Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 131)

Bentley Groupbie
Bentley
Bentley

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Lovely update!
Reminds me of the actual episode when Arnav and Kushi got married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Sorry. Posted by mistake! *sheepish grin*

~~~~~~

Edited:

Might as well make use of this. 

Hallelujah!! I finally caught up. LOL Phew. *wipes imaginary sweat from brow*
And now, for the Wedding!! Big smile

Edited by maverickmartin - 22 June 2013 at 1:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hey lin..here are my comments for chapter 173..really wonderful updateSmile

chapter 173

Arnav confronts khushi... I loved the way you depicted this scene... Khushi who has just learnt about General's truth..was about to tell Lord...I wud like to tell you that this track is way better than that dealt in the show...as in the show..khushi gives shyam a chance after knowing his truth..and doesnt tell arnav about it first time..this was wrong and perhaps had gone against khushi when truth came out. Anjali was Arnav's everything and he needed to know about Shyam which khushi kept to herself even if it was due to arnav's own good only...thus I feel you did right thing by combining the day khushi learned about shyam being same day arnav misunderstood... how both arnav and khushi are alike even after being so different..If he does all this coz of his sister...khushi also takes priority of her family first...her sister first...

Interesting end to this chapter...so lady in dark hood...wants hermit to arrange for their marriage...she likes the girl... coz girl believes in these rituals...i think she is guardian of those rituals...will be interesting to read more about this mysterious lady...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

sunshineswirl Groupbie
sunshineswirl
sunshineswirl

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
This update is awesum...your writing skills are just amazing. The mysterious side to Arnav and Shyam, the hooded lady from the first chapters and now the priest. It is almost as if Arnav's mom is the hooded lady looking out for him and khushi...just an assumption  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Rabba ve...

The four mythological creatures representing each direction in "Chinese mythology"...

The Azure dragon... for east.
The White tiger... for west.
The Vermilion bird... for south.
The black tortoise... for north.

Now, dear readers/comrades, choose the beasts yourself... Wink

East... Symbolises... Beginnings, Awakening, Ascension 
Biblical meaning... After sin, it was the direction of the exile ( Wink ) , it represented a condition of alienation from God.

West... Symbolises... Conclusions, Stability, Goals
Biblical meaning... In fact, the term "sea"Wink ) is often referred to the west (Num. 3:23). It is a symbol of divine blessing.

P.S. Well, General and Lordy... A dragon and a white tiger !!! Lin, I may be wrong... if then please correct me. Embarrassed

Edited by hoopoe - 22 June 2013 at 2:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

s_mgAquilineshassmaverickmartin..Saraa..A_Soulriti4u

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 152 member(s) liked the above post:

adyasam8nonie3081aum1787zil143ipkndFanfurjadjanisyam3Pog123sweettintuPantheraoncashreelakshanMsultimatesadiasaziareena1146sofykhanpriyankasan02ruchi14reetjtara321aurapchitrigemathemamirkabarunkaRavyasobti48turnipChandrigasrsan12TrueLoveIs4everVallonmythrayeflash90ArniiiMONAKARANMouktikashivani_bvprimishaShrutiPandeysunshineswirlBentleyathirumaowinmaria1878dinku93sravanthi93anusha_nehaArmiRidz4evervrinda-95PedashalinikanaguNiksAngellankanhellgirls_mgsakadafiKeenarasoniachammukkyajosib_12shreyasonia123vava19sayanaBublyKhushiTRND86bumble_beeCrinklez.dimishravarshapanarshi_roxrevathysugathanscarlet2012samarablogbea_romneevankrishuzam818rockprincess123hot.cakesdivya_divsBVSJdair10arshicoriekarsvinuKrishika209lilakumariacnwBARUNODAYAaneravks11barbiebalaReader_Hobbympuhanpurplelovecrazyaddictiondarya20khusiarnavyashal_khanFuzzbuckethatelove_1-Keerthi-prabha75sarahehsan-Siaa-shakethebiscuitrockingsonimeem17MsFuzzybear69Jo_Pinchytanya_vidhrashteebablio09storytellermmarch2011zainzakhareshelleyseshatreemusic1arshiyanahoopoesiamesecatsun_shine_girlmomoahmdkaur94kushipugly-DobByDoDgeR-farha5556maverickmartinshassarshy4everluvbugkushiarnav1kshubhangi-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulsikhni_sweetydoll32gmsk207shikha-memorable-rini_katkvarshahajrnadiafarjana-afsha-flowers4uSankiPagalanjsShalveangeldream14.Screwtape.SilverBellprincessunarariti4uMysticRiver

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
res!
~~~~~~~~

First of all, Yay, me!!! I managed to sit right next to Linnie after I-dunno-how-long!!!
Whoo!! LOL

LOLLOL

Be right back.

Oh. I never replied to that invitation. I thought it was sort of taken-for-granted that I would be jumping up and down excitement and that there was no way I would miss it and that I am Very Very Happy for them!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. The next words are anything but untrue.

At the moment I finished reading the chapter, Ma came into my room, took one look at my father and rushed to hug me. And she actually asked, "What happened? Is anything wrong? Do you feel sick? Did your brother say something?"

Now I don't know what my face told her, but I don't think it was anything good.

Hands down. Best chapter E.V.E.R. It was everything the marriage should've been. Not one scene that was repeatedly shown in flash-backs. One read of this was enough to have it imprinted on the mind for ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow seems to know his master better than the man himself. I can almost picture him shaking his head woefully at his master's condition and actions.

Just then, the sound of silent footsteps approaching caught the horse's attention and he turned his head to look behind him into the dark fringe of forest trees that lined near the Temple.

I thought that was the General, come to foil the marriage, but he won't do that will he? Maybe he wants it to happen. Anyway, I'm relieved it was only the Hermit. Now, that is one interesting man. I especially like his sense of humour. He reminds me of another character, somewhat, but I just can't remember. Probably a cross of Dumbledore and Tyrion Lannister. And another name that is just at the edge of my mind. I mean, on one hand I'm all biting-nail-mode about the wedding and then I let out giggles at the Hermit's words. Insane, really. :D

Edited by maverickmartin - 23 June 2013 at 5:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shreelakshanMouktikaArniiirevathysugathanNiksAngelbablio09rockingsonisarahehsanyashal_khanAquilineshassA_Soul

kaur94 IF-Dazzler
kaur94
kaur94

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Great update
They are now married
Poor khushi
They kissed
Aww arnav was so scared for her after he realized what his cursed kiss had done to her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktikabablio09Aquiline

Go to top