Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 123)

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I got to the throne again! Yesss!!! Monkey Emoticons

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okie i am back! :)

Linny!! that pic of Arnav looked so highly intimidating! so real! and so apt to the situation!

That was a blast of an update! Indeed a bitter proposal! *sigh*

Arnav... That was venom oozing outta him as he spoke the words ... and the very conduct with which he carried it all out was rather daunting!! He so detests her very presence doesn't he?
I cant help but be reminded of the painful episode when this was relayed in the show! 

I had this teeny weeny hope that Arnav would have held onto every word that the despicable creature spoke and the foreboded thought that worried Shashi .. show his astuteness in join the dots and refrain from completely misunderstanding Khushi! But alas! it i am told is not the case! 

Khushi... She gives in ... she gives in yet again! ah! the anguish of feeling betrayed ... of despondency ... of not being able to put up a fight ... what else could be the result of it but to going numb!?

I do not know how much of a role does Ram have to play in this! but something tells me his presence will matter in the tale! when and how? i cannot be sure!

Okie ... The hooded lady had to make her presence here! wasn't i right in saying she shows herself in the tale at every important juncture? Wasn't she waiting for this very day?? Wasn't the tale itself introduced to us in the prevision of this join? so offcourse she had to be present here at this very critical point!

Aha! so the hermit has a role too! :) Yes i am appeased about the fact that you will indeed be the one binding them together - 'forever'... There is nothing more than a heavenly intervention during this wedding if not for a proper ritualistic one...  and that will help secure this bond for the good! 

Alright! I know the next one is also gonna be a soul shattering update... given the wedding actually happening and to get to see the ashen faced Khushi and all the more daunting Arnav!
But it will be interesting to know how the hermits steps in and how the entire bit is conducted! 
Also there is this vile creature's threat and he must have already started looking for her! And then again Ram ... whats he upto!? 
(Not sure if all the above will be fitted into one update though)

Thanks a lot for the update Lin! 
I shall wait eagerly for the next update! :)

Edited by LeenaRocks - 20 June 2013 at 8:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Keerthi-rockingsoniJo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_SoulBlueBloodQueen

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by karsvinu

Aquiline can you please tell me in which chapter can i find mention of curse n predictions about possible cure which is khushi...i read it again but fail to know where is it mentions...since some of the readers are mentioning about the curse...both dark n goodness...lord arnav has something to do with snake n general shyam transforms into some wild animal who can fly...i'm i missing something here???

Rabba ve dear Karsvinu,

@ curses & predictions... its not mentioned in any chapter in detail. The hints are thrown here and there in various chapters from the beginning of the tale. The exact details of the curses and its cures are yet to be revealed...

@ transformations of Lordy and General... yes, we have a vague picture of these beastly creatures through the hints given so far... General can transform to something that can fly... and Lordy can transform to something that can run and chase. Both are mighty creatures, one's forte is "sky" the other's "earth"... Have a glance at the below chapters. Hope it'll help you in understanding them.

Chapter 28: Lordy's distress due to curse (not transformation)

Chapter 41: General's transformation

Chapter 115: Lordy Vs General (first face off)

Chapter 170: Lordy's transformation

@ our discussions... we are just doing discussions based on our predictions with the collected hints and killing time till we get a new update. The tale is that mysterious and intriguing that we cant stop to guess and analyse about these beautifully sketched characters and plot. Smile

Thank you Hoopoe! I read this story again to find if i was missing something there were some clues here n there but nothing concret so thought of askingSmile...Thank you for your clarificationSmile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
All I want to do is cry and re watch the ArHi hate marriage.. bas enough said! 

The effect of your words Linny! 

The moment she runs for her dear life.. I recalled the scene where Khushi, in show, closed her eyes and prayed to God Arnav wouldn't see her sitting in the closet.. that moment she thought if she closes her eyes, she'll disappear.. isn't this exactly what she did? Running away from the reality hoping it would all be a dream.. 

Khushi's words are ringing in my ears " Aap pyaar karne ke layak hi nahi hai Arnavji"  (from the show) How true were the words in that moment?
 *Sigh*
 Arnav, look at reason my dear one! Please try to reason! Think about her.. just for a minute... you told her you will not to anything that will hurt her... you confessed your feelings for her when you were giving her the ring... please Arnav just think back to those things...

*Sigh*

Waiting for the inevitable. 

Edited by Jammy- - 20 June 2013 at 6:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweettinturockingsoniAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

hatelove_1 Goldie
hatelove_1
hatelove_1

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
wow 

amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
yes...finally...she is safe with the lord...

edited :

felt really sad for Khushi...the change in the Lord's eyes must have been so shocking. first the General's truth and now this. even her last hope of getting help from her father, proved futile.

will the Lord be as cruel as he was in the show, i hope not, but then anything less, wont be logical, after all he is one of the beast.
I wonder what role Ram is gonna play, in this whole scenario ? 

But I am glad that Arnav is one step ahead of the General, he took her to the north temple, this will be a certain shock to the General.

The lady in the robe, seems like Devi maiya to me, looking after her favorite devotee. Did u plan it that way, or is it my illogical brain, making connections LOL

loved the update. but eager to read more, do update soon Smile

Edited by anjs - 20 June 2013 at 8:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Keerthi-hoopoeAquilineA_Soul

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Arnav, again going to repeat the same mistake as he did in the show...
Lin, I have only one request to u, 
2day I was watching some episodes of IPKKND, and I felt bad, as to how, khushi's character was reduced to a mere comedy in the later part of the show...
although, we loved to watch her innocence, but I dint like the way, her character was reduced to being just for humour...
so, plz I dnt want the history to repeat again in that case...
plz do justice to her character...
*** coming to the update, this mysterious lady has got some motive but wat is it !!!! and according to the hermit, they both were destined to be together, then why cause pain to my poor innocent chirpy khushi !!!
lots of mystery to be unfold...
waiting eagerly  for the next part...
luv u loads...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I dint believe this happened...i thought when he said to general to keep away from khushi...n general telling about him n her knowing his truth...he will not misunderstand her, but he did Cry...so hermit was gonna get them married...so the hate marriage was on it's wayCry...he transforms in his love life to nowAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

123vava Senior Member
123vava
123vava

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ohhhCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Go to top