for this beautiful tale is never gonna end...

Edited by yush-swt - 11 years ago

Chapter One Hundred Fifty Eight

Its good that Anjali aided  Khushi when she arrived... oh my she mixed chillies in his milk naughty Khushi and Arnav learnt that it was Khushi... khushi nay khud apny pair pr kulhadi mar li yaan yeh kahun kulhadi pr paon mar diya... ahahaha poor Khushi fate again caused her to go to lion's den.

Lord Arnav stood there, frowning at her, "Inside. Now."

here we go punishment time Khushi

"That is nothing new for I feel nothing but pain every time I am around you!"

thats true lordy sad but true u mostly give her pain... oh so Arnav decided to punish he by making her drink the same milk and Khushi threw the glass out of the window... what can I say part of me is saying she did good by punishing him part is saying no it wasnt right... milk was a better punishment for u now isnt it Khushi poor u... well I dont say I mind the kisses and Lordy well he was having the best time and chanting AGAIN AND AGAIN and wht he said he wasnt affected by Khushi tut tut...poor Khushi she was weeping aur mjhy bhi thoda rona a gaya...
"This deed that I have let myself do is a blow upon my soul.
😭 ah really sad line

"Take it away then, take it all away," there was a yearning look in his eyes when he said this and Kushi was astonished to find it there. This is definitely not Lord Arnav.

yes he is definitely not Lordy ASR he is Arnav a mere man affected by the lady he is unknowingly falling for and hence making her important for himself...

"I cannot," she said, "What has been done, has been done."

true

One tear slid from her eye and down her cheek, and the word in his throat broke free in an awkward whisper, "Sorry."

YES! he said it

She was smiling. Looking at him. And her eyes……they were so full of gratitude. For him? He couldn't believe this.

With a lot of effort, he pushed his hands into his pockets and frowned at the window, trying to bring back his hard demeanor, "What I actually meant was…..you should try and erase the memory from your mind if you are pained by the deed."

back to your shell lordy haaa

Her tear-stained face appeared golden in the sunlight from the window, "I do not know, my lord."

wohooo both are hell bound to make other surprise at their sudden change in behavior

My Lord. The way she said it……he felt all strangely warm inside.

Aww Lordy Kochi kochi ko

Desperate to mend the moment and trying hard to not be weakened by the warm look in his eyes, she placed her hands on her hips and looked at him proudly through the dried tears, "At least I was daring enough to win the challenge!"

two stubborn souls*shakes head*

But outside his room, she paused to let the red of her blushing cheeks gentle down and she had to frown hard to stop the stupid smile from creeping on her face.

hahhahahah πŸ˜†

I loved it loved it loved it sooo much it was superbbb lin u r the best heres hugs from meπŸ€—

123vava thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
loveddd ittt...plzzz update soon
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...absolutely brilliant...kushi is such a sweet heart...let the teasing games begin!...continue soon...
hoopoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: subi.dhanabala

lovely update..
a lot of arshi...
AsR  really knows how to tease kushi nd he does dat too more often dese days..
pl inform and update dear..it is soo difficult to know coz d main heading not being edited...

btw thanx for d update...

Originally posted by: zainza

thanks hoopoe for the pm or i wouldnt have known there was an update.i just check the title and it still says ch 159 so if that could somehow be edited most readers would know without requiring a pm.i mean this is one ff which i follow religiously without intimation through pm.thank you, now i'll be off to reading

Dear Subi and Zainza... Sorry for the inconvenience. Our dear Aquiline is still on her break, but trying to give us "surprise updates" now and then amidst her busy study schedules. Our dear Aura is posting those updates. Kindly refer to her post in the first page of this thread to find the updated index of the chapters. Also, kindly refer that post in the future to check if there is any new update.

P.S It'll be helpful if all the readers click on the like button below the previous update, so that it'll be easy to pm them about the new update, instead of going through all the comments in the thread and collect the readers name to pm them.
Edited by hoopoe - 11 years ago
sweettintu thumbnail
wow so much of arhi. thank u for the update. it is so nice.