Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 137)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve...

The four mythological creatures representing each direction in "Chinese mythology"...

The Azure dragon... for east.
The White tiger... for west.
The Vermilion bird... for south.
The black tortoise... for north.

Now, dear readers/comrades, choose the beasts yourself... Wink

East... Symbolises... Beginnings, Awakening, Ascension 
Biblical meaning... After sin, it was the direction of the exile ( Wink ) , it represented a condition of alienation from God.

West... Symbolises... Conclusions, Stability, Goals
Biblical meaning... In fact, the term "sea"Wink ) is often referred to the west (Num. 3:23). It is a symbol of divine blessing.

P.S. Well, General and Lordy... A dragon and a white tiger !!! Lin, I may be wrong... if then please correct me. Embarrassed

OH MY GOD HP !!Clap just a few days back, i was thinking to ask you to write something on the ''what is the curse''... for quite sometime now..i have been suspecting the General to be a ''dragon'' too... n lordy to be ''wolf'' or a ''lion''... infact a ''dragon'' is what i have been thinking of since long..but linny wouldn't say anything on the matter,then i jumped to ''goblins'' n still she denied..Confused..but recently i started watching GoT n saw this logo,where 4 animals are symbolized to be ruling the 4 corners of the world or 4 kingdoms.. n my belief strengthened.. n though i have started my own li'l research.. it is still not complete.. n so i refrained from writing anything,not to mention my hectic schedule tooWacko.. but you beat me to it ..n am glad you did coz you have done a fabulous job at connecting the dots as always.. am  honored to have been tagged along with you n soulyEmbarrassed.. btw, of late there's ''something else '' thats also occupying my thoughts.. have mentioned it earlier but you haven't replied.. i'll write on it again too.. anyways dear..

AWESOME !!!

keep rocking my Goddess of Decoding !!!Star

PS; thanx a million for sharing the link with me dear..would have definitely missed this.Hug

PPS; you really think of me as a hermit n soul as the LH ??Shocked.. LOLLOL..but you do admit am cuter than souly right...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..LOLLOL..Hug

Edited by shass - 22 June 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
you want first reactions right linny?? n i never give them coz i can't help thinking over writing! but tonight.. i'm standing in complete aweClapClapClap ..
you have done a fantastic job dearest !!StarStarStar
i owe you a standing ovation for the chapter you have produced. it is your favorite right?? well, i can see why! Smile

for so long now, i have been so pre-occupied with my own life that i have actually stopped thinking about the FF.. n i wont lie but my driving force is no more.. but after reading tonight's chp,i feel as if my inspiration is back.. how much justice i'll be able to do to this beautiful piece of creativity?? i don't know. but i'll definitely give it a try.. plz be a little patient with me.. there are things i need to make sure of.. n i need some time.,as there are too many things here that need to be focused at Embarrassed

love you my dearest soul pal.. Hug
HugHug

CONGRATULATIONS ON NOT ONLY REACHING THIS MILESTONE BUT ALSO ON CREATING SUCH A HISTORIC EVENT,SO BEAUTIFULLY !!Star

Edited by shass - 22 June 2013 at 2:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Marvelous... My heart bleed for Khushi... Her dreams the recently developing one are shattered by lordy... I have no words how to describe it but tears are just rolling down my eyes after reading this just like they did while watching the episode... This was just an O.U.T.S.T.A.N.D.I.N.G update... Its just tht m too much emotional at the moment n all want to do was to cry aloud... A girl with newly born bud of love n dreams... Dreams of going through all these rituals but in different manner... Oh god this is just teriffic Linny... Simply outstanding... The way u described her feelings... I am sory but at the moment I cant point out anything else but the pain u described so perfectly in this... If I had word power like u all do I might have said most beautiful praises I have ever said on any FF... I had this kind of emotions very less number of times on IF... I wish I could have told u my feelings showed u but I cant but trust me Lin this one is by far the bestest chapter I read THE BESTEST

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

bea_rom Senior Member
bea_rom
bea_rom

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
that was amazing

poor khushi will have to face many suffering but Arnav will never allow her to be really harmed
loved this chapter
but what will happen now? how will her family react?
shyam will be so annoyed 

what does Arnav have in store for Khushi?
can't wait for the next update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba ve...

The four mythological creatures representing each direction in "Chinese mythology"...

The Azure dragon... for east.
The White tiger... for west.
The Vermilion bird... for south.
The black tortoise... for north.

Now, dear readers/comrades, choose the beasts yourself... Wink

East... Symbolises... Beginnings, Awakening, Ascension 
Biblical meaning... After sin, it was the direction of the exile ( Wink ) , it represented a condition of alienation from God.

West... Symbolises... Conclusions, Stability, Goals
Biblical meaning... In fact, the term "sea"Wink ) is often referred to the west (Num. 3:23). It is a symbol of divine blessing.

P.S. Well, General and Lordy... A dragon and a white tiger !!! Lin, I may be wrong... if then please correct me. Embarrassed

OH MY GOD HP !!Clap just a few days back, i was thinking to ask you to write something on the ''what is the curse''... for quite sometime now..i have been suspecting the General to be a ''dragon'' too... n lordy to be ''wolf'' or a ''lion''... infact a ''dragon'' is what i have been thinking of since long..but linny wouldn't say anything on the matter,then i jumped to ''goblins'' n still she denied..Confused..but recently i started watching GoT n saw this logo,where 4 animals are symbolized to be ruling the 4 corners of the world or 4 kingdoms.. n my belief strengthened.. n though i have started my own li'l research.. it is still not complete.. n so i refrained from writing anything,not to mention my hectic schedule tooWacko.. but you beat me to it ..n am glad you did coz you have done a fabulous job at connecting the dots as always.. am  honored to have been tagged along with you n soulyEmbarrassed.. btw, of late there's ''something else '' thats also occupying my thoughts.. have mentioned it earlier but you haven't replied.. i'll write on it again too.. anyways dear..

AWESOME !!!

keep rocking my Goddess of Decoding !!!Star

PS; thanx a million for sharing the link with me dear..would have definitely missed this.Hug

PPS; you really think of me as a hermit n soul as the LH ??Shocked.. LOLLOL..but you do admit am cuter than souly right...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..LOLLOL..Hug

Shass, I guessed Lordy's transformation after khushi recited the poem, "The Tyger" to Lady La. But was not sure about General's transformation, earlier. I mean, imagining him transform as a dragon looked too far fetched to me. Then the Chinese princess came and handed over a book on I Ching. Then I started connecting the dots... I don't know how far this guess is right since Lin has cleverly overlooked that post, as usual... LOL Anyways, lets wait and see...

@ red: Was it about the 3rd play? If then, pardon me shass, im not so clear with the message conveyed through that play. Its so confusing... im not yet clear with my thoughts about that play... will write about it if I get any clue out of it.

Edited by hoopoe - 23 June 2013 at 2:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Hey, sorry m late, I mean super late...
anyways let continue...

So, its understood, dat even the devine powers were waiting for this particular wedding...
The hermit, is really cool...
I am happy, unlik the actual show, here Lord Arnav married khushi with all the rituals...
Their kiss!!!! I am too confused, n if I am interpreting it correctly, den shattered too, because of khushi's words, " "Your kiss is cursed!" She was so desperate that tears began to sting in her eyes as she continued angrily, "The woman who is kissed by you shall never know love!!" "

wat is supposed to mean!!!!
then there is the veil  putting ceremony, Arnav puts the veil on her, himself, does it mean, just lik a father, a guardian, he is khushi's protecter ...

But why The Lady in the Hood, dint witness the wedding!!! she was the person, who was making way for this day...

I think, m getting insane, n speaking rubbish...so I ll shutup now, n wait for the next part...

Edited by rockingsoni - 23 June 2013 at 2:22am

AquilineA_Soul

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
wow amazing update...so heart touching...and garbing...loved it...can't wiat to read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Poor khushi ...
She had imagine like normal girl marrying a man but its nothing like her dream ...yet she couldn't figure out the emotion...
Loved the update

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top