Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 20)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.luvs.ASR

umm i dont know but the curses...Shyam's curse...we never saw him harm anyone...dangerously...i mean he always transformed...hurt Shashi i know but he dint harm anyone greatly...while Arnav's curse it lead him to harm others...a hunger for blood...so there curse is different with different repercussions??

and is there something like that i mean some prophecy kinda thing...i mean how shyam is so sure that If khushi was responsible for his curse to resurface again then she'll be the one to end it...

So Aquiline---the story teller..can i too join the Circle of Arhasian Comrades???

Rabba ve,

Hearty welcome dear Jahnvi... to the fascinating world of ARHASIA!!!... I loved reading your perspective on the curses and your curious questions regarding the prophecy... Im very glad to have such an inquisitive reader among us...  I hope your journey through Arhasia will be a memorable one... Waiting to know more about your point of view on the various mysteries of this tale...Smile

P.S. Crazy... you deserve a loud applause.Clap 

Edited by hoopoe - 18 April 2013 at 10:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09KKKAcrazy4ArnavSRjahnvi.luvs.ASRA_Soul

dingle Senior Member
dingle
dingle

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Im up to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so happyyy

will gush in a bit :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

kaur94 IF-Dazzler
kaur94
kaur94

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Just finished reading this great story all in one go
Really like it so far you have recreated ArHi moments so brilllintly in your way

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09hoopoecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

so first thing first...

I, Jahnvi, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

pink kitty purring hug emoticon
so finally i was able to complete reading this FF...it was my third attempt...whenever i start reading the FF...i got stuck with some other work...sometime exams sometime projects...guess divine forces dint want me to read it then...but ahh finally with their wish i completed reading it...

So Aquiline---the story teller..can i too join the Circle of Arhasian Comrades???

Loved the story...thank you...for sharing it with us :)

My Dearest  Jahnvi...

U don't know how glad i m...to finally...FINALLY... see u here. I m so jumping with excitment to eventually get to hear tht u finished reading TB & TBR. 

And i know even though u have already been welcomed here by fellow comrades...yet, With all the excitement tht i feel on seeing u here...I would like to do the Traditional Welcoming as well...

ON Behalif of the Storyteller, Lady in Dark Hood, Fellow Comrrades...WELCOME TO LAND OFARASHIA! 

About ur views on story...

the best thing i loved about the story was it being parallel to IPK...i always waited with anticipation about which scene are u going to include and with what new twist...every time i read any iconic scene being beautifully written and merged with others i was just more dazed and amazed with ur story-telling...

I told u...u would love reading it...I told u..once u'll start reading the story actually...u would know how despite having TB & TBR parallel to IPK...there's always this constant thing in heart...which scene is coming next?...and in most of the cases...we can't help but wonder now wat would happen tht we have reached so and so point? wasn't it so?

and then...

" Meg's constant encouragement and her clearing my doubts...
be it 1 in the night or 12 in the morning...whenever i got a doubt i messaged her...and she cleared it..."

Well...i did nothing much...we both know...firstly...how much i wanted u to go on reading this story. and then..hadn't i answered u...would u have left me in peace?...In NO WAY...rgt? U would have drilled me to the edge but still not left me alone..until i have ansewered u...not tht i didn't enjoy answering u. It made me remind of few of the scenes...tht want me to read the whole story agn..and in some cases help me notice a few things tht i myself missed earlier. So thnx to u as well. Smile 

and the song that u used in Ball dance m glad i had that song already...(yupp Meg suggested me sometime back) and it was not a problem coz i dint have to wait for the song to get downloaded and i was able to enjoy the update and the momentum...

well...remember the first time i told ya abt this song...i told u to imagine Arnav and Khushi dancing on it...Well now  u know why? Because It was tht time only... i had got to know abt this song myself...when Linny wrote that beautiful chap of the duo's dance before ball night...and i was so wrapped in the charm of tht beautiful song ...tht i instantly wanted to make u read that chapter...but since u didn't read the story then...all i could ask u to do was imagine...and i hope now u know how bewitched i had been tht day especially under the effects of Linny's piece of Arshi on this song..And u know ever since then...i have loved listening to this song daily...imagining who...we all know. Wink 

And then...
umm i dont know but the curses...Shyam's curse...we never saw him harm anyone...dangerously...i mean he always transformed...hurt Shashi i know but he dint harm anyone greatly...while Arnav's curse it lead him to harm others...a hunger for blood...so there curse is different with different repercussions??

and is there something like that i mean some prophecy kinda thing...i mean how shyam is so sure that If khushi was responsible for his curse to resurface again then she'll be the one to end it...i mean as we have seen this with Lordy...i mean when she is with him he is a bit at ease...and with prophecy thing...the lady in dark hood came to Arnav's dream and when he apologized...she asked if he is really sorry...so that means he did something that led to this curse...but there must be some kinda a thing that if this happened then the curse will lift off...or mere human's presence in his life will lead to curse upliftment...i mean like there was this story where if arnav's khushi was sacrificed the curse on his sister and his kingdom will be over...so is it something like this or...

God...Girl...u r a factory of Queries...! U drilled me out with answers for so many questions already...and still here i see u left no chance in bombarding ur uestions on others too han? "Jitne jyaada ho sake jaldi jaldi pooch lo...wala attitude han!" LOLLOL 
Chill...all ur queries will be answered here...! Unlike any other places in IF...u'll get to see the level of interaction Linny's readers have here...and everyone try their best...to put others at ease in regards to queries...well all tht u'll learn urself with passage of time too.

So...again a hug to u for joining us all here in the land of Arashia.. and  let's do a little jig together...for having u successfully got u here...FINALLY! LOL

Edited by crazy4ArnavSR - 20 April 2013 at 9:10am

Aura7revathysugathanbablio09hoopoejahnvi.luvs.ASRA_Soul

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

and is there something like that i mean some prophecy kinda thing...i mean how shyam is so sure that If khushi was responsible for his curse to resurface again then she'll be the one to end it...

Rabba ve,

Hearty welcome dear Jahnvi... to the fascinating world of ARHASIA!!!... I loved reading your perspective on the curses and your curious questions regarding the prophecy... Im very glad to have such an inquisitive reader among us...  I hope your journey through Arhasia will be a memorable one... Waiting to know more about your point of view on the various mysteries of this tale...Smile

Thank you HP Di...but honestly...my enthusiasm to answer to all her queries were driven because i want to see Jahnvi...here as sooon as possible. 
And u r right...in her first post itself...she flooded us all with her questions..LOLLOL IT makes me feel to tht  with this rate of questioning of hers...half the mysteries would already be forced to be solved in Arashia..Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanbablio09hoopoeA_Soul

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
even after coming that day excited to read i couldnt,  when u finally updated. so i came here yesterday to read it with full concentration and to my uttermost surprise there were 3 chapters. wowClap u made a hat-trick post. it was good for me also to read all 3 at one time.

anyways, I loved the updates very much from CH 157-159. learnt about this ancient Greek per-marital ceremony loutra, fortune seems to know generals whereabouts and a good informer to the old lady. loved the completion of loutra witnessed by anjali. these two stubborn hot headed romantic pair, seems close in understand their cardiac-sounds LOL.
i guess will see nani and anjalis action in next chapters. also fortune doing the investigation on sham.

see u again after break. enjoy ur time fully. sorry for reading and commenting lateEmbarrassed

Aura7bablio09hoopoecrazy4ArnavSR

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve,

Thank u HP di for this hearty welcome...hope i can call u HP Di...i cant tell u how much this story has intrigued me now that i cant help but think what Aquiline is gonna tell u s now and in which way...there are thousands of hypothesis and scenarios running in my mind abt what will happen next and this makes the wait more exciting...

Aura7bablio09hoopoecrazy4ArnavSR

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4ArnavSR

so first thing first...

I, Jahnvi, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

pink kitty purring hug emoticon
so finally i was able to complete reading this FF...it was my third attempt...whenever i start reading the FF...i got stuck with some other work...sometime exams sometime projects...guess divine forces dint want me to read it then...but ahh finally with their wish i completed reading it...

Loved the story...thank you...for sharing it with us :)

My Dearest  Jahnvi...

U don't know how glad i m...to finally...FINALLY... see u here. I m so jumping with excitment to eventually get to hear tht u finished reading TB & TBR. 

And i know even though u have already been welcomed here by fellow comrades...yet, With all the excitement tht i feel on seeing u here...I would like to do the Traditional Welcoming as well...

ON Behalif of the Storyteller, Lady in Dark Hood, Fellow Comrrades...WELCOME TO LAND OFARASHIA! 

Meg...i love you banner smileyhug and slip emoticonthanks for this welcome...jumping geneLOL

About ur views on story...

the best thing i loved about the story was it being parallel to IPK...i always waited with anticipation about which scene are u going to include and with what new twist...every time i read any iconic scene being beautifully written and merged with others i was just more dazed and amazed with ur story-telling...

I told u...u would love reading it...I told u..once u'll start reading the story actually...u would know how despite having TB & TBR parallel to IPK...there's always this constant thing in heart...which scene is coming next?...and in most of the cases...we can't help but wonder now wat would happen tht we have reached so and so point? wasn't it so?

and then...

" Meg's constant encouragement and her clearing my doubts...
be it 1 in the night or 12 in the morning...whenever i got a doubt i messaged her...and she cleared it..."

Well...i did nothing much...we both know...firstly...how much i wanted u to go on reading this story. and then..hadn't i answered u...would u have left me in peace?...In NO WAY...rgt? U would have drilled me to the edge but still not left me alone..until i have answered u...not tht i didn't enjoy answering u. It made me remind of few of the scenes...tht want me to read the whole story agn..and in some cases help me notice a few things tht i myself missed earlier. So thnx to u as well. Smile 

babes u know NO THANKS...well we are there for each other and we tell each other the story we like...and we love doing that...read a story and discuss it to the hell...so from where this thanks come???Angry and yeah i would have NOT left u if u would have not solved my queries...Wink

and the song that u used in Ball dance m glad i had that song already...(yupp Meg suggested me sometime back) and it was not a problem coz i dint have to wait for the song to get downloaded and i was able to enjoy the update and the momentum...

well...remember the first time i told ya abt this song...i told u to imagine Arnav and Khushi dancing on it...Well now  u know why? Because It was tht time only... i had got to know abt this song myself...when Linny wrote that beautiful chap of the duo's dance before ball night...and i was so wrapped in the charm of tht beautiful song ...tht i instantly wanted to make u read that chapter...but since u didn't read the story then...all i could ask u to do was imagine...and i hope now u know how bewitched i had been tht day especially under the effects of Linny's piece of Arshi on this song..And u know ever since then...i have loved listening to this song daily...imagining who...we all know. Wink 

yupp from quiet some time...it like "my song of the day"

And then...

and is there something like that i mean some prophecy kinda thing...i mean how shyam is so sure that If khushi was responsible for his curse to resurface again then she'll be the one to end it...i mean as we have seen this with Lordy...i mean when she is with him he is a bit at ease...and with prophecy thing...the lady in dark hood came to Arnav's dream and when he apologized...she asked if he is really sorry...so that means he did something that led to this curse...but there must be some kinda a thing that if this happened then the curse will lift off...or mere human's presence in his life will lead to curse upliftment...i mean like there was this story where if arnav's khushi was sacrificed the curse on his sister and his kingdom will be over...so is it something like this or...

God...Girl...u r a factory of Queries...! U drilled me out with answers for so many questions already...and still here i see u left no chance in bombarding ur uestions on others too han? "Jitne jyaada ho sake jaldi jaldi pooch lo...wala attitude han!" LOLLOL 
Chill...all ur queries will be answered here...! Unlike any other places in IF...u'll get to see the level of interaction Linny's readers have here...and everyone try their best...to put others at ease in regards to queries...well all tht u'll learn urself with passage of time too.

m eagerly waiting...Big smile

So...again a hug to u for joining us all here in the land of Arashia.. and  let's do a little jig together...for having u successfully got u here...FINALLY! LOL

yupp F.I.N.A.L.L.YLOLLOLLOL

Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 21 April 2013 at 2:43am

Aura7rockprincess123bablio09hoopoecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top