Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 144)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@hoopoe wht u r saying quallified so well wid lordy(i really love white tigers u know) anyways but then whts this hot blazing tongue the hotness of the fire of which nearly killed Khushi?
P.S only 7 pages remaining n I have yet to make my full fledge cmnt on 174... But guys lets take it to new thread I mean atleast page 148 wht say?

i was thinking the same.. so hurry up fari.. make ur comment so that i can comment on it.. will go n find mav's comments too.. haven't read them n she seems quite active after her examz..Tongue

I agree too, Fari! It's pointless for Lin to make an update with so less pages remaining, let's finish it off for her!

Shassy, LOL, I became active about comments three days ago. LOLLOL

Btw, I might be wrong, but Lordy always has this thirst or hunger within him, right, associated with the oncoming of the transformation? It can lead him to cause harm...
But, have you ever noticed General showing the same behaviour? He seems to have no cravings and is oddly comfortable with his transformation (which is where I completely agree with hoopoe and you).

Edited by maverickmartin - 24 June 2013 at 10:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hoopoe

Presenting, "The White Tiger of the West"... Wink

And one final picture... Lordy vs General... Smile

user posted image

ooohhh lala... am loving it.. totally electrifying !!! Star

two things come to my mind--

• the day khushi finds her lordy a beast..
  • the day two beasts come face to face for the final battle..

Epic battle that would be!! No one tight slap across the face. No dragging out. No attempt to punch.

It will be an all-out battle, exciting and royal!! Man, I'm getting all jumpy just thinking about it!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

last night's kiss was too shocking for me.. when she called it ''cursed''.. she was only angry to say so.. but it actually was cursed..

Yes, it is cursed, but he has already claimed her as "his"... Wink So far he restrained himself from making her as his, because he knew for sure that her life will be in danger with a beast like him around. He simply doesn't trust the beast inside him. But now, he has to take this decision for his Di... and subconsciously, for khushi too... for both their safety. He heard what General said about fixing his target on Khushi... so he need to protect her from the General first than him. Its true, he broke her heart by his rash decision, but unconsciously he has given her a safe abode... his beastly protection... his cursed love...

Totally AGREE !!

though it could be indicating how this kiss could be related to some kind of sacrifice or something (still vague)..

You thought that kiss could be the sacrifice or cure?!!!... Do you think its that simple?... If then, General might have tried this months ago, by forcing himself upon Khushi. I feel that there is more to the cure part of the curse... Two things hinted so far about the cure... Khushi should be willing to take part in the beast's cure... it'll surely put her life in danger or atleast will be immensely painful for her... Lets see...

no no.. i didn't mean it like that.. once we both agreed about the true love's kiss.. n that it may play some role in the cure.. i was only thinking from that point.. he called the kiss ''treacherous'' .. so somewhere even he knows that it can harm her n then we actually see her being drained of life.. so was thinking if it was part of the cure then may be someday she would agree to risk her life for him.. you know in that context. thats why i said its vague yet,still need more clues. hope that clears things.Smile..n at the last few lines..i believe in the sameEmbarrassed

i was thinking hp..what if the author of this tale was exploring two different aspects of the same curse??

Possible... Even I think the same. Though there are some contrasting features in their curse, I cant deny the fact that there are some similarities too...Though its vague as of now, I still feel, there is some logical connection between the two curses...

Hain na?? Big smile

that these two may be as much of the beasts as they can..but the heart is only of the ''man''... its the sole driving force for them both.. n what if the key to curse (khushi), can only unlock what lies with in these hearts.. n the real cure only lies within their hearts.. if you know what i mean..Embarrassed

That was a BRILLIANT thought dear. Clap... Will think about it.

in a way hp.. this very thought fits the ''more to curse'' theory...would love to hear ur thoughts on it in the future..

btw, i liked how khushi n lordy have been referred to ''fire n ice''..WinkTongue..she did soothed him n his unquenchable desire.. but at what cost?? that part was super interesting!! Smile

Yep! Fire and Ice!!!... The fire will be doused by the ice, but for that ice has to "melt" or at times need to "vaporise"!!!... Disapprove But luckily the vapour can condense back to its original state when the fire gets cooled off... so lets have hope...Smile

Agreed !!  anything thats been explained in scientific terms makes more sense to me..ROFL
ROFLROFL
btw, this very theory of ''vaporization'' also fits the tea making ceremony during the Chinese princess' visit.. the vapors went into the air n gave refreshing feeling..ie ''change''. the tea leaves has to be boiled to get the ''best effects'' out from it only then was it ready to bring  change in surrounding.. hope you got what i imply here.. its been quite long that i read that chp,so i may not be able to put my thoughts in the perfect way..Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

@hoopoe wht u r saying quallified so well wid lordy(i really love white tigers u know) anyways but then whts this hot blazing tongue the hotness of the fire of which nearly killed Khushi?
P.S only 7 pages remaining n I have yet to make my full fledge cmnt on 174... But guys lets take it to new thread I mean atleast page 148 wht say?

i was thinking the same.. so hurry up fari.. make ur comment so that i can comment on it.. will go n find mav's comments too.. haven't read them n she seems quite active after her examz..Tongue

I agree too, Fari! It's pointless for Lin to make an update with so less pages remaining, let's finish it off for her!

Btw, I might be wrong, but Lordy always has this thirst or hunger within him, right, associated with the oncoming of the transformation? It can lead him to cause harm...
But, have you ever noticed General showing the same behaviour? He seems to have no cravings and is oddly comfortable with his transformation (which is where I completely agree with hoopoe and you).

@Underlined-- here i feel, lin hasn't shown much into his curse except how easily he transforms n flies.. n pre-transformations, we get to see him somehow disturbed, like the nightmares n visions..n i totally agree over ''the final battle'' excitement... am so excited too.. ''jumps with you''..LOL..hey where's that lousy jaani dushman of mine??? lordy ko bida kar ke mourning period mein chali gai hai !! oh n mav, she even loves ''tigers'' alot.. imagine the rest !!WackoLOLLOL..meaning she'll not let ''lordy'' go in anyway..LOL..let me go n get her post then reply to her.. she's the only one among us buddies who actually practices ''saada haaq hai'' theory over all.. so if i didn't reply to her she'll be mad at me.

AquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged

no no.. i didn't mean it like that.. once we both agreed about the true love's kiss.. n that it may play some role in the cure.. i was only thinking from that point.. he called the kiss ''treacherous'' .. so somewhere even he knows that it can harm her n then we actually see her being drained of life.. so was thinking if it was part of the cure then may be someday she would agree to risk her life for him.. you know in that context. thats why i said its vague yet,still need more clues. hope that clears things.Smile..n at the last few lines..i believe in the sameEmbarrassed

Thats very truly said shass. Today she got a glimpse of the fire residing within him. And, its he who initiated the kiss... I was wondering what'll happen when one day she initiates the kiss and will wholeheartedly try to gulp down the fire from him and willingly burn in the scorching heat of his tongue... Ermm

Yep! Fire and Ice!!!... The fire will be doused by the ice, but for that ice has to "melt" or at times need to "vaporise"!!!... Disapprove But luckily the vapour can condense back to its original state when the fire gets cooled off... so lets have hope...Smile

Agreed !!  anything thats been explained in scientific terms makes more sense to me..ROFL
ROFLROFL
btw, this very theory of ''vaporization'' also fits the tea making ceremony during the Chinese princess' visit.. the vapors went into the air n gave refreshing feeling..ie ''change''. the tea leaves has to be boiled to get the ''best effects'' out from it only then was it ready to bring  change in surrounding.. hope you got what i imply here.. its been quite long that i read that chp,so i may not be able to put my thoughts in the perfect way..Embarrassed

StarClapClapClap... wow shass, you got that point very well. Thumbs Up You know what shass, "we both are really crazy"... to come up with such decoding and connections... LOL

AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Even I haven't commented on the last chapter dear. I came here for that purpose but see where am I caught?... in the midst of white tigers and dragons?!!!... Shocked LOL 

@ Blazing tongue of Lordy... I feel its the curse effect... may be it has nothing to do anything directly with the transformation. If the transformation is the only aspect of the curse, then what is there to suffer and gain lessons out of it? There has to be something more, if the intention of curse is to punish for his offence or inculcate some lessons into his stubborn head... So I think transformation is only a part of his curse, the remaining part is hinted through the blazing tongue, but the details are yet to be revealed... Smile

Hoopoe, though I agree that the transformation may be only a part of the curse, I have to disagree with underlined portion.

Suddenly, his master groaned and buckled over, leaning against the horse's foreleg.
"I can't..." Lord Arnav weakly clutched at his pale neck, "...bear this pain..."

Cold wind slapped against Lord Arnav's face and the tears on his cheeks stung. He sensed his strength was fast slipping...He felt nauseous...

Weakened by his mind's torments and now by his physical pain, he felt his vision blurring, by tears or by a spasm he was not certain.

The man suffers, hoopoe, undoubtedly. But, I think, the hot blaze in his blood, the crave for blood, the thirst - these are reminders or repercussions of the curse. Remember that Lordy is transforming after a long time but he can never forget the curse because of these, well, you can call them "side-effects", I think.

As opposed to the General - he transforms often but has no other difficulties...

Shassy, hoopoe, if you get time, see my comment on page 139. I have tried to understand some lines, would love if you confirm if I'm in the right direction...!

Edited by maverickmartin - 24 June 2013 at 10:47am

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maverickmartin

@Underlined-- here i feel, lin hasn't shown much into his curse except how easily he transforms n flies.. n pre-transformations, we get to see him somehow disturbed, like the nightmares n visions..n i totally agree over ''the final battle'' excitement... am so excited too.. ''jumps with you''..LOL..hey where's that lousy jaani dushman of mine??? lordy ko bida kar ke mourning period mein chali gai hai !! oh n mav, she even loves ''tigers'' alot.. imagine the rest !!WackoLOLLOL..meaning she'll not let ''lordy'' go in anyway..LOL..let me go n get her post then reply to her.. she's the only one among us buddies who actually practices ''saada haaq hai'' theory over all.. so if i didn't reply to her she'll be mad at me.

True that. We have only read into General actions till now, not much of his mind. 
That battle is a long way away, I think!
Haha, Soulie loves her Lordy in all forms! But she's become chup-chap nowadays!

Edited by maverickmartin - 24 June 2013 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Chapter 174: Binding Promises

Shadow grunted and stared up at the dim, empty North Temple looming before him, and he watched the two figures climbing up the many steps to the Temple platform. One being helplessly dragged by a relentless other'..'

Oh linny how you think all this' vision from shadows eyes.. ooo so'. *Silence*

Agreed!! shadow must be thinking.. lordy is going the right way,doing the right thing..but the''girl'' looks ''wrong''..WinkLOLLOL..btw, now that you have pointed it out, i can't help notice.. ''two figures climbing up''Big smile

'. he leaned towards her, her petrified countenance reading the cunning glint in his clever eyes, "You will not dare stray away from my radius for fear of violating the rituals you believe in."

Now this is too harsh but still too smart..!

@Underlined-- it was actually ''ironical'' that he knows she'll not break her sacred vows..but she can break or be a cause of ''some one else's''.. see how much he knows her but doesn't trust his heart n only believes on his eyes...

The hermit stroked his long grey beard and thought aloud, "Yes, what AM I doing here, I wonder'..."
"Careful!" warned the hermit in a calm voice, "We don't want any broken wrists lying about in the Temple now, do we?"

Lol' This hermit I tell you.. a gem person!

hahaha.. even i laughed at him so much.. he's a cutie pie all the way.. n now that hp thinks he's like me..i cant help but visualize me in his place..n thats a funnier thought.LOLLOL

"Tch-tch," the hermit stood apart and watched them. "Fire and Ice," he mumbled to himself, "Will the Fire melt the Ice or the Ice douse the Fire?"

How many claps do you want linny???

a standing ovation should do itEmbarrassed

"I've been holding the ring for ages already!" said the infuriated Lord Arnav.

Superb' Lordy and his attitude.. I can never stop loving him..!

but i loved the hermit's reply to that more..LOL

Her lips parted in a terrified gasp of disbelief and, using that moment to his advantage, he leaned down and claimed her lips.

Linny, Do I need to say anything?

no don't souly!! we can't cover our ears everytime.. btw, sach sach bata souly.. you imagined yourself in her place, right??? right?? *wags finger*

The moment he pressed himself and his lips against hers, two silver locks hanging by ribbons on the branches of the Wish Tree, loosened their hold on the ribbons and slipped down, falling with a gentle plop into the fountain water, among the other rusted locks, and coming to rest in the bottom of the fountain one slightly on top of the other.

Ooouuufff' hay maar dala linny'!
I m so happy atleast I got one symbolism.. two locks of that north temple festival..
Finally Anjali's wish is fulfilled

BRAVO !!Thumbs Up..so basically ''All's Well''..Wink

However, no sooner had he pressed his lips to hers than he lost all sense of what he was doing. He kissed her like he owned her and, without thinking, he delved deeper into the kiss. Suddenly, he felt revived, drowning his senses in her gentle warmth that around his burning tongue. Her soothing insides calming his fire'...

She is taking his fire, and he is getting her warmth'
She is dying and he is feeling alive'!

that was put beautifully soul..Clap

Without a moment's lax, he pressed her to the tree, dug his fingers painfully into the hard tree trunk to keep him conscious of the pain so that his mind wouldn't wander and then leaned down and kissed her again.
But this time, he was gentle upon her, using only his lips.

A kiss that hurt, A kiss that heal'. How cool it that!!
Lovely!!

n i loved how you said it all.. Thumbs Up

His gaze was gentle upon her as though his entire life depended on what he was doing to her.

Very interesting line..

he was just trying to be careful..Embarrassed

She could feel him in his kiss. His warm, caressing kiss'...she could feel his longing, his desire to want her'..''
Tears streamed down her face. He loved her. He really loved her. His kiss was nothing but love.

PERFECT'!!!

Getting married to him this way had been wrong and she knew she was in immense trouble for falling into this maniacal trap, but she could not dream of belonging to any other man than him.
She faltered for a moment, sitting on the horse, not because she was on the back of a live horse but because she realized she was fooling herself.
He doesn't love me. I read his kiss wrong. I wanted there to be love and thought he loved me but he really doesn't.

I was so keen to hear these confused thoughts of her' thank you linny!!

i loved how her conviction was built,then faltered n then finally changed.. heart breaking !!Ouch

He sat detached from her and with a sinking realization, she knew: He hates me.

A third different feeling of same scenario... This couple is MADE & MAD for each other..!!

The cold winter wind blew over the land as they rode in the direction of the South Temple on the black horse, the shadowy witness of their conflicting emotions
Jiyo linny Jiyo'.!!

There are many amazing 'scripting' points but I was so engrossed in epi that I missed many' few are here which just left me speechless'!! JUST LOVED them

trapped by her own weapons. By her own weaknesses

Running away from the man who had once been her strength''...

"The woman who is kissed by you shall never know love!!"

her gentle footprints pressing upon his wet bootprints

of these the last ones are my favourite..Smile

You were right linny, there are so many symbolism, vine crepper, Oak tree in middle of temple.. and many more, but I didn't get any..!

P.S Linny, if I am not wrong isn't it right hand of Man and LEFT hand of Woman!!!?

I just love this song.. n I think some what it fits here..!

main hoon shab tu subah
dono jud ke judaa
main hoon labh tu dua
dono jud ke judaa
kayi khwaab dil tujhko le kar sajaaye
par khauf yeh bhi kahin par sataaye
gar yeh bhi tootey toh phir hoga kya re
mujhe raas aati hai khushiyaan kahan re

kyon dil ko dukhana bewajah saajna ve

tu hi to har pal bandha hai
lamhon ki inn zanjeeron mein
tu hi to har dum raha hai
khwaabon ki har taabeeron mein
tu hi to har din dikha hai
dhundli ujli tasveeron mein
tere hi to hai khusboo mujh mein haan saajnaa ve

haan tera saaya toh main hoon
par sang tere naa reh sakun
haan iss safar mein toh main hoon
par sang tere naa ruk sakun

main hoon shab tu subah
dono jud ke judaa
main hoon labh tu dua
dono jud ke judaa

perfect choice souly..ClapClap..loved it to the core of my heart.Star

Enjoy
H
Soul
*********************************************************************************************
Hoopoe & Shass: I have not read any discussion post yet, and I think before I read & comment, linny will come with her answers for you... (if not by then, then I will comment what I feel about it) else plz excuse me this time.
Hoopoe: I read your post over 'West - East, North-South' Chinese mythology... Some what I agree with your choice of picking west n east, but only question my is why not North & south.. I try to google about north but didn't find answer of either why not or why it should consider. (Search for south is pending yet).
With the choice of Tiger as Lordy.. one thing don't fit well in my mind is about tongue, rest everything is just perfect with lordy's personality and cursedly chars. With his tongue description till now gives me feel of something like a tongue Snake (or animal of its spices) have. For Gen your choice is perfect too, it just by look (especially wings) of animal represent 'South' suits him more.
If this search of yours is correct then that engraving can not be anything else..!
For the effort Hats off and Standing ovation to you HOOPOE! ClapClapClap
Mavi was right, in on of your post it should be only 'Hoopoe' then 'readers'!!!!
Shassy is right too, you are the only one who can give tough time to linny! And I envy you for that..WinkSmile
LOVE YOU ALL MY DEARS...!!

Soul, i loved your take on the chp.. n thoroughly enjoyed it.. now come out of the spooky silent mode yaar..we'll try to convince lordy for an ''extra-marital affair''.. so have faith buddy! WinkBig smile

miss you n love you doubly more.. muahh..Hug

PS; am in green..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

Go to top