Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 146)

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I loved the whole of shashi's part and the flash back of young khushi  just filled my eyes... waiting for the next part eagerly... <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquiline

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Loved it aqua...
Missed arshi...
I love sashi here... He is the best father... That childhood flashback was soo cute...i loved that scene...
Payal is really worried abt her... Sashi has sensed something... I hope arshi wont be facing the wrathof the family.. esp khushi...
Omg... Anjali is sending him... Hope he will not harm them...
Eagerly waiting for them to come back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
RabbaveSmile
finally finished reading till chapter 161 & the last chapter was absolutely hilarious arshi nokjhok chapterLOL
loved all the chapters!!
PS: dear aquiline,during my break, i seriously have forgotten whatever ability i had to comment :(
plz pardon me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

Bentley Groupbie
Bentley
Bentley

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Loved the update!  No Arnav and Khushi.  Acquiline you are an amazing writer.  

sarahehsanAquiline

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
now reading...
dear aquiline, the link is not working, it takes to the 1sdt page again

sarahehsanAquiline

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
No arshi:(
Great chapter though
Cant wait for more

sarahehsanAquiline

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Must appreciate MasterShashi for he handled this situation in a very delicate way.For once he did not doubt his daughter.All he and Payal thought were about Khushi's safety.that was so heart warming.
Anxious for the next update.

sarahehsanAquiline

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve dear Aquiline,

That was a beautiful chapter... Clap and, Congratulations on the 175th... Hug

Master Shashi... I don't have any words to praise this wise, adorable father. Khushi is indeed very lucky to be rescued and brought up by such a great man... He is caring, protective, composed, analytical, inquisitive, perceptive... Clap He deserve to be the father-in-law of the Lords of the land. Approve

"But I don't know how to swim..." Kushi's voice was feeble.

"Nonsense!" said Shashi firmly, "It's a dream. Everyone knows how to swim in a dream!"

That was brilliant... Star Im sure these very words of wisdom is going to give khushi, the drive to fight through and survive the nightmare of life she is going to live from today.

"I believe that what we become, depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom."
                                                                        ... Umberto Eco, Foucault's Pendulum

Master Shashi nodded, Yes, that is why I consented to Lord Arnav's request. Because I know, that if Kushi is safe anywhere, it is in the Castle, with him as her husband'...'He will keep her safe from the unknown that I fear.  

So my guessing after reading the last two chapters was right. The Lady in the dark hood was so earnest to get them married, not because his time for healing has come but because she need to be protected now... its khushi's safety, that's the priority of the moment. Ofcourse Lordy will be benefitted by it later, but the reason for this hasty union is mainly to entrust khushi in the safe hands of her rightful owner... her guardian... her protector... her husband.

The day when he clasped that necklace over khushi's neck, he unconsciously signed himself to be her protector... and today, destiny has cleverly created situations to enforce him to take up his duty officially, by wedding her lawfully... Clap

(Shass... this is for you. My thoughts on him clasping the necklace on her neck on the ball night... you may find it interesting. Wink)

Its interesting to see how khushi always guides him unknowingly in the right path, unknowingly luring him to her side so that he is also benefitted by the blessings showered upon her... be it the rituals or the holy fountain water.

"Well, you are marrying her and by marrying her you are involving in the ritual yourself," pointed out the hermit imperturbably, "Whether you like it or not, you are being bound by the rituals along with her."

She heard water sloshing and looking over her shoulder, found that he had stepped into the fountain as well. There was no way out now. In her frantic attempt to run away from him she had walked right into an enclosure.

He made her his "Pawn Queen" and strengthened his side... and in turn she gained her life time guardian, which has strengthened her side... Till today, it was his physical strength and clever mind Vs her green heart and wise mind... But now, both are on the same side of their life's chess board... Inspite of their inner disputes, their duo is very powerful at the moment. But lets wait and see for the black knight aka General to make his move and lets see how far he can use the black king aka Lady Anjali to his advantage... Wink

Anyaways, the hints clearly suggest who'll rise and who'll fall in their lives... Smile

Shadow grunted and stared up at the dim, empty North Temple looming before him, and he watched the two figures climbing up the many steps to the Temple platform.

He turned on his heels and climbed down the steps of the Temple, the hair over his forehead blowing in the wind.

P.S. Im very disappointed with the General's tactics and  strategy... I mean, for God's sake... He is a "General"!!!...Shocked Why can't he make the first move? He waited for Lordy to make the first move, stalked  him and openly confronted him boasting upon the fact that he knew Lordy's moves?!!!... Shocked He even blurted out his plan?!!!... Shocked That's unbelievable... Confused Which sane man will blurt out his game plan to his rival?!!!... Was it his overconfidence or did he underestimate his rival? In either ways, very poor tactics General... Thumbs Down I had very high hopes on you...Unhappy and now, he is keeping an eye on Fortune to find out the reason and direction for the sudden change in air in his surrounding? I mean where is that alert, cunning, proactive General. Jha?!!!... Disapprove  Ermm

Edited by hoopoe - 24 June 2013 at 7:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishrasarahehsanAquilinegmskA_Soul

Go to top