Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 132)

mpuhan Goldie
mpuhan
mpuhan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
best chapter ever... very touching. I liked what the hermit said to Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Things I wanted to include in my comment last night but got too busy celebrating! Woopsie. ;) *munching on one of those chocolates Linnie left for us*

Contrary to the show, where Arnav expected Khushi to agree to the marriage and stick to his decision with just the love she had for her family and her sister and the sense of protection she had for them as the bait, Lord Arnav has gone one step further and made sacred rituals bind her to him. It is a complete cage, with no way out. There is no way either of them can call this forced marriage a lie.

"Tch-tch," the hermit stood apart and watched them. "Fire and Ice," he mumbled to himself, "Will the Fire melt the Ice or the Ice douse the Fire?"

The Hermit succinctly puts into words the uncertain course of their future. Will the Lord's temperament, his mistrust, his hatred melt Khushi's core, that consists of implicit faith, love and happiness for others? Or will Khushi's qualities cool the fire that pains Arnav, calm his bruised self and douse his anger? I hope and pray that Fire bows to ice.

"Against your will it will seem now, but Time will tell you otherwise."

This reminds me of Shashi Gupta's words to Khushi in the first chapter: 
"Accidents happen not because we intend to them," he said, gazing at her, "But because they are meant to serve a purpose." 
"But how can this," she waved her hand at Payal's ankle, "be meant for a purpose?" 
Her father stood up as he said, "Only time will show." 
Incidents that happen against our will, that hurt us, mentally or physically, they all happen for a cause, for a reason and they have their consequences, that only Time can reveal.

They found themselves staring at each other through the thin white veil for a moment.

And then, in a swift move, he brought it behind her and draped it over her head, leaving her face exposed to him, "See that it stays there...virgin."

First of all, Arnav's words - Ouch. That hurt. He actually questions her purity, based on what? The ending of a letter. Dear Goddess Mother, your ways are indeed mysterious.
Arnav's action of putting the veil on, is an act that speaks a lot. For one, it is in direct contradiction to his words. The veil is a mark of purity, of chastity.
Also, since it is an action that is to be performed by the Bride's Father, it is symbolical of the fact that by putting the veil on her head, he unconsciously assures of her of protection, of love and of security. A Father is our friend, our protector, our confidante, out support, our shield. Arnav stood in place of her Father, and in turn, of all those things that represent a Father. Only time will tell if he fulfills what seems to be a Divine Choice.

She breathed in, pressing her veiled head to the trunk and glared up at him, "Your kiss is cursed!" She was so desperate that tears began to sting in her eyes as she continued angrily, "The woman who is kissed by you shall never know love!!"

Ah, Khushi's anguish speaks. All I can say for what happens after this is -
Thank goodness there were no cell phones in those days. LOL
But, seriously, that kiss... It was great, and horrifying. Poor Khushi, to be scalded and weakened by her wedding kiss! But oh, Arnav does care for her, however detached he may try to be, however much hatred glints in his eyes - he does care for her. 

But then, it is sort of confusing. Arnav's kiss pains her, but the moment he reels his hunger/desire in, he is able to revive her. Of course, it is the curse which heats him. But it seems that when he sees Khushi in distress, he is able to apply himself in the right way, push the effect of the curse away. Is this related to the cure. Maybe the urge that his hunger produces would be overcome if his loved one, a pure being is hurt by him - he would be able to break the bind of the curse for her?

Khushi, you are not mistaken, sweetheart. He does love you, deep down, truly. It's just that there are more pressing matters at hand. Such as his brother-in-law apparently professing to a secret affair with you and a sister who is oblivious to  all that is completely wrong.

The locks fell at the same time! Which means the sisters and brothers completed their marriages together! Oh, goody! :)

Ah, well, wedded, they are and wedded they will remain. And may their wedded life be as awesome as their life before it (awesome to read, I mean.) 
*sigh* I'm beginning to think I might actually be a tad bit touched.

Oh, btw, the chapter made me make this edit:

Love,

Lady Em

Edited by maverickmartin - 24 June 2013 at 7:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchy-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquilineA_Soul

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
awesome update...finally they are married...and kissed..poor kushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Crinklez. Senior Member
Crinklez.
Crinklez.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
YESSS they're married.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada.
This was a great chapter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoe

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
.OHHH NOOO!!!!!!!

Arnav misunderstood her!
:(

But atleast he had a piece of mind when he pointed out at shashi's memory loss!

Finally atleast kuch toh maloom hai bache ko!

SORRY SORYY SORY! I couldnt make it out for a comment earlier...

This internet connection is total head frying...
But dont worry I have had already fried the head of the technician!Lolzzz

AWW I missed the last two updates again!

Why does it happen to me??:(

But koi nai! All wells now net is running faster than me now! so basically i would say it a comeback lolz!

ANd yes whats thata rnav running into the middle of teh night!

WHats that curse eager to know darling!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
cant wait for the next chapter
(no pressure dear, just lingering around this thread) :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Dearest Lin.. i loved this chapter for everything it had.. have told you this a million times n will still tell you a million times..

YOU ARE A GENIUS !!ClapClapClap

somehow i looked at this chapter in a different wayEmbarrassed.. strange way of looking at things but i can't help it *shrugs*..human mind is a complex thing..n don't even ask about mine,as its more twisted than any other..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the way you described this chapter was breath taking.. it all seemed so real.. i felt i stood right there watching over arhasia as the ''third perspective''.. the wind did feel colder n aggressive.. the night a little darker.. the forest silent like never before..the two hearts that were in pain.. their bleeding love.. n the Temple !!

yes..the Temple... the mysterious Temple..

10 years ago...

this ''abandoned'' temple came to life coz Arhasia was hit by an evil, potent enough to wake the Divine Forces that ruled it.. we saw the Goddess Mother of the temple.. i always considered her to be the Lady in the Hood (LH as souly n i have come to call her).. since then she has not rested.. coz perhaps the injustice done that night to many innocent lives.. made her spread her blessings to those who were left alone..
perhaps, that Temple n its Divinity was followed by some one else too.. may be it held n who knows, but still may have some prayers bound to the ''wish tree''..the tree of life. may be a desperate heart that fateful night called upon the Divinity to help n protect... .n she took the two orphans..arnav n khushi under her wings..n since then she has never rested n patiently watched over them n waited for the right time,for the right events to bring justice(wont go in details of it right now)..meanwhile all this time protecting them.. she became their guardian.. their Mother.. n the bells in temple kept ringing..

10 years later..

their destiny thats been bound by her.. makes them cross paths.. therefore, years later they enter the same temple,togather.. the wind blows n her white scarf finds its way to lord arnav... pointing him of what is really his.. he feels the serenity associated with it but fails to notice the message.. she finds it n runs away without realizing who had it.. after all its not time yet.. but LH's children have come togather for Her blessings in her home.. n she watches silently..
both make wishes..

his;

''Your wish, Di..''

n that wish was..

"A wish I make every year, unchanging it remains: for you, a wife, my Little One, I pray to heal you and teach you to love again."

n Hers...

''I want Jiji to get a wonderful husband who will keep her and our parents happy throughout their life.''

Tonight...

they come again to the same Temple.. it had to be this place... where it all began.. to their home.. where their Mother Goddess/LH could bind them in a sacred union for life time... she even sends her ardent follower to complete the rituals.. so that no law of man or of God can ever challenge this union.

n the bells of the temple again chime after ages... the path is wrong but the destination is right.

Khushi's plight is the predominant of the two.. her grief must have no boundaries.. from a dear friend's betrayal to the man she love's cruelty... there's only injustice done to her.. her very being toyed n reduced to nothingness.. her desperation, her helplessness, her pain...just became unbearable..n she ran.. deeper into the temple.. the house of her refuge since the days,she was left alone in this world.. i loved how she stepped into the sacred fountain water.. for refuge. n how lord arnav followed her into it.. he may not be too favorite of LH but he got just as much of Her blessings as khushi did.. he followed her into her ''beliefs''.. sealed the sacred bond right under Wish Tree, which has never failed to grant what it has been asked of..n tonight another such wish is made near it.. the wish to be bound for all eternity.. loved how when he regains his senses n walks out of the water.. she follows his very steps..following into the path he showed her.. right into his world,his heart.. n the two locks fall..
the words echoing..

''And I bind it to the heart of this lock''…."Remain here, wish, until Destiny fulfills you…."

both their wishes are fulfilled.. along with the new one..
until destiny clears the fog from their hearts n mind... they are one..they were always meant to be one.

loved how on this night that same white scarf..her symbol of purity.. was taken by lordy n put back on her n cover her.. putting it on the bride by her father may be the way it goes.. but here he put it on her.. not only saying she was pure (he does believe in it somewhere deep down..he's just not letting that feeling surface n give a chance to her).. but also signed it to be her dignity's protector.. her oak tree... i also loved how the scarf touched the holy water..as if her dignity is now blessed to be safe from all evil..

for their bond there's only one thing that came to my mind...

Excerpts...

Originally posted by shass

there's no turning back fr them from now onwards.. coz i believe, sum relationships r born in love n care..sum born in understanding..sum in respect..sum in need.. but there are sum other, dat r born in madness!! they start from dislike n hatred ..encouraged by disbelief n denial.. flourished by one's goodness.. they achieve what most relationships cant.. people traveling da path forget how far they have cum..how closer they got,when at a certain time they look bk n realize where they r standing.. while other relationships have da potential to deteriorate..these never do coz they have seen all da darkness n misery.. there's only one destination fr them..LOVE !!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soulriti4u

meem17 Goldie
meem17
meem17

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Wow what an update
Roller coaster of emotions

Go to top