Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 141)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Dearest Lin.. i loved this chapter for everything it had.. have told you this a million times n will still tell you a million times..

YOU ARE A GENIUS !!ClapClapClap

somehow i looked at this chapter in a different wayEmbarrassed.. strange way of looking at things but i can't help it *shrugs*..human mind is a complex thing..n don't even ask about mine,as its more twisted than any other..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the way you described this chapter was breath taking.. it all seemed so real.. i felt i stood right there watching over arhasia as the ''third perspective''.. the wind did feel colder n aggressive.. the night a little darker.. the forest silent like never before..the two hearts that were in pain.. their bleeding love.. n the Temple !!

yes..the Temple... the mysterious Temple..

10 years ago...

this ''abandoned'' temple came to life coz Arhasia was hit by an evil, potent enough to wake the Divine Forces that ruled it.. we saw the Goddess Mother of the temple.. i always considered her to be the Lady in the Hood (LH as souly n i have come to call her).. since then she has not rested.. coz perhaps the injustice done that night to many innocent lives.. made her spread her blessings to those who were left alone..
perhaps, that Temple n its Divinity was followed by some one else too.. may be it held n who knows, but still may have some prayers bound to the ''wish tree''..the tree of life. may be a desperate heart that fateful night called upon the Divinity to help n protect... .n she took the two orphans..arnav n khushi under her wings..n since then she has never rested n patiently watched over them n waited for the right time,for the right events to bring justice(wont go in details of it right now)..meanwhile all this time protecting them.. she became their guardian.. their Mother.. n the bells in temple kept ringing..

10 years later..

their destiny thats been bound by her.. makes them cross paths.. therefore, years later they enter the same temple,togather.. the wind blows n her white scarf finds its way to lord arnav... pointing him of what is really his.. he feels the serenity associated with it but fails to notice the message.. she finds it n runs away without realizing who had it.. after all its not time yet.. but LH's children have come togather for Her blessings in her home.. n she watches silently..
both make wishes..

his;

''Your wish, Di..''

n that wish was..

"A wish I make every year, unchanging it remains: for you, a wife, my Little One, I pray to heal you and teach you to love again."

n Hers...

''I want Jiji to get a wonderful husband who will keep her and our parents happy throughout their life.''

Tonight...

they come again to the same Temple.. it had to be this place... where it all began.. to their home.. where their Mother Goddess/LH could bind them in a sacred union for life time... she even sends her ardent follower to complete the rituals.. so that no law of man or of God can ever challenge this union.

n the bells of the temple again chime after ages... the path is wrong but the destination is right.

Khushi's plight is the predominant of the two.. her grief must have no boundaries.. from a dear friend's betrayal to the man she love's cruelty... there's only injustice done to her.. her very being toyed n reduced to nothingness.. her desperation, her helplessness, her pain...just became unbearable..n she ran.. deeper into the temple.. the house of her refuge since the days,she was left alone in this world.. i loved how she stepped into the sacred fountain water.. for refuge. n how lord arnav followed her into it.. he may not be too favorite of LH but he got just as much of Her blessings as khushi did.. he followed her into her ''beliefs''.. sealed the sacred bond right under Wish Tree, which has never failed to grant what it has been asked of..n tonight another such wish is made near it.. the wish to be bound for all eternity.. loved how when he regains his senses n walks out of the water.. she follows his very steps..following into the path he showed her.. right into his world,his heart.. n the two locks fall..
the words echoing..

''And I bind it to the heart of this lock'''."Remain here, wish, until Destiny fulfills you'."

both their wishes are fulfilled.. along with the new one..
until destiny clears the fog from their hearts n mind... they are one..they were always meant to be one.

loved how on this night that same white scarf..her symbol of purity.. was taken by lordy n put back on her n cover her.. putting it on the bride by her father may be the way it goes.. but here he put it on her.. not only saying she was pure (he does believe in it somewhere deep down..he's just not letting that feeling surface n give a chance to her).. but also signed it to be her dignity's protector.. her oak tree... i also loved how the scarf touched the holy water..as if her dignity is now blessed to be safe from all evil..

for their bond there's only one thing that came to my mind...

Excerpts...

Originally posted by shass

there's no turning back fr them from now onwards.. coz i believe, sum relationships r born in love n care..sum born in understanding..sum in respect..sum in need.. but there are sum other, dat r born in madness!! they start from dislike n hatred ..encouraged by disbelief n denial.. flourished by one's goodness.. they achieve what most relationships cant.. people traveling da path forget how far they have cum..how closer they got,when at a certain time they look bk n realize where they r standing.. while other relationships have da potential to deteriorate..these never do coz they have seen all da darkness n misery.. there's only one destination fr them..LOVE !!Wink

really loved the way you described wish tree significance here...Smile and especially the part of arnav putting that scarf on khushi 's head... i was lost in that moment again...beautifully described..meaning of it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Chapter 174: Binding Promises

Shadow grunted and stared up at the dim, empty North Temple looming before him, and he watched the two figures climbing up the many steps to the Temple platform. One being helplessly dragged by a relentless other…..…

Oh linny how you think all this… vision from shadows eyes.. ooo so…. *Silence*

…. he leaned towards her, her petrified countenance reading the cunning glint in his clever eyes, "You will not dare stray away from my radius for fear of violating the rituals you believe in."

Now this is too harsh but still too smart..!

The hermit stroked his long grey beard and thought aloud, "Yes, what AM I doing here, I wonder…..."
"Careful!" warned the hermit in a calm voice, "We don't want any broken wrists lying about in the Temple now, do we?"

Lol… This hermit I tell you.. a gem person!

"Tch-tch," the hermit stood apart and watched them. "Fire and Ice," he mumbled to himself, "Will the Fire melt the Ice or the Ice douse the Fire?"

How many claps do you want linny???

"I've been holding the ring for ages already!" said the infuriated Lord Arnav.

Superb… Lordy and his attitude.. I can never stop loving him..!

Her lips parted in a terrified gasp of disbelief and, using that moment to his advantage, he leaned down and claimed her lips.

Linny, Do I need to say anything? 

The moment he pressed himself and his lips against hers, two silver locks hanging by ribbons on the branches of the Wish Tree, loosened their hold on the ribbons and slipped down, falling with a gentle plop into the fountain water, among the other rusted locks, and coming to rest in the bottom of the fountain one slightly on top of the other.

Ooouuufff… hay maar dala linny…!
I m so happy atleast I got one symbolism.. two locks of that north temple festival..
Finally Anjali's wish is fulfilled

However, no sooner had he pressed his lips to hers than he lost all sense of what he was doing. He kissed her like he owned her and, without thinking, he delved deeper into the kiss. Suddenly, he felt revived, drowning his senses in her gentle warmth that around his burning tongue. Her soothing insides calming his fire…...

She is taking his fire, and he is getting her warmth…
She is dying and he is feeling alive…!

Without a moment's lax, he pressed her to the tree, dug his fingers painfully into the hard tree trunk to keep him conscious of the pain so that his mind wouldn't wander and then leaned down and kissed her again.
But this time, he was gentle upon her, using only his lips.

A kiss that hurt, A kiss that heal…. How cool it that!!
Lovely!!

His gaze was gentle upon her as though his entire life depended on what he was doing to her.

Very interesting line..

She could feel him in his kiss. His warm, caressing kiss…...she could feel his longing, his desire to want her…..……
Tears streamed down her face. He loved her. He really loved her. His kiss was nothing but love.

PERFECT…!!!

Getting married to him this way had been wrong and she knew she was in immense trouble for falling into this maniacal trap, but she could not dream of belonging to any other man than him.
She faltered for a moment, sitting on the horse, not because she was on the back of a live horse but because she realized she was fooling herself.
He doesn't love me. I read his kiss wrong. I wanted there to be love and thought he loved me but he really doesn't.

I was so keen to hear these confused thoughts of her… thank you linny!!

He sat detached from her and with a sinking realization, she knew: He hates me.

A third different feeling of same scenario... This couple is MADE & MAD for each other..!!

The cold winter wind blew over the land as they rode in the direction of the South Temple on the black horse, the shadowy witness of their conflicting emotions
Jiyo linny Jiyo….!!

There are many amazing 'scripting' points but I was so engrossed in epi that I missed many… few are here which just left me speechless…!! JUST LOVED them

trapped by her own weapons. By her own weaknesses

Running away from the man who had once been her strength……...

"The woman who is kissed by you shall never know love!!"

her gentle footprints pressing upon his wet bootprints

You were right linny, there are so many symbolism, vine crepper, Oak tree in middle of temple.. and many more, but I didn't get any..!

P.S Linny, if I am not wrong isn't it right hand of Man and LEFT hand of Woman!!!?

I just love this song.. n I think some what it fits here..!

main hoon shab tu subah
dono jud ke judaa
main hoon labh tu dua
dono jud ke judaa
kayi khwaab dil tujhko le kar sajaaye
par khauf yeh bhi kahin par sataaye
gar yeh bhi tootey toh phir hoga kya re
mujhe raas aati hai khushiyaan kahan re

kyon dil ko dukhana bewajah saajna ve

tu hi to har pal bandha hai
lamhon ki inn zanjeeron mein
tu hi to har dum raha hai
khwaabon ki har taabeeron mein
tu hi to har din dikha hai
dhundli ujli tasveeron mein
tere hi to hai khusboo mujh mein haan saajnaa ve

haan tera saaya toh main hoon
par sang tere naa reh sakun
haan iss safar mein toh main hoon
par sang tere naa ruk sakun

main hoon shab tu subah
dono jud ke judaa
main hoon labh tu dua
dono jud ke judaa

Enjoy
H
Soul
*********************************************************************************************
Hoopoe & Shass: I have not read any discussion post yet, and I think before I read & comment, linny will come with her answers for you... (if not by then, then I will comment what I feel about it) else plz excuse me this time.
Hoopoe: I read your post over 'West - East, North-South' Chinese mythology... Some what I agree with your choice of picking west n east, but only question my is why not North & south.. I try to google about north but didn't find answer of either why not or why it should consider. (Search for south is pending yet).
With the choice of Tiger as Lordy.. one thing don't fit well in my mind is about tongue, rest everything is just perfect with lordy's personality and cursedly chars. With his tongue description till now gives me feel of something like a tongue Snake (or animal of its spices) have. For Gen your choice is perfect too, it just by look (especially wings) of animal represent 'South' suits him more.
If this search of yours is correct then that engraving can not be anything else..!
For the effort Hats off and Standing ovation to you HOOPOE! ClapClapClap
Mavi was right, in on of your post it should be only 'Hoopoe' then 'readers'!!!!
Shassy is right too, you are the only one who can give tough time to linny! And I envy you for that..WinkSmile
LOVE YOU ALL MY DEARS...!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinriti4u

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
wow now they r married haa..
poor khushi Ouch
i believe he will treat  her nicly and her family tooConfused
thnx 4 pm Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hoopoe, Shass, I'll leave you two brainiards to decoding what the Beasts are, but just one thing to say -  Arnav definitely isn't a dragon. His blood is warm. Super warm. A dragon is a reptile. Cold-blooded animal. 
LOL

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Hoopoe, Shass, I'll leave you two brainiards to decoding what the Beasts are, but just one thing to say -  Arnav definitely isn't a dragon. His blood is warm. Super warm. A dragon is a reptile. Cold-blooded animal. 
LOL

Mav, are you sure a dragon is a " Cold blooded" one? Shocked I was not sure, hence didn't touch that point. If you are sure, then this is one more valid point to support the theory of Tiger-Dragon. Good job Mav... Thumbs Up 

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by maverickmartin

LOL

Mav, are you sure a dragon is a " Cold blooded" one? Shocked I was not sure, hence didn't touch that point. If you are sure, then this is one more valid point to support the theory of Tiger-Dragon. Good job Mav... Thumbs Up 

I think I'm biologically correct. Yes, they are known to breathe fire, but they are known to be serpent-like, but with legs, reptiles! 

I see Wikipedia tell me that the "European dragon" is related to Greek mythology, and there is also the "Chinese dragon". European dragons could have an armoured hide. And an armour is required for battle. Also, the Chinese dragon signifies a high rank. I think you're right about General transforming into a dragon. All clues point to that!

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for more

Aquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartin

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Hoopoe: I read your post over 'West - East, North-South' Chinese mythology... Some what I agree with your choice of picking west n east, but only question my is why not North & south.. I try to google about north but didn't find answer of either why not or why it should consider. (Search for south is pending yet).For Gen your choice is perfect too, it just by look (especially wings) of animal represent 'South' suits him more.

A beautiful "Reaction post", as usual dear. Thumbs UpEnjoyed reading them. The song selection is nice, the wordings are so apt for the situation. Clap But still I expected some very intense and painful song from you... something magical like "Rang Rasiya" for the ball night chapter. You know, im greedy... Embarrassed

@ your query above... actually I was searching the same. Why marriage at north temple, why not south temple? (Silly?... I knowWink LOL) I started my quest for finding the symbolic meaning of the directions, but ended up in finding out the beasts ruling those directions. Let me post the points I gathered for the directions and you decide for yourself which direction suits these two the best. Smile

Courtesy: Google. Wink  Embarrassed

We could say there are different energetic personalities expressed in each of the four directions.

East:
Symbolic meaning: Beginnings, Awakening, Ascension, Vision, Spiritual wisdom

Biblical meaning: After sin, it was the direction of the exile, it represented a condition of alienation from God. It was also the place of the wilderness, from which destructive winds came, threatening life (Ps. 48:7; Eze. 27:26).

West:
Symbolic meaning: Conclusions, Stability, Goals, Foundations, Physical wisdom

Biblical meaning:In fact, the term "sea" often referred to the west (Num. 3:23). It is a symbol of divine blessing. Once the exiles were liberated from their enemies in the east, they traveled west, to the land of Israel. In that journey, the Lord Himself traveled with them (Eze. 43:2-5).

North:
Symbolic meaning: Illumination, Discovery, Logic, Understanding, Mental wisdom

Biblical meaning: the north is a symbol of the permanent or the eternal, perhaps because the polar stars were permanently visible in the sky. It is the place of God's celestial dwelling (Isa. 14:13)

South:
Symbolic meaning: Empathy, Trust, Faith, Inclusion, Love, Emotional wisdom

Biblical meaning: The south is primarily a negative symbol. But the fact that it is represented by the right hand makes it also a positive one. It is negative because to the south of Israel was the wilderness, a region where life does not prosper (Isa. 30:6).

If I go by the above information, I can only find the east-west appropriate for the beasts and north-south appropriate for the reason behind choosing the "north temple" for Lord-Khushi marriage, while cleverly getting rid off the General to "south".

Edited by hoopoe - 24 June 2013 at 8:46am

Go to top