Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 17)

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
awesome

her first kiss but a forced one

he is sweet n cunning n rude all at once

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7Jammy-hoopoeA_Soul

Mouktika Groupbie
Mouktika
Mouktika

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ok now u r back to break.if u keep visiting and surprising us like this then the break won't be so heartbreaking means it will be less heartbreaking.

I love Naani,she can observe those tiny things and gestures which others can't but I guess fortune is not with her in this.

Enjoy ur break and comeback soon
Bye

Aura7Jammy-hoopoeA_Soul

momoahmd IF-Dazzler
momoahmd
momoahmd

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
such an awsm update dear...
read da last 2 ch. in one go...n now m cravng 4 more...
sigh...but i hv to b patient...
vl miss u n this story alot...bst ov luck with ur studies...
n
thnxxx 4 da pm dear...

Edited by smartgirl9009 - 13 April 2013 at 12:50pm

Aura7Jammy-hoopoeA_Soul

KKKA Goldie
KKKA
KKKA

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
 A QUIL ...YOU ARE THE BEST 

GIVING ME ENOUGH TO GIVE  A THOUGHT TILL YOU COME OUT OF

YOUR BREAK 

ANJALI IS ONE DERANGED SOUL MARRIED TO A BUSTARDO  

HE IS PURE EVIL

BUT YOU ARE A DOLL 

STUDY HARD N PARTY HARDER 

THANKS A LOAD 

KKKA

Aura7Jammy-hoopoeA_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
The first two updates of this thread!! Lin!! You created magic!!! You made my heart flutter with every step Arnav took towards Khushi in that room.

Rituals have started taking place for ArHi as well! They also took a dip along with Aakash.

Khushi completing her challenge, Arnav saying Sorry, khushi saying she doesnt want to forget it, Arnav liking how he feels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, so much has happened!

Too many exclamations marks yeah? Well that was my literally my state. My heart was going all dhak dhak and pretty sure that wasn't acidity :p

The last update, Anjali is going to play a very important role for ArHi's relationship. We all know that, but her asking bout the curse like that made me frown. Why all of a sudden she wants to know how to get cursed? Is she subtly asking what was the reason behind his curse? What exactly did you do General Jha that you were burdened with a curse?

Nani ji is a sweetheart. She knows her chhote very very well. He wouldn't accept his feelings for anyone let alone Khushi. This is getting far too interesting.

I can't even ask you to update because your break from the break is over.*sigh* I miss you Lin. Come back soon to us. Waiting to hear more about Arhasia.

Have a good time while you are away. Enjoy. Stay safe.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7hoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklystarstud

I need to ask this! What was the significance of Kushi tumbling the glass out of Lord's hand? Is it because it was forced upon her? Like the soon-to-happen forced union of the both the souls <<<<SOULY -- i meant Lord and his Kushi's souls here>>>>

THIS QUESTION FOR PRIYA AKKA...HOOPOE DI!!!

Rabba ve dear Sparky... I suppose you gave a part of the answer. But, it was not only because it was forced, but also because the milk was adulterated...

"Sweetened milk" adulterated with seeds of hot chillies... their "Pure love" adulterated with seeds of doubts, misunderstandings, mistrusts and a liitle bitterness...

I guess, when time comes, khushi will be caught responsible for some mischievous act of her, in which she'll unknowingly sow the seeds of doubts and misunderstandings in Lord Arnav's heart... muddling his mind and clouding his heart.  Due to circumstances, he'll be forced to make some serious damage control measures, where he'll be ready to accept their union along with all doubts and bitterness in his heart. But, khushi, I guess, she'll initially decline his proposal (as she tumbled down the glass of milk from his hand) as she'll be anxious and unwilling to embrace his love mixed with his scorching anger and bitterness. (But, Lordy being Lordy, will find a way and'll force her to do his bidding).

Keeping aside this symbolic meaning, if we go by the literal meaning, I suppose when a bride and groom drinks the ritualistic sweetened milk from the same glass, it'll sort of complete the ritual and seal their bond. Since, the milk was adulterated, their feelings for each other not yet strong and refined (their tender feelings for each other still weak, infiltrated with their own insecurities and fears)... Hence, I  guess destiny didn't want them to complete the ritual, at this stage of their life. I hope, it'll happen very soon in near future... with their hearts holding nothing but "PURE LOVE" for each other...

Edited by hoopoe - 13 April 2013 at 5:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanAura7bablio09sparklystarstudJammy-A_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Rabba ve dear Aquiline...

That was one curious chapter... Thanks for updating.

The wise nani weaving dreams about his grand son's future love life, with her FORTUNE dozing off?!!!!... Unhappy

General Jha's, as usual mysterious words... Confused

"Don't do anything," said the General, "That is all I want you to do."  

"You can't help me," the General turned his head to look at her, "No one can help me."

"You really want to help me?" the General looked at her lovingly.

"Then take care of yourself," said the General, "And stop worrying about me."

Hmmm... interesting... Wink 

P.S. Will miss you... Hope to see you soon back in Arhasia. Till then, take care and all the very best for your studies and exams. Love you... Hug

Edited by hoopoe - 13 April 2013 at 7:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09sparklystarstudJammy-A_Soul

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Brilliant update ...feel bad for Anjali...hope she isn't to hurt when the truth comes out...looking forward to the next chapter...enjoy your break

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09A_Soul

Go to top