ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 - Page 111

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey darling such a beautiful chapter - the emotions were so well described; I could FEEL Master Shashi's pain and confusion - my heart feels so heavy tonight 😭 This entire chapter is like the calm before the storm.

But the best reaction was from Payal - this gives me hope that she will not believe Khushi consented to the marriage and she will be the supportive sister as always 😊 & I hope Akash will also support Khushi at a time like this. In fact I want Akash to question Arnav - there might be a breach in their relationship & even Arnav's relationship with his Di - but it is needed, don't you think? No family will easily forgive such a decision 😡 & Yeah, NO COMMENT ON SHYAM - Am much too #$^*(#^(&*@$*@& to even think about him 🤢

OOOH I can't wait now...What's gonna happen next??? Am waiiitttiiing
rabbave😃
just finished reading chapter 163☺️
chocolate eating will never be the same again☺️
I started this a while ago and am still reading. And I love what you have done with the story. I love how you turned ipkknd into such a dark, yet interesting tale. I love the symbolism and analyzation you have done with the story. It all makes complete sense and done in a very experienced way. I love it.

And if I catch up soon, I will make myself a comrade. But until then, I will be a lone spectator that watches them from afar and only talks to the innkeeper and no one else. Edited by afghangrl21 - 10 years ago
Lovely update. ..but waiting for khushi n arnav. ..!!
rabbave.
just finished reading till chapter 174, the wedding chapter & i must say u have nailed this epic wedding epically!!
a very emotional update , brought back the memories of our arshi hate marriage in show...

loved all the chapters leading to arshi wedding, the best one being Lord arnav asking master Gupta fo kushi's hand .

i love the story... GREAT... am yet to read many chapters... I love the way Arnav calls "SHADOW" ...