Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 139)

EMERALD-S Goldie
EMERALD-S
EMERALD-S

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Awesome. At last they're married. Phew!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

mpuhan Goldie
mpuhan
mpuhan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
best chapter ever... very touching. I liked what the hermit said to Khushi.

Aquiline

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Things I wanted to include in my comment last night but got too busy celebrating! Woopsie. ;) *munching on one of those chocolates Linnie left for us*

Contrary to the show, where Arnav expected Khushi to agree to the marriage and stick to his decision with just the love she had for her family and her sister and the sense of protection she had for them as the bait, Lord Arnav has gone one step further and made sacred rituals bind her to him. It is a complete cage, with no way out. There is no way either of them can call this forced marriage a lie.

"Tch-tch," the hermit stood apart and watched them. "Fire and Ice," he mumbled to himself, "Will the Fire melt the Ice or the Ice douse the Fire?"

The Hermit succinctly puts into words the uncertain course of their future. Will the Lord's temperament, his mistrust, his hatred melt Khushi's core, that consists of implicit faith, love and happiness for others? Or will Khushi's qualities cool the fire that pains Arnav, calm his bruised self and douse his anger? I hope and pray that Fire bows to ice.

"Against your will it will seem now, but Time will tell you otherwise."

This reminds me of Shashi Gupta's words to Khushi in the first chapter: 
"Accidents happen not because we intend to them," he said, gazing at her, "But because they are meant to serve a purpose." 
"But how can this," she waved her hand at Payal's ankle, "be meant for a purpose?" 
Her father stood up as he said, "Only time will show." 
Incidents that happen against our will, that hurt us, mentally or physically, they all happen for a cause, for a reason and they have their consequences, that only Time can reveal.

They found themselves staring at each other through the thin white veil for a moment.

And then, in a swift move, he brought it behind her and draped it over her head, leaving her face exposed to him, "See that it stays there...virgin."

First of all, Arnav's words - Ouch. That hurt. He actually questions her purity, based on what? The ending of a letter. Dear Goddess Mother, your ways are indeed mysterious.
Arnav's action of putting the veil on, is an act that speaks a lot. For one, it is in direct contradiction to his words. The veil is a mark of purity, of chastity.
Also, since it is an action that is to be performed by the Bride's Father, it is symbolical of the fact that by putting the veil on her head, he unconsciously assures of her of protection, of love and of security. A Father is our friend, our protector, our confidante, out support, our shield. Arnav stood in place of her Father, and in turn, of all those things that represent a Father. Only time will tell if he fulfills what seems to be a Divine Choice.

She breathed in, pressing her veiled head to the trunk and glared up at him, "Your kiss is cursed!" She was so desperate that tears began to sting in her eyes as she continued angrily, "The woman who is kissed by you shall never know love!!"

Ah, Khushi's anguish speaks. All I can say for what happens after this is -
Thank goodness there were no cell phones in those days. LOL
But, seriously, that kiss... It was great, and horrifying. Poor Khushi, to be scalded and weakened by her wedding kiss! But oh, Arnav does care for her, however detached he may try to be, however much hatred glints in his eyes - he does care for her. 

But then, it is sort of confusing. Arnav's kiss pains her, but the moment he reels his hunger/desire in, he is able to revive her. Of course, it is the curse which heats him. But it seems that when he sees Khushi in distress, he is able to apply himself in the right way, push the effect of the curse away. Is this related to the cure. Maybe the urge that his hunger produces would be overcome if his loved one, a pure being is hurt by him - he would be able to break the bind of the curse for her?

Khushi, you are not mistaken, sweetheart. He does love you, deep down, truly. It's just that there are more pressing matters at hand. Such as his brother-in-law apparently professing to a secret affair with you and a sister who is oblivious to  all that is completely wrong.

The locks fell at the same time! Which means the sisters and brothers completed their marriages together! Oh, goody! :)

Ah, well, wedded, they are and wedded they will remain. And may their wedded life be as awesome as their life before it (awesome to read, I mean.) 
*sigh* I'm beginning to think I might actually be a tad bit touched.

Oh, btw, the chapter made me make this edit:

Love,

Lady Em

Edited by maverickmartin - 24 June 2013 at 7:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchy-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquilineA_Soul

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
awesome update...finally they are married...and kissed..poor kushi...

Aquiline

sib_12 Senior Member
sib_12
sib_12

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
superbSmile

Aquiline

Crinklez. Senior Member
Crinklez.
Crinklez.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
YESSS they're married.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada.
This was a great chapter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoe

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
.OHHH NOOO!!!!!!!

Arnav misunderstood her!
:(

But atleast he had a piece of mind when he pointed out at shashi's memory loss!

Finally atleast kuch toh maloom hai bache ko!

SORRY SORYY SORY! I couldnt make it out for a comment earlier...

This internet connection is total head frying...
But dont worry I have had already fried the head of the technician!Lolzzz

AWW I missed the last two updates again!

Why does it happen to me??:(

But koi nai! All wells now net is running faster than me now! so basically i would say it a comeback lolz!

ANd yes whats thata rnav running into the middle of teh night!

WHats that curse eager to know darling!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
cant wait for the next chapter
(no pressure dear, just lingering around this thread) :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass

Go to top