Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 13)

neevankrish Senior Member
neevankrish
neevankrish

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Oh tat was sooo cute Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7sansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-

sree_dey IF-Dazzler
sree_dey
sree_dey

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I Heart it...2 updates back to back...thanku so much acqui..thnx to the birthday gal due to whom u updated very soon...Heart
I m loving arnav more and more...it was fantastic nd a flawless update...Embarrassed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7sansu-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

KKKA Goldie
KKKA
KKKA

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
A QUIL ...YOU ARE A REAL SWEETHeart  YOU KNOW 

I SLEPT ON CHAPTER 156 N I WOKE UP ON CHAPTER 158 N WAS 

IN THE MIDDLE OF CHAPTER 157 ALL NIGHT 

TRUST ME YOU ACTUALLY MAKE ME FEEL A YOUNG GIRL Embarrassed

THE CHALLENGE WAS VERY WELL EXECUTED 

IT WAS ONLY ABOUT HIM N HER 

HER N HIM 

N THEN HIM N HER 

IT WAS SO SIMILAR 

IT WAS SO UNPREDICTABLE

IT WAS MORE LIKE A PART OF THEM THAN SOMETHING ABRUPT 

SHE WAS SHY N ASHAMED TAKING UP THE CHALLENGE 

BUT THE OUTCOME EXCITED HER IGNITED HER ASTOUNDED 

HER 

HE WAS TOTALLY HIT BY HER INNOCENCE 

SO  MUCH SO THAT HE WAS GUILTY OF THE CRIME 

AN APOLOGY ACTUALLY OOZED OUT OF HIS HARD SELF 

HIS ANGER AMAZED HIM FOR ONCE 

HER TOUCH WAS WELCOMED HE WAS MESMERIZED TO THE 

EXTENT OF LOSING HIS MIND 

A BEGGAR MADE HIM FEEL RICHER WITHOUT  RICHES 

A LORD WAS REDUCED TO A LOONEY LOVER 

SHE HAD THE DIGNITY 

HE HAD THE RESPECT 

THEY BOTH MINGLED AND FELT THE POWER OF L O V E 

THEY FELT THE BONDING 

THEY FELT THE CONNECTION 

THEY FELT THE MAGIC 

THEY FELT THE FEEL 

THEY FELT THE ENERGY 

THEY FELT EACH OTHERS SOUL 

N DEAREST I FELT LUCKY SO SO SO LUCKY TO HAVE

CONNECTED WITH YOU 

THANKS N SORRY AS YET AGAIN I WENT ON N ON WRITING 

YOUR BREAK KILLED ME BUT YOUR BREAK FROM THE BREAK 

BROUGHT ME BACK FROM THE DEAD 

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW YOU 

STILL  A BIRTHDAY WISH IS ON ITS WAY HAVE A B L A S T

PS AGAIN: COMMENT FOR 157 IS ON ITS WAY Wink

KKKA

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7sansuhoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

KKKA Goldie
KKKA
KKKA

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
A QUIL ...THIS ONE IS FOR 157 

THERE WAS AN AURA IN THE ATMOSPHERE 

THE EVIL IS ON THE VERGE OF EXPOSURE 

THE RITUAL FOR LORD AAKASH N MISS PAYAL BECAME AN 

INDIRECT RITUAL FOR LORD ARNAV N MISS KHUSHI 

WHATEVER THE SITUATION LORD ARNAV NEVER LETS HIS EGO 

LEAVE HIM HE NEEDS A CONSTANT BOOSTER FOR IT TO KEEP

IT ALIVE N HIGH 

HE NEVER MISSES AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW MISS KHUSHI 

DOWN BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE IS BELITTLING HIMSELF MORE

THAN HE IS DOING IT TO HER

THE STORE ROOM ENCOUNTER THROWS LIGHT ON HER 

NAIVETY N HIS UNEASE 

SHE WANTED HIM NOT TO SEE HER IN THAT STATE 

HE WAS DRAWN TO HER TO HER BEAUTY TO HER SIMPLICITY

YET HE AS ALWAYS WAS IN CONTROL YOU CAN SAY SHOWING

CONTROL

LADY ANJALI IS TOO SURE OF THE GENERAL SHE IS GOING TO

BE DAMNED SOON 

A QUIL I LOVE YOUR LOYALTY TOWARDS US 

CANNOT WORD MY GRATITUDE ENOUGH 

KKKA

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Rabba ve dear Aquiline...

For my own sanity sake, I like to conveniently overlook the first half of the chapter... where a "Green heart" tries to hurt and punish "a beast"... and a "Man of Principles" tries to hurt and force "a beggar" against her will...

But I like the positive outcomes of these unpleasant events, in the second half of the chapter... Her tender kisses calming down the perturbation in him, her tear drops of helplessness pricking his conscience, the innocence and pain reflecting in her eyes making him feel remorse for his behaviour...

Im glad that khushi is finally able to unlock the first door of his cold heart... make him forget his ego & pride, atleast for an instant, and apologize to her... I must say, that's a great feat for a man like him... I can see the beast in him, slowly getting tamed...

A single apology?!!!... and it erases all bitterness from her heart?!!!... she readily forgives him and even gives a content smile and shed blissful tears?!!!... Now I understand why she is a "Green Heart"!!!

In spite of the clouding air of apprehension, hinted by the symbolisms in this chapter, I like to live this moment happily, savouring the picture of a blushing khushi and a satisfactorily grinning First Lord...  with their new found realisation of feelings for each other... So as of now, my slogan is "Carpe diem"!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7KKKAsansusparklystarstudshijinareneesh-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulriti4u

shreelakshan Newbie
shreelakshan
shreelakshan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Awww!! That was so so beautiful Lin!!! I mean, i just can't stop blushing and i 've read the chapter like 5-6  times by now;)...Am so so happy, that i can't stop this huge grin licking my face all the time...:D...If the previous chapter earned me stares from my family members at the goofy grin, which seemed to have settled down permanently on my face, this chapter is bound to get me a "She's-gone-bonkers" look from my famiy...:D...lol...Don't go back on your break so soon Lin...give us just two or three more chapters, so that we get to know what happens next...Am addicted to this story hopelessly, Lin..:)...Do update again..:)...sooo, am goin back to read the chapter again...:D...buh bye..

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG, Linnielove!!

You're back!!

I'm so happy!! I missed  the narration, but I'll be back asap!!

Hugs and kisses,
Mav

rockprincess123 Senior Member
rockprincess123
rockprincess123

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
LINNY'S BACK, LINNY'S BACK, LINNYY'SS BAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SHE'S NARRATINGGG!!!!!!

I am reeling in my excitementtt, wooohh!!

Okay babe, brace yourself for one LOONGG LOOONGG and I mean LOOONGG COMMENT!!!

First and foremost,  BIGG CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF A NEW THREADD!! I can't believe we are on the SIXTH ONE ALREADY!!! How far we have all come together and I just hope we have loads more occasions to go NUTS every time we get to start a new one!!!

Did I mention that green suits you... if not then, it totally does!!! A second BIG BIGGG CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING IT TO THE DAZZLERS!! It only seemed like yesterday since you posted your 100th chapter saying "I am a goldie! Woooh!!" Now we bask in the glory of being readers to a "Dazzling" narrator!

I hope that all is welll with you dearest, and I hope you are enjoying your break. Though, it beats me how you can stand putting your dear comrades and readers through such torture by depriving them of chapters...

Ouch, sounds harsh doesn't it when put like that... Oh well, i forgive you and you're back now, that's all that matters!!!

Okay now that was out of the way, I can go crazy over updates!!
Chapter 157:

To say I was shocked to find a PM in my inbox from you for yet another narration I lost it. And then to top it, your chapter... my I was blown! I love how you put so much soul and dedication to your chapters when it comes to researching greek culture and their festivties. I simply loved both the engeysis (i think that's how you spell it... ) and the loutra.

Loutra. Yet another ritual that our dear ArShi have been through. Though indirect, no one said that it didn't happen right... and it happened!!!
The whole scene itself was soo natural and I could actually picture them both bumping into each other and falling into a river in each others' arms.

Reminded me of the scene when Khushi was in RM during the initial episodes to drop off some offcice work and they both were about to fall into the pool. You really made that scene evolve and it was absolutely flawless.

Only ArShi could have pulled off a moment where their imperfection made them perfect, and where their hatred brought them to love each other. Amazing.

Then you made Lord Arnav tie the bodice of Khushi's dress and I lost it yet again..

It was such a sensual and passionate moment between them both and I love how Khushi TRUSTINGLY and WILLINGLY turned towards Arnav to help her out when she was in such a vulnerable condition. Any other guy would've taken advantage of seeing such an adorable sweetheart in his presence dressed like she was, but our Lordy isn't any other guy though ehh??

He is TOTALLY falling head over heels for her and so is she!!!!! Bless their lovee! This is why I love these two, their love is inconditional and even a blind man could sense it, but they both have equally big enough egos to not admit it to each other. Vaaki, isss pyaar ko kya naam doon?!?!

~~~~~

Chapter 158:

My oh my, you don't know the rate my heart was pounding at this moment! I had a mini heart attack looking at how far these two dears have come!

Of course knowing our Lordy, it wasn't like he wasn't going to let his Pawn Queen off the hook soo easily now was he??

But then again, knowing our Pawn Queen she is one helluva  strong fighter, after all she stood up to Lordy! Though the chilli thing... bad move Queeny!! Bad, badd!!

Khushi's face when Lordy came down with the milk at hand was priceless!!! Like a little child getting caught doing something wrongg.

How destiny likes playng wth the lives of these two.. in this case you, how you like playing with these two!!

Talk about being romantic and passionate and sweet and beautiful and warm and loving and awwhhh... she kissed him!! Though against her will but SHE KISSED HIMM!!! I love how engrossed he ended up getting with her actions... seemed to me like he'd waited for this a loongg timee!!!

It was such a beautiful moment Lin, soo beautiful i was crying with happiness!!! May there be even more moments in the future between these two that their lives FLOURISH!!!

Their love is ALIVE and we all have you to count on for making it all the more special.

(I am stil not in the right state of mind to be able to comment propery on thi chapter soo... bare with me!!!!)

And then coming onto he General... as much as I said I love him, he is a mystery. Whree do you think he went off soo suddenly eh?? Goodnss knows who needs his "urgent help" at this moment ans soo coincidentally when it is the Loutra ceremony f ord Akash ad Payal. Hmm.. I smell a rat...

I could never have been happier with this surprise entry of yours...  I can only hope that you find more breaks in this break to make time to cme and visit us all!!!

Thank you for the wonderful updates and I hope that you enjoy the rest of your break.  

Take loads of care, love you lots!!!

Xx

Edited by rockprincess123 - 20 April 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7hoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top