Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 122)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BARUNODAYA

Did any comrades can hear the alert ring bells alarmingly in the inn these days.. Look like someone is constantly sneaking in to the inn secretly..

rabbave to all the comrades and to lin for now..soon the time comes dearies..

RAbba Ve.. (what should i call you?)

If i am not wrong you are a new reader, isnt it?
I thought, there is some one behind that door.. i felt a shadow over me... hmm so it was you! Wink

Come in dear... you are welcomed!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNODAYAJo_PinchyAquilinehoopoemaverickmartin

karsvinu Goldie
karsvinu
karsvinu

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Lin! waitingBig smile...actually cant waitCry...i thought you must have updated by now...no update yetCry. i dont think soo i could rest until i know what happens nextEmbarrassed...how is he gonna marry her...what will she say or think or react...how will lord arnavs family react with sudden declaration of marriage with khushi that too same day along payal n lord akash...everything and all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
stalking alert

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by Jammy-

Originally posted by A_Soul

@Linny; Dear you should keep the count of how many have told you that this story should be publishedWink

I totally second this! This story should get published! Its thats awesome! Big smileClap
we have a group agreement on this

Ha ha, you girls are awesome... Thumbs Up

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

hot.cakes Senior Member
hot.cakes
hot.cakes

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
An update please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsvinu

Aquiline can you please tell me in which chapter can i find mention of curse n predictions about possible cure which is khushi...i read it again but fail to know where is it mentions...since some of the readers are mentioning about the curse...both dark n goodness...lord arnav has something to do with snake n general shyam transforms into some wild animal who can fly...i'm i missing something here???

Rabba ve dear Karsvinu,

@ curses & predictions... its not mentioned in any chapter in detail. The hints are thrown here and there in various chapters from the beginning of the tale. The exact details of the curses and its cures are yet to be revealed...

@ transformations of Lordy and General... yes, we have a vague picture of these beastly creatures through the hints given so far... General can transform to something that can fly... and Lordy can transform to something that can run and chase. Both are mighty creatures, one's forte is "sky" the other's "earth"... Have a glance at the below chapters. Hope it'll help you in understanding them.

Chapter 28: Lordy's distress due to curse (not transformation)

Chapter 41: General's transformation

Chapter 115: Lordy Vs General (first face off)

Chapter 170: Lordy's transformation

@ our discussions... we are just doing discussions based on our predictions with the collected hints and killing time till we get a new update. The tale is that mysterious and intriguing that we cant stop to guess and analyse about these beautifully sketched characters and plot. Smile

Edited by hoopoe - 20 June 2013 at 2:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishra-Siaa-bablio09Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineshassJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

@ transformations of Lordy and General... yes, we have a vague picture of these beastly creatures through the hints given so far... General can transform to something that can fly... and Lordy can transform to something that can run and chase. Both are mighty creatures, one's forte is "sky" the other's "earth"... Have a glance at the below chapters. Hope it'll help you in understanding them.

Bold And Underlined-  Hoopoe I am in awe of this statement! Such brilliance! 

Edit-
The one flying in the sky is going to fall flat on his face and the one who is on the ground is going to fly to the 9th cloud of love very soon. 

Edited by Jammy- - 20 June 2013 at 5:54am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 144 member(s) liked the above post:

sam8nonie3081kalpana01psruthiipkndFanHRIDAYANSHjanisyam3sweettintusdfghjklPantheraoncaMsultimatesadiasaziareena1146sofykhanpriyankasan02reetjruchi14tara321chitrigemathemaRavyasobti48turnipkaaalyani...mirkabarunkaChandrigacuppycake11TrueLoveIs4everdpriyadflash90Mouktikaaspalasmythrayesrsan12MONAKARANgurukhushprimishasangeethbalarabeehasunshineswirlmaria1878Crinklezowinanusha_nehaArmiRidz4evervrinda-95Pedashalinikanagus_mgKeenaramanjusha_92MsFuzzybear69hellgirldinglelankankkyajogayatri_ysib_12shreyasonia123vavasomeoneipk19sayanadimishraTRND86varshapanbumble_beeBublyKhushirevathysugathanpenrithneevankrishhot.cakesBVSJdair10arshicoriedivya_divscelinawalterChocolate_barunReader_HobbyKrishika209karsvinumpuhankhusiarnavChochoo83FuzzbucketMxk3444sarahehsancrazyaddictionthe_breezepurplelove-Keerthi-prabha75tanya_viJo_Pinchyvidya.sanjayrockingsoniSwaatiidhrashteebablio09storytellermzainzakhareshelleyseshatreemarch2011hoopoemusic1sparklystarstudshassmaverickmartinarshiyanasiamesecatsun_shine_girlmomoahmdfarha5556kushipugly-DobByDoDgeR-Jammy-russelskhushikaur94arshy4everkushiarnav1kshubhangismatnadiafarjanaBlueBloodQueen-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul207shikhasikhni_sweetydoll32gmsklara3110rini_kat-memorable-hajrkvarshasaomom-afsha-flowers4uShalveSankiPagalanjsangeldream14princessunarariti4uMysticRiver

Go to top