Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 113)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Lord Arnav Singh Raizada!!!... a true knight!!!... who devotedly guards the happiness and safety of his "Garden" and the roses in his "Rosebush"... Wink 

"It is the mission of each true knight...
His duty... nay, his privilege!
To dream the impossible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe,
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go;
To right the unrightable wrong.

To love, pure and chaste, from afar,
To try, when your arms are too weary,
To reach the unreachable star!

This is my Quest to follow that star,
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far,
To fight for the right
Without question or pause,

To be willing to march into hell
For a heavenly cause!

And I know, if I'll only be true
To this glorious Quest,
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest.

And the world will be better for this,
That one man, scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage,
To reach the unreachable stars!"

... Joe Darion, Man of La Mancha

EXCELLENT CHOICE HP !!! it beautifully portrayed lordy's actions,intentions n character.. loved it.. ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Found something which gives base to my thought that khushi is the only healer for both the man..!

Chapter Twenty: With Her on His Mind

"He didn't know why and neither did Lord Arnav that the girl they were thinking of was to be the answer to their questions, the healer of their hurting and the naive decider of their fates."

OH WOW Soul.. i had completely forgotten about this... hmm.. you are right.. she is the cure for both the beasts.. thanx for sharing dear.

BRAVO !
Star

AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Shass... Relax. We havent discussed anything essential about the General, in your abscence, except that painting, "sata amor adao eva". Its just that im trying to see him from a different angle to understand his intentions behind his odd behaviour and to figure out whether there can be any possible justifiable reason behind his selfish attitude.

*phew*.. thank you for clearing things for me.. i see..

Soul's stance: He loves Lady Anjali. He is scared of expressing it and embrace his love life wholeheartedly because of his troubling curse.

Shass's stance: He is selfish, self-centered, has ulterior motives, he cant love anyone except himself. He is an oppurtunist, playing clever games for his own advantage.

Hoopoe's stance: Yes, he is cunning, selfish, self-centred, but there could be a strong reason which made him that way. No, he doesnt love Lady Anjali but definitely have a huge soft corner for her in his heart. Lot of possibilities for it to shape up into LOVE once he realise her real value.

hmm.. thats surely an interesting way of looking at it all.. has potential, if you ask me.

I cant comment on our stance because more of proofs its our instincts that speaks through our words here. So we cant prove anything now through our discussions. Lets wait a little more for Lin to through some more light on this character. Anyways, I'll just summarize in simple words about what i have understood about the General so far in this tale.

AGREED.

Shyam Manohar Jha... a smart & clever boy, who hates fathers...

REALLY??Shocked can you plz give me the chp no?? i have missed this..

it must be his troubled childhood which imposed such selfishness and bitterness in him and made him what he is today ie, reason for his basic character... cunning, selfish, self-centred... When he grew up, he accidentally comitted some grave sin, for what he was punished by a curse... and was being haunted by the spooky little girl who seeks revenge.

BINGO HP!!! even i feel there's some strong connection with his childhood/teenage n his present fiasco.. the reason why i said i consider his ''nature''.. something just doesn't fit well,its vague right now..but there has to be some kind of damage done to his personality,long back n may be to his thinking n looking at things..coz like lordy he too is the man his circumstances molded him into.. it has to be this way.. i can't help but notice that both the beasts' characters go parallel to each other to some extend. though, i disagree at the ''accidental sins'' part, may be his past destroyed his thoughts to extend that he carried a specific way of dealing n looking at things n in doing so,he committed sins that he got cursed for.. a crazy thought hp..but what if both lordy n Gen are cursed for same reasons..?seems unlikely..though..

Being a clever chap, inspite of his initial fights to win over the beast in him, he soon realised that it cant be controlled by him. So he tamed it and started exploring its advantages, began using it to his own advantage... selected a profession where he could cleverly use his beastly powers to his advantage and gained name and fame. He became the respected General Jha...

Agreed with all.. thats what the tale so far shows about him.. n am going to add one more to the list above.. he also used the profession to stay away from his wife, since i didn't find it anywhere, that he is ever sad or troubled to leave his home or family.. whether its for the reasons i advocate or for those that souly does.

In between, he met Lordy accidentally, came acquainted with him and slowly got to know about his sister. She fell in love with him and he got her proposal. He married her reluctantly.

hmm..you may very well be right in this but everytime i think of how they met..i can't help but being reminded of ''the third play''.. can't quite pin point it..but i feel the answer might be in there.. hp, you are an expert at decoding.. tell me could it be possible, if lady anjali fell ill physically or may be emotionally due to some incident.. n her life was endangered some how n Gen played a role in bringing her back to life..n then their story started?? or another take could be.. may be that play echoed the events of how Gen entered her life..she may have fallen for him n the only option back then was to give her what she wanted,ie the General?? or you think the life elixir n golden rose n all that was told in it are actaully related to lordy's curse n magic only??

one more thing,here i can't over rule the thought of him using anjali for his curse or may be any other motive.. we can't say for sure if he didn't try to do the same he is doing now to khushi.. its possible he trapped anjali in his false love lores to get his goals,but since she's not the cure..it didn't work n now khushi's the target.

He knows she loves him very much but was sure that he can never reciprocate the same level of feelings for her. But she gave him the warmth and home which he never had in his life. As usual he became selfish and for his own comfort he married her. He very know that she will be his all-time-safe-refuge, whatever unfortunate happens in his life. He very well know she'll never abandon her. So he made her his safe abode, emergency reserve... it was more like a compromise, than a happy bonding.

all that is what makes his position in raizada castle, very strong.. n he will always make use of it.. actually if he uses all that to his advantage n how.. will give more insight into his character.. wish lin had shown what actually happened between him n shashi.. but after reading the last thought of lordy , thinking it was the effect of witnessing the curse that shashi has suffered amnesia.. somewhat points out that may be shashi got too scared n shocked n collapsed.. though initially i was suspecting more n thought perhaps JP's presence n flirting saved his life.

But all through his successful life and safe marital life, deep inside he was always having a nagging feeling about his curse, his lack of freedom to lead a life as he wish without any compromises. When he met Khushi, his beast resurfaced. He felt that she is his cure. But for the curing process he need her willing to help him through it. He cant force her to go through the pain for his sake (as the cure doesnt work that way). So he planned to act gently, lovingly, with genuine care towards Khushi. Not that he love her or concerned for her. To him, he is just another village girl, her life not that worthy when compared to the his own life. So he planned to use her to his advantage, to cure him, to gain back his freedom and happiness, weakly justifying his questioning conscience that its for "a greater good", for the happiness of Lady Anjali, for the safety of his yet-to-be-born child, for the happiness of the castle, for the safety of Arhasia.

love you for above highlighted points..Clap

So in simple terms, he is under delusion... giving a noble reason to cover up his selfish intentions... Instead of reforming himself and seek cure in a righteous way, he chose the easy route... How far it'll work, only time can tell. As Lin mentioned earlier, he is one of those "Fools with reasons".

as always hp... brilliant take on the Gen.. thoroughly enjoyed reading it.. superb girlStarStarStar

Edited by shass - 17 June 2013 at 2:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 149 member(s) liked the above post:

funlovingsam8nonie3081aum1787psruthigogo9895zil143ipkndFansweettintuPantheraoncashreelakshanMsultimatesadiasaziareena1146sofykhanpriyankasan02reetjtara321chitrigemathemamirkabarunkaRavyasobti48turnipkaaalyani...ChandrigaTrueLoveIs4everMouktikadpriyadflash90aspalasarnavkhushi398srsan12ArniiiMONAKARANgurukhushprimishaShrutiPandeysunshineswirlPotatoefreaksangeethbalaBentleyathirumarabeehamaria1878anusha_nehalovely_sweetvrinda-95bdasshalinikanaguPedamcmelinalankan9424976kkyajosib_12shreyasonia123vava19sayanamanjusha_92hellgirlsakadafis_mgTRND86bumble_beecmileyfreakyshoobiedimishraBublyKhushiarshi_roxrevathysugathanscarlet2012atipreetpenrithsamarabloghot.cakesglitter5uzam818BVSJdair10arshiKrishika209Reader_Hobbykarsvinushipra.aquampuhanChochoo83khusiarnav-Siaa-hatelove_1purplelovecrazyaddictionthe_breezerockingsonishakethebiscuitvidya.sanjaymeem17MsFuzzybear69Jo_Pinchy-Keerthi-prabha75sarahehsantanya_vidhrashteebablio09khareshelleyseshatreestorytellermarshiyanasparklystarstudhoopoesiamesecatsun_shine_girlmomoahmdmusic1march2011zainzaLeenaRocksshassmaverickmartinkushipuglykaur94Jammy--DobByDoDgeR-arshy4everneha2013gkshubhanginadiafarjanaA_SoulBeauceant-Farwa_Ibrahim-207shikhajahnvi.luvs.ASRgmsksikhni_-memorable-lara3110rini_katkvarshasaomomhajrSankiPagal-afsha-flowers4uShalveangeldream14.Screwtape.SilverBellriti4uprincessunaraMysticRiver

rockingsoni Goldie
rockingsoni
rockingsoni

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Yyyiipppeee...Big smile

I simply cant belive I am the first one...

That too for a vital confrontation between the lord, and the scumbag...

I am practically dancing...lol..DancingDancing

Coming to the chapter, The general does knows, how to push Lord's wrong buttons...

Now, lord will vent out his frustration on khushi, and marry her 2nit itself, I guess..

Well, as its said raat abhi baki hai, so lets wait n watch...

N thanx for the update dr...

Edited by rockingsoni - 17 June 2013 at 1:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bdas-Siaa--Keerthi-hoopoeshassAquilineA_Soul

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
nice update.I think Arnav will be marrying Khusi now

AquilineshassA_Soul

saomom IF-Rockerz