Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 19)

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
great update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
loved it

everything will change during Akash n Payal's wedding i guess

does that snake loves Anjali or is he faking it

Aura7bablio09

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
loved the update..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09

subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
LiinnnHug okay i am totally MIA these days!!!! jus caught up from thread four :):)::):):) gossshhh totally loved it !!! had this huge smile on my face !!!! loved it ya...:D :D :D esp the quadrile..and all those aman and lavanya parts!!! looks like i will end up talking abt everything!!!! totallyyy fab !!!Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve ...

In the bedroom below Nani's room, Lady Anjali was sitting up in her bed, dressed in her night gown, watching her husband dress into his night robe in the darkness.

She waited a few seconds more and then felt the weight of his presence on the bed beside her.

He lay down and was still. She didn't move either and waited in the darkness, listening to his breathing.

"Why don't you sleep?" her husband's voice reached out to her and she felt his hand on her shoulder, wanting her lie down beside him.

She curled up next to him, her arm sliding across his bare chest.

Can it be possible that the "night robe" refers to his "Nocturnal transformation" and the "Darkness" refers to the "Ignorance of the complete truth of his cure"?!!!...

Can it be possibly mean that, Gen.Jha was going through his nocturnal transformations, unaware of the complete truth behind his cure?...

In spite Gen. Jha being so sure about his cure (khushi) and its method (making her as his), I have always felt that he is taking the wrong route towards the wrong goal... I always felt that there has to be some miscommunication or misunderstanding from his side (or may be someone/something misleading him Wink) which made him to interpret his cure and curing method in a not-so-correct way. 

He and his nocturnal transformations... with her watching him helplessly from a safe distance... Until one day, when he becomes extremely worn out because of his chasing the wild goose for his cure (or may be after finding out the correct cure), he finally decides to embrace the obvious truth in front of his eyes?!!!! His sincere longing for her presence by his side (to either gain strength or to get cured, im not sure) and his vulnerable state, making her to selflessly embrace him and protect him!!!...

Or can the "Darkness" simply refer to the "Distress and Gloominess" in their life due to his curse?!!!...

Can it be the probable forecast on the future of the Jhas'?!!! Lady Anjali playing the role of a silent witness to his distress, his nocturnal transformations and expeditions. She... ready to do anything to get him cured off his curse. He... cleverly keeping her in darkness with everything concerned with his curse and cure and thereby he carefully keeping her away from all his misfortunes. She... waiting patiently for him to open up by himself and when he finally beckons her to his side, allowing her to see his vulnerable side... she whole heartedly embrace him with all his darkness and provides him the protection and comfort his cursed soul yearns for!!!...

Now my question is, will he consciously permit her to drown along with him in his whirlpool of darkness?!!! What will it cost her? "He asking her to sleep" is slightly disturbing. But as usual, i like to conveniently overlook any dark signs... as im aware of the enormous power of love... and I guess that's the only trump card this duo hold in their favour to get rid of the darkness in their life..."HER PURE LOVE FOR HIM" ... I believe in her LOVE!!!

P.S This particular curious conversation between Mr. And Mrs. Jha can be interpreted in many ways. I looked in an angle, which im comfortable with. But I guess it can be interpreted in many other ways. Friends... do share your POVs too...Smile

Edited by hoopoe - 16 April 2013 at 6:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7revathysugathanKKKAbablio09shijinareneeshA_Soul

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
awesome updates...

Aura7bablio09

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
That was a truely surprise Aqua... Devyani Raizada smart,wise nani and i adore her for that...how?how did she always knwn Khushi will be the rite girl for her chote?? Nani knw her grandchild too well... Anjali,why all of sudden those questions about his curse n its cure??having any doubt on hubby's absense at sometime or certain someone's presence...was that why the question,the cure is to meet 'Someone'... Sure about nani n Anjali going to play cupid for Lordy n Khushi...waiting to see Gen's evil move to block them... Aqua come back soon... Edited this to let u knw that with this comment i became a Dazzler...

Edited by shijinareneesh - 17 April 2013 at 11:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7revathysugathanbablio09hoopoeA_Soul

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
so first thing first...

I, Jahnvi, present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

pink kitty purring hug emoticon
so finally i was able to complete reading this FF...it was my third attempt...whenever i start reading the FF...i got stuck with some other work...sometime exams sometime projects...guess divine forces dint want me to read it then...but ahh finally with their wish i completed reading it...

and dear story-teller...m floored completely in awe with the beauty of the story...the mystery, the romance, the thrill, the passion...whenever a character cried i felt bad...whenever Lordy behaved badly with Miss Khushi i flinched here...whenever they shared something beautiful i did a mental dance...ur narration got me stuck and Meg's constant encouragement and her clearing my doubts...
be it 1 in the night or 12 in the morning...whenever i got a doubt i messaged her...and she cleared it...

the best thing i loved about the story was it being parallel to IPK...i always waited with anticipation about which scene are u going to include and with what new twist...every time i read any iconic scene being beautifully written and merged with others i was just more dazed and amazed with ur story-telling...

I LOVE SHADOW...and there were times where i was really feeling guilty to hate Lordy...like the things he did to her---- throw her in dungeons...
I love fortune and the best scene or part was when they were in Forest...i love each and every forest scene...especially where u gave us three beautiful epic scenes so amazingly written and complementing each other...(when HE/they go to get hermit ) 

and the song that u used in Ball dance m glad i had that song already...(yupp Meg suggested me sometime back) and it was not a problem coz i dint have to wait for the song to get downloaded and i was able to enjoy the update and the momentum...

umm i dont know but the curses...Shyam's curse...we never saw him harm anyone...dangerously...i mean he always transformed...hurt Shashi i know but he dint harm anyone greatly...while Arnav's curse it lead him to harm others...a hunger for blood...so there curse is different with different repercussions??

and is there something like that i mean some prophecy kinda thing...i mean how shyam is so sure that If khushi was responsible for his curse to resurface again then she'll be the one to end it...i mean as we have seen this with Lordy...i mean when she is with him he is a bit at ease...and with prophecy thing...the lady in dark hood came to Arnav's dream and when he apologized...she asked if he is really sorry...so that means he did something that led to this curse...but there must be some kinda a thing that if this happened then the curse will lift off...or mere human's presence in his life will lead to curse upliftment...i mean like there was this story where if arnav's khushi was sacrificed the curse on his sister and his kingdom will be over...so is it something like this or...

ahh i know i'll get the answers with the advancement of the story but m really intrigued and excited to know more...

So Aquiline---the story teller..can i too join the Circle of Arhasian Comrades???

Loved the story...thank you...for sharing it with us :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7KKKAbablio09hoopoecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top