Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 133)

BublyKhushi Senior Member
BublyKhushi
BublyKhushi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
finally they married Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

siamesecat IF-Dazzler
siamesecat
siamesecat

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Amazing amazing amazing amazing update . Loved it. Muah!

Aquiline

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
res

I am speechless! 

I neither rejoiced the join nor sulked ... I was placated with this wedding at the same time I detested the manneristic ...The bind that we all were wishful of yet the occurrent of the same made me abject ... I am neither happy nor sad

Yes Shadow! Your master's maniacal deeds is bothersome! but cant really say about his thoughtlessness ... this was inevitable... however i do wish it was carried out without the misconceiving notion! 

Ouhh Khushi darling! my heart tugged at the her imperative questions... like a child who was at the throes of being punished!  
As much as i felt glad about he binding her to him and not letting her stray away i felt all the more sad for the way she was treated and is bound to be treated henceforth! 

The hermit! As expected ... his presence as well as Arnav's infuriation at the intrusion... That was some good exchange of words ... and offcourse Arnav had to step back!

Now why was he referring to Khushi as the vine creeper?  

"Against your will it will seem now, but Time will tell you otherwise."
This one of the part in the update where my heart leaped with sense of warmth at the assurance it brought with it!

"See that it stays there'''virgin." 
That killed me !! the way he implied it ridiculing with satire!! Oh Khushi! Its so hard to bear the mockery especially questioning the dignity of a girl! 

And then it happened! before we know it! they were pronounced Husband and Wife! *sigh*

Oh man of Holy Faith! I wish you could do with throwing some sense at the lordy Lord before you left!!
I know you did try to help Khushi in the best possible manner ... that did feel good! But i wish the some sorta message was sent his way as well! 
Thanks you anchorite!! Your presence added the much needed divine intervention in the much wished join! 

Ohh!! This was the most shocking one! I expected Arnav to move away scorning at complying to the Hermits words when he pronounced the sacred kiss! But with what actually happened i was totally aghast!!
"A woman's first kiss on the lips'...the marriage kiss'...it is sacred. I cannot let you defile the purity of my first kiss."
She actually said it ... that it was her first kiss! Dint it ring bells in his mind? after he had connoted her as not a Vestal!?

Ohh!! her attempt to run away seemed so desperate .. not realizing the futility of the same! But i guess it had its own reason! ... 'The Fountain' where she finally landed at... The wish Tree! The ribbons and locks! of which i cannot decipher the implications just yet ... but i am fully aware that it does have some entailment to it!

"Your kiss is cursed!" She was so desperate that tears began to sting in her eyes as she continued angrily, "The woman who is kissed by you shall never know love!!"
That was bang on .. only if she knew it was the cruel truth!

Again!! The locks getting released from the holds of the ribbons and plopping below in the water when the kiss happened! what does it entail? i cannot deduce anything now!

The Kiss! what was that? I infer that his was a cursed one! but i cannot fathom the details!Was it that unreliable that her safety would be compromised!?
But after the realization dawned on him... my heart meted out to the warmth he extended ...with the helplessness he reached out to embrace her outta fear! 
I smiled softly this time seeing the gentility with which he kissed her next! gladly approving it as her first kiss! Yes he loves her ... he does! But only that it was brutally overshadowed by misconceptions leading to cover it up with hatred!

And then!! before we could even revel on it.. it was over! the coldness ... the detachment was back!
Khushi's monologues ... the conflicting reflections of that night so far! made me sigh deeply and prepare myself for the impending days! 

What a day it had been altogether! ranged from all possible soulfulness sourced from different ppl in the tale! and that is still not it! we will now see how the night ends after they reach the south temple! 

This is one mega milestone achieved! offcourse not conducted in the righteous manner nevertheless is something that has given the ppl in the tale and the tale itself a whole new dimension! 

So with hopes of a beautiful future together ... for the happily ever after!! I wish The Lord and now The lady of the Arhasian Empire A very Happy Married Life! Monkey EmoticonsAnd ardently wish for all the shadowy days to be filled with sunshine and rain! :)Monkey Winks
Linnie darling! I cant say much here but here is a love filled muaah you way!Monkey Icon 
Innmates!! see you soon at the celebration at the cottage!Monkey Icon

Edited by LeenaRocks - 22 June 2013 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
wow..wonderful update now in terms of rituals she is married...the hermit presence was just the icing in the cake
the kiss..ohh..I hoped khushi made a wish there

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Wonderful update Lin!
I will definitely celebrate Arhi marriage with all of U.
The best part of the marriage i believe was that a witness was present to authenticate the wedding!And of course we were slso there!!
Thanx a lot Lin!

AquilineA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Finally they are marriedSmile...though this forceful marriage part hurts me too much n also lord arnavs cold vibs... he surly is thick headed with no senses to penerate inside n ful of MU's for khushi ...but the kiss made my dayBig smileEmbarrassed...it was too damp best part of all pushing n pulling...i never thought in my dreams that the marriage will end with a kiss...did he really do for rituals...or was instigated coz she told him it was her 1st kiss...will they have such more encounters in futureEmbarrassed all hatred n no love makes miss missy sadCryLOL...i'm damn sure he will make her sleep on that rug/carpet in his room...n what will both sides family members say about it now...atleast he has spoken of marriage to khushi's father...hoping no hatred from khushi's family side as in original serial... i'm not even feeling happy or sad with his marriage right nowConfused...OMG so many questions in mind right now...Dead

Hey Lin, can you plz add me to your PM list, so that i can also join too nights partySmile...i donot ask writers to PM me as i feel they already are taking lots of pain to write such wonderful stories to us...so i prefer to stak them...i'm fine if you dont PM me regularly...i'll grab your updates anwaysWink...just keep me informed about new happening in arshian world.

Love Kartiki.

AquilineA_Soul

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Awesome part. 
Even though the events that lead to the marriage wasn't pleasant. But the sequence was both amazing in the show and here. 
Glad that the hermit was there to guide through. 
Ofcourse, the kisses! Embarrassed As they said, one was the curse kiss while the next was a lover's kiss.
The Fire and Ice was a great comparison to our ArHi.
Can't wait for the rest to know and also to see ArHi start their marital life officially.
I hope he is not as hard on her as before. Love should have made some important changes. 
I'm hoping on it. Big smile

AquilineA_Soul

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
sorry for not replying for invitation was down with fluOuch
n yeah finally they are marriedDancingwith prescence oh hermit
n kissed tooEmbarrassed though he turn back to cold lordy lord again after ... but  like scond kiss which is bocz of love definitelySmile 
awsumm chap
will join in celebration too
thanks for pm

Aquiline

Go to top